JailbreakMe 2.0 Released To Jailbreak iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G On iOS 4, iOS 4.0.1 And iPad O

Comments

• MY
    MY Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

Hi fellas!
    First would like to thank Comex and all the people that involved and making Jailbreak and unlocking possible.
    I'm with Rogers in Canada and I did jailbreak my iPhone 3Gs i think the second day that the Jailbreakme.com was announced and after to fix the MMS situation I update by following the second link: http://beta.leimobile.com/repo/
    And since I didn't update anything and lately a friend of mine has sent me MMS text msg and even yesterday as well and still don't receive any MMS. I was wondering if it's normal or is there another link that can help me fix this?

Other than the MMS situation, everything else works perfectly.

Thank you for any help!

Cheers!

• Paul
    Paul Posts: 239
    via Wordpress

wow fastest Jailbreak ever,and easiest,its nice to have Cydia back on for the great apps,well done fellas

• Hey guys. A seriously poor nube question coming up now so I apologise in advance for it! I'm JB with spirit on 3.1.3 with baseband 5.12.01 can I upgrade to iOS (4.0.1) then JB using jailbreakme then carry on as normal using all my current apps Or do I have to restore to fresh 3.1.3 then upgrade and JB and then reinstall all apps compat with iOS?

• Kiona
    Kiona Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

I recently did te jailbreak but it says I have a pending TSS request and also when I click on cydia store: products there not free. Am I clicking on the wrong thing and did I do something wrong. Also is there some way to fix it

• Rorokeat
    Rorokeat Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Hi, i just jailbroken my phone but it seems to me kinda unstable after the jailbreak..there was one time when the phone auto shut off...only managed to on it after i pressed the home + sleep/wake button...anybody can enlighten me how to solve this problem>
    thanks!!

• jess
    jess Posts: 9
    via Wordpress

i updated my iphone 3gs on version 4, and used jailbreakme , like magic its jaolbroken with cydia installed then just took me about a minute to unlock, ultrasnow, repo 666 on cydia ,,,,,,, this is so awesome.........

• Steve
    Steve Posts: 326
    via Wordpress

This worked great on my 3Gs,had some minor issues with mms. Then searched for answers and found what I needed. Thanks guys great job!

• Andy
    Andy Posts: 1,127
    via Wordpress

I have 2 IPHONE 3GS-32GB running 4.0.1 jailbroken. One is working perfect but the other have some problem like it always vibrate 3times before ring and some time it frezze, while the other one doesn't have any problem, i could't find out why? anyone know can u let me knoe please

• CookieMon
    CookieMon Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

The "slide to jailbreak" didn't move.. I am using 3gs.. iOSv4.0.1 any advise?

• stanley_3319@hotmail.com
    via Wordpress

If curently i using jailbroken 3gs 3.1.3, how to upgrade to os 4.0.1 jailbreak?

Kindly advise,
    Thanks.

• Monica
    Monica Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

Hi - I'm new at this. I have my iphone 3GS on 4.0.1 have been trying to jailbreak it for a couple of days now and it has not worked! all it does it downloads and after I see the "sit tight" for less than a second and it crashes, i re-open it and it says "oops looks like the installer crashed last time you tried to jailbreak. it might work if you try again" but NOTHING has worked. I've reset my network, cleared cookies, history and cache. reboot and reset my phone. nothing has done anything for it to work. what else can i do?

• Mark
    Mark Posts: 267
    via Wordpress

Thank you comex, you are a star

• beaton29
    beaton29 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

worked like a charm looked for 2 hours and tryed 3 other jailbreaking software b4 i found this and its great gonna use this everytime i upgrade useing os 4.1 wi this thanx a million

• David
    David Posts: 225
    via Wordpress

After i Jailbreak and unlock. I"m unable to sync my apps and contact in Itunes? I have a Iphone 4. Can someone point me to any updates i need to get?

Thanks,

Dave

• eoinjos@gmail.com
    via Wordpress

hi just got an iphone 3g running version 4.0.1, its already unlocked by o2 and iam using a meteor card in it,can i use this jailbreak hack on my phone, and if can do i leave sim card in phone or take it out...
    thanks
    eoinjos

• Nate
    Nate Posts: 58
    via Wordpress

Bottom-Line: Restore with 4.0.1 & it'll work.
    History: It worked for me on 3.1.3, but after i updated to 4.0 and i couldnt get it to work. I tried everything Nhat Phan did with no result (kicked out of safari after sliding). I then upgraded to 4.0.1. and it would do the "download" then kick out of safari.
    I then did a Shift-"Restore" using a downloaded 4.0.1 (rather than Shift-"Update") and it worked, no problem. [Dont forget to sync & backup, prior to doing a Restore, cuz you'll lose your stuff if you don't.
    Cheers.

• Joes10566
    Joes10566 Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

I just jailbreak my iphone 3GS 4.0.1, How do I sync my phone and backup any contacts, apps, etc. that I add now?

• dave
    dave Posts: 389
    via Wordpress

ei guys,,,does it work with 3gs 4.0.2,,,im jailbroken coz im 3.1.2 but i wanna update it into 4.0 but itunes has now the 4.0.2 so can it works on 4.0.2

just asking..tnx

• pusa
    pusa Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

how bout for
    iphone 2g's? cant I jailbreak this old model?
    i mean for ios4?

pls help

• kabise
    kabise Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

works great for my Iphone 3Gs (OS 3.1.3) without problem, thanks

• eoinjos
    eoinjos Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

hi does anybody have a answer to my question...please reply

• dvdman
    dvdman Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

help on 4.0.1 keep getting File received was invalid???

• TY
    TY Posts: 41
    via Wordpress

Can you unlock the iPhone 4 to work with t-mobile?

• Dan Sidewayz
    Dan Sidewayz Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

Erm, I'm a 3gs User .. i did the slide thing to Jb .. says Oops.. File recieved was invalid ..
    Read some stuff online about downgrading from 4.1 to 4.0
    did it aaaaaand another fail.
    idk what's up ..
    Maybe help ?
    Thanks

• Dan Sidewayz
    Dan Sidewayz Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

ahh so it's only normal ?
    and here i am Been searching all over the internet for like .. 3 hours sth
    Hope it works soon

• dvdman
    dvdman Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

ALL OK NOW THANKS SERVER MUST HAVE BEEN DOWN

THANKS ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

• phyxsius
    phyxsius Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

oh my god....what a genius and i am so so so fuckin impressed with you comex guys....thanks "JAILBREAKME" keep up your excellent work..adios

• jailman
    jailman Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

just jailbroke my ihpone 3gs 4.0.1 and its good thank u but missing some pixel looks like my iphone its craked in the corner but rest its all good

• Tetonne
    Tetonne Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

on 3GS iOS 4.01
    Mobile Terminal crash (keyboard is visible)
    can change root password :-(
    iapps sync doesn't work too, they are erased except if iapps install on both (computer and iphone)
    any ideas?

• Hellboy
    Hellboy Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

i love this site... its really a KICK ASS ONE