Apple Planning To Remove Home Button From Next Generation iPad And iPhone?

2»

Comments

• fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    No they wont be removed, then how the hell will we get into DFU?
  • Smate
    Smate Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    I can't believe all the crap here, Oh, no home button, no DFU, Oh, no home button no more blowjobs, who cares? If they take the home button, guess what, they'll take it. How does this have anything to do with iPhone hacking? Personally I think it would be stupid on the phone, it would loose the one hand only operation, for the iPad its fine. What I can't believe is, people never raised hell for Apple not putting a camera in a "magical" device, like the ipad, but the ipad nano was big enough to get one, until now. and that the wireless phone service providers got rid of unlimited data options with no fight at all.
  • Smate
    Smate Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
  • kingslik
    kingslik Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    haha my thumbs are good button pushers..
  • ctslick3
    ctslick3 Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    the home button is very useful, removing it is a big issue. having multi touch gesture in navigating your ipad/iphone is very cool but what if you need your other hand to do something, that would be very difficult. how about those people who does have physical incapability, it wont be user friendly....
  • stryk3rr3al
    stryk3rr3al Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I Think the old fashion button will be removed,but replaced with a touch sensitive one I mean It only makes sense Its a touch screen phone and the multitasking im sure wears the home button out.I think apple will be one of the first mobile phone companies to implement solar power built into the phone,Think about that flat back glass if it had a solar panel It would create enough energy to prolong the battery life during the day.
  • motorola xoom accessories
    via Wordpress
    Hi there! You some sort of knowledgeable? Great message. Can you inform me learn how to subscribe your blog?
  • Sarah
    Sarah Posts: 16
    via Wordpress
    They removed the home button on the new touch screen ipod nano