iPhone Dev Team Confirms Release Of Untethered Jailbreak For iOS 4.2.1 By Christmas

2»

Comments

• Jordan
    Jordan Posts: 163
    via Wordpress
    Why don't YOU create a jailbreak foe 4.3 then DICKHEAD..your lucky to get anything
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Iphone 4 unlock has not come yet which is a total shock.
  • Carlos
    Carlos Posts: 45
    via Wordpress
    You guys what would you do i have my 3GS unlocked 4.1 but imHaving some trouble with the silent switch should i get a new 1 i have 2 days left of warrenty or stay with the one i have if i get a new one it will come with 4.2.1 preinstalled so no more unlock! Should i just get a new 1 and wait or stay with this 1?
  • Playafied
    Playafied Posts: 55
    via Wordpress
    All I want is to take advantage of the MobileMe lost iPhone app. Other than that, I probably wouldn't upgrade let alone even care about a 4.2 jailbreak for the iPhone 4. Do your thing Dev Team! I'm never in a rush...
  • DaBoss
    DaBoss Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
  • Keat
    Keat Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    Looking forward for the release... Thanks Dev Team.
  • karl
    karl Posts: 113
    via Wordpress
    If you don't know the answer to that question, you probably should not be reading this site! BTW what kind of name is El Barto? Sounds like a short little fat kid.
  • El Barto
    El Barto Posts: 31
    via Wordpress
    Really? Then where the hell will he find the answer? What if this is his first time here or his first time discovering what jailbreaking is? Besides if you don't know something, it is better to ask! He questioned and I answered. BTW you are right about the name. It does sound like a short little fat kid. His real name is Bart Simpson.
  • CheerLeader
    CheerLeader Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Dev Team, Dev Team, All The Wayyyy!!!!Wooohooooo!!!!!!
  • NativeCanadian
    NativeCanadian Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Here is a question that I cannot seem to get a straight fix on regardless of how much I read.I am currently on 4.0.1 on both of my phones, is it possible to update them to 4.2.0 and still get an untethered jailbreak? Is it even possible to update to 4.2.0 if I download the firmware, and point to it from iTunes, is apple still signing, or can I get my own blob and sign it? (really not sure how that works). It seems like 4.2.1 only was a fix to the untethered solution, so how can I get 4.2.0 on these phones, or am I completely wrong, and that firmware is bad too, or cannot be jail broken, etc... Anyone that can point me to a site, or blog, etc that can give me the answers would be great, or maybe if you know, you could tell me, and then others who read this thread can learn without asking. Thanks in advance
  • Kyaw Min
    Kyaw Min Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    If I used your tool to jailbreak my iphone4, unlocked, Base band 03.10.01 will still be unlocked.I need to use this phone in my country Myanmar.Now I am at Singapore.
  • SY
    SY Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Hi Friends,I am having Iphone 3gs and upgraded to IOS 4.2.0 and then Jailbreak using RedSn0w (redsn0w_win_0.9.6b5) but the jailbreak didn't success :-( and in my iphone getting the itune logo with the cable. I tried to restore with itune, but it too didn't work and finally facing the error 1015 (The Phone "iphone")could not restored. An unknown error occured (1015). Could you please help me on how to fix my issues and make my iphone working?Will the new version of redsn0w will resolve my problem??? Thanks in advance for your response