Breaking News: iPhone Dev Team Releases Ultrasn0w 1.0-1 To Unlock iPhone 4 [Updated]

Comments

• rusebis dedis muteli movtyan
    via Wordpress

thank you dev team :*

• tdr3
    tdr3 Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

iphone 4
    could not activate cellular data network!
    What did I do wrong?
    Please help

• Daniel
    Daniel Posts: 173
    via Wordpress

hi~everyone, I got problem, plz help T.T.
    I follow the step to unlock iphone4 and got everything done, but after that,I put me T-mobile card inside and it restarted , it still show me " no Sim card install" can u guys help me to solove it? does my T-mobile card it's too old to fit iphone4? do I need to change a new card or do any other way to solove this problem? Thx!!!!!

• Gully
    Gully Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

Anybody stuck with SEARCHING....... after installing ultrasn0w?

Thank you.

• Sonny L
    Sonny L Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

Note to Daniel,
    Make sure you should turn off your 3G in settings, if still doesn't work then try to replace your sim card properly. Mine is working fine on T-Mobile. Thanks to Dev Team.

• Dane Wayne
    Dane Wayne Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

iphone4 4.0.1...

Things started it out well this morning but after loading some 3rd party apps via Cydia it was down hill from there. Apparently, one or more of the apps I loaded did not load properly. Consequently, every minute or so iphone4 would crash and go in springboard safe mode. I tried removing the apps I loaded but phone kept crashing. So, I did a restore.

Again did jailbreakme and Ultrasnow except this time around while the phone is jailbroke and unlocked, I can't set up the VPN info. This time around it appears the APN editing screen is not showing when I go to Settings>General>Network>VPN (Not Connected). Here it only gives me the ability to add a configuration under L2TP, PPTP or IPSec formats which was not what I saw this morning. This morning I was able to put wap.voicestream.com in an APN filed leaving Username and Password blank. That did the trick to get me net access via wireless.

As it stands now, I can make calls but cannot send email via Tmobile via the cellular connection. Works on Wifi but not on cellular connection.

Can anybody help.

JMHO but stay away from the Cydia 3 party app downloads, for now anyway.

• Dane Wayne
    via Wordpress

P.S. My mail configurations are done properly.

I am just not to able to access the Internet given there is not a proper screen where there is that APN field/box where wap.voicestream.com goes.

Again any help is appreciated.

• apple hater
    apple hater Posts: 27
    via Wordpress

GEOHOT <---- can you please take away the RA1N DROP icon from LIMERA1N.COM website, or remove the website as well, I know that you'e already paid or sign up for 2 years, but it worthless now ... thanks

• Dane Wayne
    via Wordpress

Update...

After a couple more restores and executions of jailbreaker and Ultrasnow got my phone to the same unlocked state it was in the first timearound this morning.

The MMS still is MIA as it was afterwards Nd the Edge Network speed is slower but I happy with the results.

Thanks again DT.

• Daniel
    Daniel Posts: 173
    via Wordpress

yeap, I did it before I forgot to turn off the 3G in setting, it show me " no Sim card install". and lastly, Im try to recover my iphone4 to offical systerm, and did it again, and I turn off the 3G, but it still show me that....thx friend, do u have any advise? or just need to get an new T-mobile card?

• Ray
    Ray Posts: 121
    via Wordpress

i had the same issues i unstalled ultrasn0w. i didnt need it i just wanted it to have. but after i remove it i got my MMS back

• krish
    krish Posts: 26
    via Wordpress

I did jailbreak, but cydia is showing one update..that is..Agree for ECID,....what is this? Do I need to agree and update this..? Thanks

• Mkhang23
    Mkhang23 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I just jailbreak and unlock my Iphone today but some how i can't use FaceTime? please help.

• raj
    raj Posts: 23
    via Wordpress

I am using Iphone 4G with OS 4.0 USA.I installed ultrasnow1.01. from cydia and after install it asked for reboot. Then it got hanged with apple logo.can some one help to resolve this issue?

• eg1
    eg1 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

in China, unlocked worked great! Thanx a million... one question, is there an unlock for tethering and FaceTime over 3G?

• helpme
    helpme Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

ive jb & tried unlocking. but once hp restart, its saying sim locked. unlock or ok. and asked for pin.
    does that mean my iph4 been unlock or ?? thanks

• Zoz
    Zoz Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

Greetings from Hungary!

I could unlock my 3GS 3.1.3. with new bootrom successfully using Ultrasn0w 1.0-1.
    Thank You guys!

• Yomero
    Yomero Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

I have an iphone 3gs running 4.0.1 and I jailbroke it with jailbreakme.com and unlock it with ultrasn0w 0.93 and everything is working perfectly here in Mexico (I can send MMS and connect to 3G speeds using Telcel).

My question is: should I upgrade ultrasn0w to 1.0-1 or should I stay on the trusted 0.93?

Thanks.

• Saurab
    Saurab Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

We know that iphone dev team releases Unlocks and jailbreaks for free eventhough why there are some sites like jailbreakmyiphone.com unlockiphone.com to charge for jailbreaking and unlocking... Are they to fool peoples....?????

• Carlo H.
    Carlo H. Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

hi! Do you have an AT&T Gophone prepaid sim card that has been activated?! Try it, it will work.

• Kashif Saeed
    Kashif Saeed Posts: 13
    via Wordpress

CaLLeR iD iZ FiXeD iN iOs4.. Workin PerFecT oN 3gS..!

• Mrpotato00
    Mrpotato00 Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

Hey guys need help, i have a 3g and a 3gs and everytime i unlock using ultrasn0w, both phone will not pick up sim card.

• tahlilashaq@hotmail.com
    via Wordpress

hi guys i have a iphone 3gs 16g on 4.0.1os i have done the above *thank you dev team* but for some reason it still says waiting to activate this may take some time???

my phone is on orange it is blocked on orange but i am trying to use a 02 sim can any one please advise?

• Big Ern
    Big Ern Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

I have a similar situation to Yomero. My gut feeling is that there is nothing to gain by going to the new Ultrasnow. The best possible outcome is that everything still works, and a very possible outcome is that somethat that used to work now doesn't. I think I'll hold off.

• Auzziemark
    Auzziemark Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Works great! , Used on my iPhone 3Gs/16GB v 3.1.3 on the base band 05.12.01, Spirit Jailbreak,
    Worked perfectly in Australia, was a Optus Locked iPhone and tested with a Telstra Pre-Paid sim and worked fine!

Thanks heaps!

• Tele
    Tele Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Can some one please help on the above

• Eric Moretti
    Eric Moretti Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

Hello All.

I have a problem. I have an iPhone 3GS with iOS 4.0.1 and baseband 05.13.04. I used JailbreakMe and ultrasn0w to jailbreak and unlock it. When I put my T-Mobile Sim Card in, it says "Searching..." and then "No Service" after a while on the top left. I have tried rebooting the phone, removing and reinstalling ultrasn0w, I already have 3G disabled, toggling airplane mode on and off, and I even tried restoring and re-jailbreaking/unlocking. I am not sure why I am NOT getting any service. Is it because I have a sidekick set up as the phone on my Sim Card??

• sultan
    sultan Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

I just bought iphone 4 it's lcocked to AT&T I need help I followed all steps but i still get the no sim msg when i replace AT&T sim,, Any ideas??

• I&#039;M F&#039;ed
    via Wordpress

Ok huge problem... i Jailbroke and unlocked my i4 and just went to erase all data from the phone, but now the phone is stuck on the apple logo... i've been hard reseting a few times, but it still gets stuck and itunes doesnt even detect the device for me to restore it... any ideas??

• Rakesh
    Rakesh Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

After Jailbreaking IPhone 4 , can I use Tmobile SIM CARD ? Somewhere I read Iphone 4 SIM card has smaller size than the other SIM card . Anybody know about it