Dev Team Releases Redsn0w 0.9.7 Beta 5 For iOS 4.2.1 Untethered Jailbreak

2»

Comments

• Dan
    Dan Posts: 348
    via Wordpress
    I love that my iPhone 4 is unlocked. My carrier decided to off a free unlock of the iPhone straight from the website. So now I only have to deal with the jailbreak - loving it!. However I'm still waiting for an untethered jailbreak for my iPad. I dn't care myself about the unlock because it's the wifi model and not the 3G. Anyway keep up the good work.
  • Dan
    Dan Posts: 348
    via Wordpress
  • I
    I Posts: 33
    via Wordpress
    Is this for the 3GS and 4
  • To late
    To late Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    Why bother at this point, the next iOS version will be out soon. What the hell is taking so long?
  • dingleberry
    dingleberry Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    FIX OUR BASEBAND ISSUES on 3G's and 3GS after that stupid ass upgrade to the IPAD baseband
  • NEO-BAHAMUT-
    NEO-BAHAMUT- Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    Great Stuff, I wont be testing it but will be using it when it is fully released. Why do i feel that Apple seem to be getting better and better at patching their OS? It used to be like a day and an untethered jb would be released... its now weeks :(
  • sai
    sai Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
  • Rick
    Rick Posts: 104
    via Wordpress
    download link is not working??
  • deuce
    deuce Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    i'm curious when a new unlock will be available also. my 3g on 4.0 sucks balls.
  • RYPT
    RYPT Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Please hurry fellas! I don't know how much more I can take of the stoopid app store. I bought an iPhone 4... but I don't "have" and iPhone 4 until I can jailbreak it! Grateful user...
  • WantUnlock
    WantUnlock Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    What the **** is taking the dev-team so long it's like they lost all their brains can't even fucking figure out how to unlock an iphone4.......ios4.1 has come out since November and they still can't find a fucking solution to unlock an iphone4Seriously this sucks I had to sell my iPhone couldn't wait any longer for those dumb fucktards to fucking get off their asses and release a fucking unlock it would be better if they just killed themselves l hope all of you still stuck Have better luck cause definitely those dumb bastards won't be able to figure out an unlock until next year
  • kei
    kei Posts: 16
    via Wordpress
    The dev team is so worthless. They never do anything. Eventually Geohot steps up and fixes their problems for them, after they release endless beta tools nobody can actually use for easy jailbreaking.Apparently we're stuck with Geohot until someone with actual ability joins the Dev team
  • FredFlin
    FredFlin Posts: 20
    via Wordpress
    Yeah geohot who collects thousands in donations and acts like a fucking whiney **** and confuses the **** out of people with his attention grabbing antics. If thats who we're waiting for I wouldn't hold my breath
  • STFU
    STFU Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    For all of you whining, bitching & complaining about the Dev Team & how much they suck, how about you come up with a jailbreak & unlock on your own? Till then, SHUT THE **** UP!!!
  • Ken
    Ken Posts: 114
    via Wordpress
    Mac sucks balls. They need to release a windows version so humans can make use of it too!
  • adam
    adam Posts: 122
    via Wordpress
    i think what people are complaining about is that they arent coming up w ****, especially with 4.3 now around the corner...im sure if these people who complain knew code and the way it works, they would try considering it takes the "dev team" (aka only geohot) months to find one loophole...this is their hobby bro, and they would do it whether we complain or not or donate or not...so just chill out..we do respect them, but its hard to stay positive checking a website everyday for over a month on a jailbreak that was "guaranteed" 3 weeks ago
  • bxl
    bxl Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    they took so long time before for 3.1.3 unclock too then no surprise for that delay we are used now
  • Bibas
    Bibas Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    That's fuckin true.
  • @windiot posters
    @windiot posters Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    i hope the devs abandon developing windows versions because of the stupid and ungrateful wintard whiners here.
  • kevro55
    kevro55 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    getting fed up with the wait talk of greenpoison r5 comex has a jailbreak and geohot rubyra1n jailbreaking is now legal but still the long winded waiting time there was talk of a release at christmas and then another before 4.3 just release something
  • urjustplainidiot
    urjustplainidiot Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    You do realize that a majority of people have windows right? the reason for this is because it's fucking better in general.. and what are windows users meant to be grateful for? there's been no jailbreak out. your post just is just full-retard. you just dispelled the myth that mac users are savvy computer users...
  • Dev-Team
    Dev-Team Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Ultras0w Unlock and Untethered jailbreak 4.2.1 for all devices will not release until after the next IOS 4.5 or 4.9. Because all hackers will wait until the next whatever IOS come out with baseband 06.15.00 or higher, then we will release it. We dont give a f*** what you guy say or think. just wait for us to release it and tell y’all what to do
  • wateva
    wateva Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    then dont say anything
  • Mark
    Mark Posts: 267
    via Wordpress
    Dev-Team,I know that you don't need another person to tell you what to do. The rudeness in these posts is extreme and being a technologist whom makes a lot of money with tech, I understand one point very well. Without understanding why, people assume the worst. In everything I do with tech, its in the way I communicate my intention that creates partnerships with my clients. Right now the i Device community is guessing as to your intent. Better communication would really go a long way from the tweets and the blogshpere guessing.Please communicate more information than you are currently doing. I bet, if everyone understood your logic than the posts would moderate themselves.Warmly,Mark
  • Phil
    Phil Posts: 87
    via Wordpress
    Tried this numerous times but it stops on "waiting for reboot" got any tips on how to make this work???
  • wellyam
    wellyam Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    hi all i just used redsnow 0.9.6rc7b to jailbreak my iphone 4 4.2.1 i used tethered boot to make cydia work cuz it was white icon as evry one here now this problem now cydia is workin fine but evry time i switch off my phone when i turn it on it just stuck on boot it shows apple logo but it stay like that so is there any fix for windows if not then what about mac is there any one work on mac pc
  • The Voice of Reason
    via Wordpress
    That form is called a receipt. If you had ever filed a return with donations before you would have known that. You can get a receipt with virtually any legitimate donation.Actually if you had any sense in your head you wouldn't be spouting off on the internet about stuff you know nothing about.
  • nik
    nik Posts: 18
    via Wordpress
    hey you that write on from the dev - team or wat ever **** you are. WHAT YOU REALLY BELEVE THAT YOU ARE A GOD?? SO PLS DONT TALK TO PEOPLE HERE LIKE ****.... BE A HUMAN NOT A ****.... AND IF YOU DONT WAnna to RELEAse it then dont ever release it WHO IS CARRYING? OR YOU THINK IF SOMOENE WANNA SOMETHING LIKE THAT MUST WAIT ONLY FROM YOU?? HUH GIVE ME ABREAK. ANYWAY DONT BE RUDE COS RUDNNESS IS SOMETHING THAT ALL HERE THEY DONT LIKE AND YOU NEVER TAKE RESPECT FROM THEM. THATS ALL
  • dawer
    dawer Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Any news about the redsn0w?will be beta forever????O dv-team will wait for 4.3 first?