Verizon iPhone Carrier Settings Update: Should You Update Them?

Options
2»

Comments

• Britt
    Britt Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options
    So I have a Verizon iPhone but no longer service from Verizon. Jailbroken it and just use for mifi, ect. Why is it Asking me if I no longer have service from. Carrier and obviously it will affect something otherwise wouldn't be asking right?
  • Jonathon
    Jonathon Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Options
    It is only asking you because it doesn't understand that "You don't have service." It understands that it is not allowed to connect under your account but it will still connect to Verizon and recieve all of their settings & updates. It is not really a big deal for you as you don't have service with them any more. You more than likely will not even know the difference.
  • Jonathon
    Jonathon Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Options
    It is only asking you because it doesn't understand that "You don't have service." It understands that it is not allowed to connect under your account but it will still connect to Verizon and receive all of their settings & updates. It is not really a big deal for you as you don't have service with them any more. You more than likely will not even know the difference.
  • theenoid
    theenoid Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    This is your brains on Android....
  • Bman021
    Bman021 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I downloaded Absinthe 2.0 this morning on iphone 4S Verizon and it seems to be working well aside from the error 500 message which I now understand why.Do i need to redownload Absinthe 2.0.1?If so , How?