Apple May Unveil iPhone 5 And Announce iOS 5 Release Date On June 5th?

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple May Unveil iPhone 5 And Announce iOS 5 Release Date On June 5th?

Folks at AppleBitch have spotted that the Moscone center has been booked for a Corporate Meeting between June 5th and 9th.

Since the Worldwide Developer Conference (WWDC) is typically a 5-day event, which Apple holds at the Moscone center, it is being widely speculated that this year’s WWDC will be held between June 5th and 9th.

This means that Apple may unveil the next generation iPhone -iPhone 5 and also announce the release date of iOS 5 at a Keynote address on June 5th.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Bui3
    Bui3 Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    This is the best monopoly ever first i4. Just 6months later the i5... Wen they gonna put the iPhone open to all companys.....I Love iPhones but f$&@ apple..
  • Zang
    Zang Posts: 153
    via Wordpress
    It is open... Buy the unlocked versions... Simple to be honest...Just those few stupid people who don't know about them that need the unlock, or those who want it and they want it now kind of attitude.Also monopoly? Apple develops and create the "Apple iPhone" it's not called an apple product for nothing... just like how Nokia produces "nokia" phones... Unless you mean networks, in which case look above and you'll see there is unlocked versions anyway...
  • Miezl
    Miezl Posts: 15
    via Wordpress
    At this moment I use a iPhone 3Gs and I have decided to go for an iPhone5 and not the iPhone4!That's because of the fact that the iPhone4 contains a fault in the antenna-design. I don't want to buy a product of which is known that it contains a design-error ;-)And therefore I'm happy that I don't have to wait too long ;-)
  • ZG
    ZG Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    On the other hand... At this moment we all here are trying to sell our iphones. Let them sell iphone 5 each other. Do anybody know any other phone that users try to fill holes of... This began with copy/paste, and it's over. Never will buy any iphone 5 or 6 or 9... (Dont forget that iphone was selled all over the world in many countries people were unlocking phones. Otherwise they should pay much more... Ok... Will not pay anymore :)
  • Adeeb
    Adeeb Posts: 9
    via Wordpress
    MORE BATTERY LIFE IS ALL I WANT !!!...and also a larger camera sensor would be great !!!!!!!!
  • cristov
    cristov Posts: 9
    via Wordpress
    wishlist:1.Overhaul notification system2.Better Maps app with free free turnbyturn like andriod3.Better method for multitasking... the task switcher sucks4.Change location of ipod controls
  • peter the great
    peter the great Posts: 17
    via Wordpress
    1. Put in a bigger vibrator... 2. Allow more bluetooth access3. increase the battery life before having to have a new battery put in....
  • Nelson
    Nelson Posts: 11
    via Wordpress
    My wishlist is: Although I have a IP4, i have no intension on getting the 5...on to the wishlist:1) Micro SD card.2) remove Home button and slim down design.3) Better Battery life4) better Camera sensorI can't think of anything else.Also, it has been said that the iPhone4 does not have a design flaw. The problem is AT&T ! Get over it. I have an IP4 on Rogers in Canada and I have NEVER dropped a call. I'm on that thing like it's the last piece of technology i will ever have.Since then I have also bought a MacBook and waiting on the iPad2 to be available in canada.
  • Brooks
    Brooks Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    all i want is MORE storage!! 64gigs PLEASE. if the touch can have it why not the iphone?? ughh
  • flyez
    flyez Posts: 45
    via Wordpress
    seriously you people need to get a life with your wish list.dumb axx fxxkers.
  • Eric
    Eric Posts: 238
    via Wordpress
    I am not sure if you have a question or comment there. Maybe both, but I don't understand anything you just said. Maybe you could try to touch up your grammar a little bit, then post again.
  • Lg1
    Lg1 Posts: 99
    via Wordpress
    I want mine In pink with the bunny ears... Ohhh please Steve ... I'll make u feel better...
  • Eric
    via Wordpress
    I think you can get a bigger vibrator at adam & eve dot com.
  • Eric
    via Wordpress
    What's wrong with stating what is most important to you on the next version of the iPhone? I am sure Apple and/or the mobile phone industry wants to know what the consumer wants. Doesn't mean they are going to do it all, depending on the cost to make vs the revenue generated from the upgrade. Unless you just think the iPhone is **** and you're trolling...or you're just happy with the first generation iphone.
  • Jahnn Hendriks
    Jahnn Hendriks Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Due to the iPod Touch 4 not having a cellular system, there's more actual room for a larger hard drive.
  • WhoNeedsToGetALife?
    via Wordpress
    Trolls! That's who!
  • Brett
    Brett Posts: 104
    via Wordpress
    Agreed. Touch up on the english a tad and then explain yourself.
  • Chris
    Chris Posts: 736
    via Wordpress
    1. Significantly improved battery life2. Bigger screen, at least 4" diagonalFully compliant Bluetooth stack for at least v2.1 + EDR3. True camera stabilization4. At least 1.2GHz dual core (Cortex A9 or Tegra 2)5. Standard micro or mini USB connection instead of the proprietary dock connector6. Micro SD slot
  • mohacs
    mohacs Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
  • Mintymark
    Mintymark Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Bluetooth! White model from launch, longer battery life and removal of home button please!
  • I HATE FIRSTERS
    I HATE FIRSTERS Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    "BIGGER VIBRATOR" LMAO!!!!!! *ok, now to get my head out of the gutter*
  • JayRolla
    JayRolla Posts: 18
    via Wordpress
    F**K the iPhone4 or 5. Im going with the Motorola Atrix1ghz Dual Core Nvidia Tegra w/8 core GPU4" qHD screen1080p video Capture and playback over HDMI outFingerprint Unlock1GB RAMCan I say more!16Gb Storage w/32gb expansion
  • ItsyourBoy
    ItsyourBoy Posts: 83
    via Wordpress
    It's not 6 months iPhones come out a year a part
  • Chaz
    Chaz Posts: 28
    via Wordpress
    I swear I didn't understand nothing he just said. hahahahahaha. I was like WHAT????????
  • ItsyourBoy
    via Wordpress
    @jayrollA no matter what specs a phone may have it's still not better than the iPhone the iPhone has way more developers which means more and better apps and a bigger hacking community which means all types of good stuff for jailbraking if u look all over commercials, Internet all these companies advertise the iPhone kuz it's here to stay and not just a phone that will be outdated in a few months the only other phone that I think is side by side with the iPhone is the htc evo the only down side I would have to say is when u don't jailbreak kuz then the phone sucks once u have a taste of all the goodies of jailbreaking like tweaks themes and countless other things u can't go back to a regular iphone
  • ItsyourBoy
    via Wordpress
    Wish list hdmi portBigger screenInteractive wallpaper 64 gb hddI guess basically an apple version of the evo those 2 combine nice... A more open platform on the iOS so that you won't have to jailbreak nomore they can have like a tweak section in the app store Team up with Cydia apple!!! Meet us half way that way we can have the stuff we like and your phone wont more prone to have apps pirated if we can use the phone the way we like
  • ItsyourBoy
    via Wordpress
    Oh almost forgot of course i would love 4g speed, and a sprint iPhone so that it can get unlocked and used on boost 50 dollar unlimited everything plan
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Maybe iOS 5 would come but mostly iPhone 4GS would be here by then not 5..
  • Hasan fahri
    Hasan fahri Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    I want the new iPhone to have wheels and a steering wheel so I can sell my car and also to have an integrated house and pool. An office would be nice too, this way I only need an IPhone and I can do everything. ... And it must be named iworld. Just kidding but this is ultimately what apple is trying to do. Then people will start breading with apples and we will all be bread out and apples will rule the world.
  • dave
    dave Posts: 389
    via Wordpress
    - 64 Gigs. 32 doesn't cut it anymore with bigger games, books, music, videos etc. - 1080p Video quality, and up the megapixels on the camera.- Faster processor. Multitasking on iPhone still kinda of wonky.- New design. iPhone 4 looked like a block and seemed more prone to accidental damage. I dropped my 3GS many times (on concrete & asphalt, with a case of course) and it hasnt suffered any serious damage. Also adding glass on the back of it was asking for it.- Better battery life. I'm sure this one will improve.