Apple May Unveil iPhone 5 And Announce iOS 5 Release Date On June 5th?

2»

Comments

• зло
    зло Posts: 22
    via Wordpress
    Ha ha ha so true :)
  • Bradley Kelly
    Bradley Kelly Posts: 26
    via Wordpress
    Yeah I got 3GS as well but upgrading to the iPhone 5 as it's best to stay up to date on things and also I heard that O2 are trying to get the license so you can use your O2 account and iPhone as a payment scanner for making payments at shops.
  • Bradley Kelly
    Bradley Kelly Posts: 26
    via Wordpress
    I would really love 'Complete My Ablum' feature on iTunes like on the destop version. I don't understand why the iPhone version of iTunes don't have it yet? ): And why can't you download anything over 200MB on 3G? Maybe include that as well.
  • Hacker
    Hacker Posts: 95
    via Wordpress
    well the hackers are getting bored of apple thats why geo hot is going to buy a windows 7 phone i heard.for those who dont know who geo hot is hes the guy who first jailbreak the iphone and who is getting sue by sony playstation for jailbreaking it.i also heard there might be a cydia like coming out for it as well and for pirating apps well you can do that for all phones right now.the iphone has been copy by all companies just about but the only thing that apple will have over theses phones is more apps but eventually everyone will catch up and most of the apps suck anyways.the one thing i like about the evo is the big clock that flips but i already have that on my iphone thanks to cydia but the clouds dont move :-( like evo so basically we need to see a animation display of the time and weather like the evo and they should have different ones to choose from at least 5 different ones that we can pick.another thing they should have is video ringtones i already have that on my iphone 3gs thanks to cydia basically when someone calls you u can have a music video play which i currently have about 6 different videos for different people .the other thing i have on my iphone is video wallpaper which is the coolest thing of them all so when you look at my phone you see video running in the background where that the apps are which you also get in cydia and you can make any 10 sec video and it will playback again and again my favorite one is the video wallpaper of fire and the one with actual water moving on your phone where the apps are but the only problem with that is battery killer and sometimes the phone would freeze on my iphone i took it off but i did get a look at the future.on a computer you have a screen saver so why not a screen saver on our phones or video wall paper.another thing that might beat apple is playtion phone because if you dont know this but the psp has the best graphics for video games on the go right now so why not just make the psp thinner and make it a phone but guess they are already working on that the new psp will be graphics like the playstation 3 which is crazy that the graphics are going to be as good as the ps3 didnt think it was possible so soon but technology is advancing to fast so playstaion will provide the best gaming experience for our phones and dont forgot Microsoft who sells xbox 360 they will also defeat i iphone gaming they already have the windows 7 but i know there going to come out with another version maybe call something xbox phone but iphone cant not compete with these video game companys because where ever they go the hackers go like myself unless we get some more female hackers to make the dream facebook phone which is coming out soon too lol but i think microsoft is going to win easily cuz more people have xbox and the money that microsoft makes on xbox live i pay 50$ a year and i been paying for years and the money Microsoft made on copies of windows 7 operating system like i said before Microsoft will win the war besides most people dont have apple cuz its so expensive and iphone works better with apple computers and windows 7 phone works better with windows everything transfers easier.i hate that i have to use itunes just to transfer things then again i know there is other programs u can use but why does it have to be so difficult with apple all the time.i do believe the video games will be a major factor because of you think about the other stuff doesn't matter why you ask will did you know that you can port htc operating system to an iphone because it is a computer u know so basically if you have a smart phone like an iphone you can make it a htc phone or you can make an htc phone into an iphone because it is a computer phone and if you have a computer phone it can be any phone get it?i think the iphone 4 is to small as well it needs to be bigger glass cuz i watch netflix movies on my phone and i like using it as a computer as well the the bigger the better the evo is a perfect size i think why dont they make a slide keyboard or a slide glass so it becomes a tv or i heard about the phone that is a projection i heard it projects a 9 inch tv cool right but i like i said microsoft is going to come out with something much better then the iphone game angry birds app the gaming is like playing Nintendo again so wait till playtion and microsoft release there phones cant freaking wait till then im jumping to windows phone 7 cant wait to jailbreak it the games are a little better but not there yet but very soon it will be.
  • Hasan fahri
    Hasan fahri Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    The phone should Lso have a built in lazer disc player cause they look cool like a record size cd. And I want the iPhone 5 to have a built in VCR and popcorn machine. Jobs I hope ur reading this... These r golden ideas!!!
  • Kattman
    Kattman Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    This is true. I live in Canada too and everyone I know that has an ip4 nevr had this antenna gate issue. Ever. I was worried too, but I have no complaints, this phone is perfect! Only problem...none. An improvement on the back glass in case I drop it
  • TS
    TS Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    "anything" not "nothing", retard.
  • SALVADORIAN
    SALVADORIAN Posts: 11
    via Wordpress
    MR. HACKERu really want to make a bible out this iPhone revolution don't you?
  • SALVADORIAN
    SALVADORIAN Posts: 11
    via Wordpress
    I am expecting a new upgrade with better reception, more Bluetooth capabilities ( the option of pairing devices that aren't from apple in general)IPhone that has integrated voice comand from settings allowing to fully control the device.Also, much faster, thinner, lighter, smaller ok.Verizon must work hard next to apple for all this gadget improvements.
  • Montana
    Montana Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    My wishlist:1) The ability to permanently close an app easily.2) Better push notifications.3) The ability to create a new calendar in the Calendar app.4) Please bring all the built-in apps from iPhone 4 (compass,weather,stocks,etc.) to the iPad 2.5) Let the user delete built-in apps. If a user doesn't use them, they're just unnecessarily using their storage.6) The ability to sync/update over WiFi wouldn't hurt, if done right.For iPhone development:1) Allow us to make apps for our own devices, and distribute them, without paying $99.