How To Make Free Ringtones For Your iPhone

2»

Comments

• cjh
    cjh Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

hi can you give these instructions again, i cannotr figure out where to put folder options in search...
    does this work ith itunes 10?

• Jitendra Singh
    Jitendra Singh Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Yes. Audiko.net is the better choice. I am also looking for some software / application to record calls on the IPHONE. If anyone has an idea, kindly let me know js123india@yahoo.comRegards.
  • lyn
    lyn Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Ok, I followed step by step like what you said but my ringtone didn't show up on the Ringtone section. It showed up in the Library Music instead. What can i do?
  • inc
    inc Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    i just did 1 ringtone on itunes 10.1.2 it worked good. i havent sync my iphone yet, but as is already in the ringtone folder i suppose shouldnt be a problem ;-)) did anybody noticed what happpend to the original song??? in my case when i replay it the original song stayed on 40 seconds i had to go to 'get info' and readjust the time. So here's what i did to de second ringtone i made; i did first convert the song into AAC format and then i edit times on the new AAC song :-)) then followed the same steps.thanks for sharing !!!
  • narong
    narong Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Hello inc, I use itunes 10.1.2 too, but i cannot find the content rigntone, where could i find? Thanks
  • Sam
    Sam Posts: 218
    via Wordpress
    Hi does anyone know how to tranfer a custom ringtone into the ringtones folder of the current version of Itunes 10.3. I create the ringtone it places it in my music folder but won't let me drag it into any rintone folder (device or player) the older version had no problem but when I go to drag my custom ringtone it highlights the whole panel not just the ringtone panel so it places the ringtone in the music folder and but not in the ringtone as well. Would appreciate any help :)
  • San
    San Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    THANK YOU!! This helped me out so much!
  • Milt S
    Milt S Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Followed directions exactly and it just drops back into my Itunes music library not tones library and then does not sync to the phone. Using windows 7, Iphone 42 and Itunes 10.5. Any help?
  • Elle
    Elle Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    I use http://www.Ringer.org to make my own free ringtones for iPhone. Easy, fast, no registration