Untethered Jailbreak For iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS (Newer Bootrom) And iPod Touch 4G On iOS 4.2.1 Coming

2»

Comments

• gio
    gio Posts: 16
    via Wordpress
    is it true about limesn0w? I've read it will be out soon and it can unlock iphone 4
  • Majk ivec
    Majk ivec Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Hello i am having problems. i have an iphone 3gs..with 4.2.1 firmware and then i tried updatin git to 6.15. now my phone doesnt boot it goes to apple screen and then to the one where you connect the usb cord to the itunes screen? im stuck, my phone wont start, i need help. i tried recboot to kick me out but that didnt do anything, but only kick me out of recboot.
  • Danny Kennedy
    Danny Kennedy Posts: 43
    via Wordpress
    I hope Dev-Team should be Release the Untethered Jailbreak For iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS (Newer Bootrom) And iPod Touch 4G On iOS 4.2.1 Soon.I having an Iphone 3gs already upgrade to ios 4.2.1 I am very tired Reboot device with USB connect to Computer. IOS 4.2.1 have a lot different and smoothly then ios 4.1.Thank you Dev-Team hard working
  • Jeff
    Jeff Posts: 126
    via Wordpress
    put it in DFU mode (plug into pc hold home and power button for 10 seconds then release power button and continue to hold the home button fro 10 seconds then it should not do anything) then hold power and home button until u see the apple then just wait it should boot right up to home screen
  • ur_A_dBag_DevteamSuckz
    via Wordpress
    STFU dbag. if it wasnt for people like this, u would still be using a crappy non jailbroken iphone, too bad u cant unlock it... the world is now over cuz u cry too much
  • x
    x Posts: 23
    via Wordpress
    same problem with majk ivec :Sany1 can help?
  • Yoshy
    Yoshy Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Keep up the good work guys!!! , I am really looking forward for the untethered jailbreak for the IOS 4.2.1 because I find the tethered jailbreak a little bit inconvenient however I am pretty sure that you guys are going to gives a Christmas present
  • Forrest
    Forrest Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    when will this be available on windows?
  • jamei
    jamei Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    whr te fcuk iss the jailbreak for 3gs nb
  • cbryan28
    cbryan28 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Wow, someone is obviously a spoiled little ****!
  • NaWaR
    NaWaR Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    how soon ...?and i have 2 iphones one iphone 4 and one 3gs iphone 4 is great and working with the tethered , but the 3gs not working at all .. i tried what ever to do it but nothing :( i can't get cydia at all..
  • Mindovermatter
    Mindovermatter Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I got me a 3GS new bootrom on 4.2.1. I have blobs for 4.0 - 4.1 on cydia. But looking toward a jailbrake. Don't know why I updated I think I was just thinking about what do I Realy use in cydia and mostly nothing but to keep me pressing on my phone doing pointless crap. A application only gos so far the rest is in reality.........
  • Danny Kennedy
    Danny Kennedy Posts: 43
    via Wordpress
    I am not happy now. I don't have Mac but the tools can not using windows??????? now have to go back ios 4.1??
  • Dewa Pokok
    Dewa Pokok Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    be patient..its been stated 'tethered'..but u guys still want to jailbreak ur iphone using it..so?wat u guys expect?..if u guys cant stand it already to untethered ur 3gs n doesnt have Mac,use the Greenpoison or something else for the existing 4.2.1..for those who has been tethered using redsnow,then u have to be patient..thanks to Dev-team.IT IS FREE..wait for d 3gs untethered 4.2.1 release n for windows tools..its not juz us who using 3gs,its milion worldwide people who using 3gs also n have d same issue..so juz STFU n wait fool!..if u cant stand it,make ur own tools or software to untether ur outdated precious iphone..
  • gazza1888
    gazza1888 Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    ok middle of january the info was you wont need the 4.2b3 blobs as dev team is currently working for a untethered jailbreak for 4.2.1 using the 4.1 shsh blobs, i saved them and now and didnt bother getting the 4.2b3 blobs, now its too late to get these blobs as they are no longer available and now dev team are planning to release untethered 4.2.1 using 4.2b3 blobs. I think they are that slow at releasing anything because really they dont know what they are doing, make your fucking minds up. heres a plan, retire and let geohot work it out. fucking retards.
  • bestman50
    bestman50 Posts: 13
    via Wordpress
    I have an iPad here had it jailbroke with 3.2.2. I updated to 4.2.1 and would like to try redsn0w_mac0.9.7b6. do I need to do a tethered jailbeak first? Cydia should have my 3.2.2 shsh. I have copies of 4.2.1, 4.2b2, and 4.3b3 shsh on my computer. can anyone help me or point to a guide?thx bestman50
  • Vteckrr
    Vteckrr Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    Ok. It has been almost 2 months. I'm waiting. Any news from pwnagetool? Don't let us hanging.
  • John
    John Posts: 790
    via Wordpress
    When is it coming out people come on really;(
  • julian guzman
    julian guzman Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
  • julian guzman
    julian guzman Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    and you guys are doin very good at your job
  • Doni