How To Activate Your iPhone Without Official iPhone Carrier SIM

Options
13»

Comments

• rinzin
    rinzin Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I tried the above and it worked for me...any sim works....the iphone I had was with optus (Australia). So I used a working optus sim to first connect to itunes and when it says "insert a sim with no pin to active the phone" I did exactly the same as above and inserted another not working optus sim. So it worked for me....Thank you so much Hasim!
  • rinzin
    rinzin Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options
    ...when I said working sim it is not the same sim that came with the iphone ...I mean under the plan..
  • leo
    leo Posts: 47
    via Wordpress
    Options
    ñ consigo debroquear o iphone pelo itunes ele ñ reconhece o sim.ñ tenho nada do iphone aki porque comprei la fora do pais oq eu fasso para desbroquear sem o itune sera q tem como??
  • Lucio
    Lucio Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    Options
    aiutatemiiiiii.....o fatto l'aggiornamento dopo aver scoperto che potevo modificare la versione 4.2.1 e solo che non sapevo ke il tel era straniero e mi sta cercando una sim Inglese x sbloccare il tel. E possibile sbloccarlo anche senza sim?
  • mustafa
    mustafa Posts: 19
    via Wordpress
    Options
    please somebody help me or am going to kill my self...i updated my iphone to 4.2.1 with a custom firmware and everything is ok but now am facing the activation problem... plz no one tell me to get the phonebook simcard or get the original AT&T stupid sim card because of the following...1-Am now in Palestine not in USA2-We dont have any radioshack in Palestine3-I dont have a visa card so i cant buy anything online4-My life has stopped since my phone got locked because everything i do everyday is on my iPhone5-Am going to pee on the Steeve Jobs someday 6-Thank you for listening7-Plz give me a solution in order to keep steeve jobs dryThanks again
  • mustafa
    mustafa Posts: 19
    via Wordpress
    Options
    by the way its 3GS 16GB on BB 05.11.07
  • saeed
    saeed Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    Options
    hehehe, I did too but,what the heck, there's always "restore" to restore your confidence. So go ahead and do it. Even if you brick your phone (like I did once)hell, you'll still learn something. And be a helluva lot more careful, trust me ;-)
  • Pretty Wyn
    Pretty Wyn Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    If anyone would like to activate their Iphone without a sim card. In that case I would advise you to get Pretty Wyn, it’s a PDF file full of countless amounts of instructions for Iphone, Ipod Touch and Ipad. This is the one and only document in the world, which shows you how to fix minor and major errors with your Apple device. It also shows you how to get softwares that will make your device unique. Some of the instructions you will find within Pretty Wyn are below:1. How to restore your phone to factory settings, and remove it out of recovery mode (if you’re on baseband 6.15.00) without getting Itunes error 1015.2. How to activate your Iphone 4, 3GS and 3G without a sim card.3. The safest and best way to jailbreak your device4. How to get delivery report on any Iphone and how to unlock your phone to any network.5. How to fix Itunes error 1601 or 1602 and how to access your phon even if you forgot your passcode. 6 And many more helpful instructions.To get the Pretty Wyn you will need to pay a one off fee of £4.99 via Paypal, see the below instruction. Within 24 hours of making a payment Pretty Wyn PDF instruction will get sent to you, if it doesn’t work you will be fully refunded. Any questions feel free to e-mail pretty.wyn@gmail.com and any of the team will reply.How to make a payment with PayPal, follow these steps: 1. Log in to your PayPal account at the Paypal website (you need a Paypal account to make a payment, so if you do not have one you can set it up in 2 minutes free).2. Click ‘Send Money’ at the top of the page3. Enter the email address pretty.wyn@gmail.com4. Enter 4.99 under “Amount” and choose “GBP-British Pounds” as the currency5. Choose the Purchase tab6. Click ‘Continue’7. Review your postal information and scroll down.8. Add a message just said “please e-mail Pretty Wyn to and put your e-mail address. For example “Please e-mail Pretty Wyn to mike@hotmail.com”.9. Review the information and click ‘Send Money’ to complete your transaction
  • nathanael
    nathanael Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Does this work on the iPhone 3GS? Does it come with the baggage of other hactivations, namely the battery drain? Or does it work just like an iPhone with an expired contract?
  • nathanael
    nathanael Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Options
    will push notifications work and will there be the battery drain problem with this hacktivation technique?
  • dan88
    dan88 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    HITTSY have you should try amazon and search for geevey then get a miro simcard adapter and use that i did and it only cost me just under £6
  • Mykel
    Mykel Posts: 23
    via Wordpress
    Options
    esra said...hi,i have a problem i have iphone 3gs and it was unlocked and jailbroken put i updated wd 4os from ituns so it locked it and i can't work wd i tried to downgrade it to 3.1 os and restore but still i get the message slide for emergency …they tolled me if i get any sim card from o2 it should work i dunno if that z true or notTo activate your iphone downlaod the latest version of tiny umbrella.1. Connect your iphone to pc2. Open Tiny umbrella (make sure your iphone is recognized)3. Open iTunes (you will get a message "invalid sim/carrier something like that)4. go back to tiny umbrella and click run tss server. Your phone will be activated officially. No need for SAM. push notification also fixed. My 3gs also got A cignal without installing ultrasn0w!!!! haha. Works like a charm for me......If this worked for you, let me know..........japzm@yahoo.com
  • john202b
    john202b Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    is this activation method with phonebook sim still working? thanks
  • courtney
    courtney Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I went on ebay to buy a iphone so i thought the iphone was activate in i look on utube to see how to do it so they told me to buy a sim card that not activate so i did in that still didnt do some one placse help me.
  • carla
    carla Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Options
    just get it on line $14 with postage .. but didnt work on my phone
  • shiv
    shiv Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Options
    hi sir...i have iphone 3g.. that was disabled... i have connected to itunes and restored it...after that it asking for activate ur iphone using wi-fi or itunes...if connect to itunes , it says no service there is no sim. but i inserted the sim it says same msg again....if connect to wi-fi,it says your iphone activating now it take up to 3minutes... but it was not activated...what is the problem sir... can u plzzzzz guide me..??????
  • shiv
    shiv Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Options
    what is tiny umbrella.... tel me plzzzzzzzzzz
  • KS
    KS Posts: 14
    via Wordpress
    Options
    how to activate iphone 4S ios5.0.1 without sim card?
  • abel2235
    abel2235 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in CANADA, have a AT&T (US) iphone 3Gs updated to iSO 5.1.1, I need to activate, bought a sim from PETRO CANADA gas station to activate my iphone but I still get the same screeen (sim not recognise)