Comments

• Koomoo
    Koomoo Posts: 52
    via Wordpress
    Too bad verizon iPhones won't be worth as much for resale lol
  • Qaiser Khan
    Qaiser Khan Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    what about customer service? I don't know about Verizon but AT&T has the best customer service. By the way, T-Mobile has the worst customer service and coverage. I switched to at&t just because of t-mobile's customer service. My older brother who was customer of t-mobile for last 2 years, switched to at&t just because of their customer service.
  • Jayydoggy
    Jayydoggy Posts: 28
    via Wordpress
    I have no problems with my AT&T service. I just wish I had my unlimited data plan back though. Sucks ass. I like verizon to but for now AT&T has faster data download so I'll stick with them for time being.
  • cki
    cki Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    I get 0.25~1.25Mbps down and 0.05 up in midtown NYC from my AT&T 3G. Suck!!!
  • cki
    cki Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    I think AT&T is offering the unlimited plan back to the people who used to have it.
  • Val
    Val Posts: 60
    via Wordpress
    Any way to move the the images around since the giant ad in the midst of the article chops off 75% of the map?I understand ads pay for the site, but any reason to squish text next to an add that is 80% of the text space? Just put it below the ad.
  • Richard
    Richard Posts: 141
    via Wordpress
    very true. my area has a bunch of verizon customers and they're all just a pain. giving them iphones will only inflate their damn egos even more. i'm not looking forward to it.
  • Richard
    via Wordpress
    It feels like the value of the phone has gone down since Verizon announced it. It was only fun and worth something when it was with AT&T. also they're a more respectable carrier for the best phone. And you'll only be able to jailbreak, not unlock. Holding a Verizon iPhone feels like you're holding a cheap novelty.
  • Richard
    via Wordpress
    Also your mobile hotspot with a Verizon iPhone would shut off when you get a call. haha sucks for them.
  • Jay
    Jay Posts: 295
    via Wordpress
    one thing to be checked: "Verizon's iPhone customers will be able to take advantage of the 3G wireless hotspot feature for an extra $20 per month on top of the voice and data plans."Isn't mobile hotspot built in to iOS 4.3? I do not think it is exclusive to VZN :)Overall, AT&T FTW!!!!!!!!!(Please go to VZN iPhone so that AT&T network gets better! haha)
  • Jeff
    Jeff Posts: 126
    via Wordpress
    LOLOL YES!! all you haters PLEASE ALL GO VERIZON and crowd that network until it crashes , so everyone that is happy with ATT gets even better coverage/speeds. Been an att customer for 9 years , no problems ever. thank god for gsm , can talk and multitask on the web , i can even text and talk at the same time lol. yes , i do reply to text msgs while talking on the phone. no you cannot do that on a cdma phone.
  • RiffRath
    RiffRath Posts: 37
    via Wordpress
    You don't because your phone is not as good and easy to use as an iPhone. There are many times you would use it if you had the proper equipment. There are times when you are making plans with people and you need to check info. and you can put on your speaker phone and hash your plans out right there no I'll call you back with the info. nonsense. There are many more examples but you need an iPhone on AT&T to realize it.
  • stranger
    stranger Posts: 15
    via Wordpress
    While driving and talking on the phone...."OMG, I have no idea where I am, can you help me figure it out? Let me just quickly go into google maps and see where I am... oh WAIT I CANT!?!?!" WTF, why would they disable Voice and Data, seems like I use that all the time with my ATT iphone... would never switch just because of that. Also dont forget the annoying company meeting or long talk with girlfriend where you can go surf on the internet with ATT... not with Verzion I guess.
  • ybt
    ybt Posts: 102
    via Wordpress
    one thing that i have noticed no one mentioning is tethering and talking on the phone at the same time. I tether a lot because i have the unlimited data plan with ATT and Im not capped I use probably 15GB of data a month. BUT, i would rather be able to answer a call while tethering with my macbook air. I have customers that rely on me to look things up and I may not have internet access where I'm at. Plus checking email while on the phone? ever have a phone conversation last over an hour and you're waiting for that important email, and you don't want to get off the phone to check it? AT&T all the way! have been a customer for 6 years. Not even thinking about switching. It's not worth it. Also cant receive or send pictures while on the phone either? hmm. just realized I said pretty much the same thing as stranger said.
  • I paid the ETF on 2 phones and jumped from Verizon in 2009 to get an iPhone 3GS. Now I have a 4 and I can go back to Verizon! But I don't see the need. AT&T is good enough here in eastern MA. And I DO use simultaneous voice and data all the time, whether it's looking something up or using a location service like Glympse. I don't tether very much but it's nice to be able to and not have to worry about data (still grandfathered into the unlimited data plan, although I really should change that since I have almost never used more than 200 MB of data a month anyway - apparently I'm almost always on WiFi.) Hopefully Verizon will ease some of the crowding on AT&T but I see no need to change back.
  • zx
    zx Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    really you can unlock you iphone4. last i check theres no unlock, barely a non-thetered jailbrake has been archive.
  • Jordan
    Jordan Posts: 163
    via Wordpress
    i am with at&t and although at first (i switched from verizon) i was not happy with dropped calls, i did enjoy always having great download speeds with the net, youtube, email, and so on. I will keep my at&t and watch how verizon will deal with the new stalion it must tame.
  • Yardee
    Yardee Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    AT&T give you a full choice of option. Versuck is limited. I never had a problem with AT&T service. Every network dropped calls depending on your location. AT&T is much better and faster. Choose wisely.