iPad 2 Is Here: Thinner, Lighter & Faster – Are You Buying One?

2»

Comments

• a
    a Posts: 76
    via Wordpress
    That's the poor man's excuse!
  • Green_munky
    Green_munky Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    I went to get mine at galleria.... In Houston tx I got there around 4 pm central and already about I want to say 600 people were all ready in line.... It took me 3 hours to get to the apple store and lucky me walked out with a 64 gb wifi iPad 2, well worth the wait...!.!.! And made a couple of new friends......!.!.
  • Diablozoe
    Diablozoe Posts: 76
    via Wordpress
    It sure looks like the world is in a recession!! Apple pulls this **** everytime, they dont send enough to the stores people wait in line then cant get one!! HAHA its a fucking electronic piece of equipment not a food bank!!! Damn people get a life!!
  • Rrran
    Rrran Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Is it just me, or am i the only one who can't watch a fucking youtube video without it stopping ten times before it's done? I am so sick of eaither you tubes shitty servers or apple's crappy interface. My friends have verizon droid x and can watch not only without stopping but in hd as well! What a bunch of bull **** on apple and att's part! **** apple!
  • hittler
    hittler Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    hahahahah thats right thas the poor man excuse hahhahahah losers
  • Rcas
    Rcas Posts: 53
    via Wordpress
    I got to play with the display one today... camera is pretty much a step back from the iPhone 4 camera. And screen real estate is only good if you can use it, with the limited number of app's you can put on one screen because of the grid the extra screen size is really for not unless you're watching a movie. And there's no MS Office for it which is what everyone uses to produce documents, that or a program that saves to Office file types. My iPhone 4 does everything the iPad does but with a smaller screen and it makes GSM calls, and has a better camera.
  • Rcas
    via Wordpress
    Oh and the Xoom is faster with a better screen, I just hate the price point. The Viewsonic tablet is really nice though, simmilar hardware to the Xoom tablet but its not running Android 3.0, I love my iPhone but the android tablets take it for me as far as the tablet market. I work at best buy so I get to play with all of them side by side.
  • dave
    dave Posts: 389
    via Wordpress
    in line for 5 hours at apple store willow bend mall, dallasworth the wait!!
  • Apel
    Apel Posts: 62
    via Wordpress
    I'll buy one in December for dads birthday
  • Shalashaska
    Shalashaska Posts: 55
    via Wordpress
    Continue browsing on ure iphone...or play games..or do whatever u want..just dont condemn the ipad saying its a bigger iphone...I think i wouldnt update my tv from 32'' to 50'' just because its a bigger TV...I can take the ipad to work and show my clients CT scans and PDFs... can u do that on iphone..ure answer is ''sure i can'' well then...do it :) ... just bugger off.. DONT EVERY BUY AN SUV..STICK TO URE MINI..after all its only a bigger car..idiots
  • ZaSaGarip
    ZaSaGarip Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    No. I'm going to buy something like galaxy tab whichs producers respects their customers!
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Now that is a good strategy to make money by selling the spots.
  • Shalashaska
    Shalashaska Posts: 55
    via Wordpress
    if u see the galaxy tab as better ...fine...thats a matter of choice..but telling me that its just a bigger screen size than an iphone is pure nonsense..galaxy tab is cool..but its so close to the ipads price where i live that it makes no sense to me...i love samsung..everything from my tv to my washing machine is samsung...even my wifes phone..but in tablet i prefer the ipad. :)
  • JChang
    JChang Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    when will it available in Singapore?? im so getting one despite some losers keep saying it's just a bigger iphone. and i think its not just about changing from a 37" tv to a 50" but i won't blame some of those **** who couldn't effort it and keep saying iPad = iPhone + big screen - GSM..Loser :D
  • Rcas
    via Wordpress
    Like I said, its only good if you're going to be watching movies or like someone else said, viewing documents to show to others. With all that extra space you should be able to add more icons per page or bring up two web pages side by side (none can do that at the moment) or at least a word processing program. All I'm saying is take a look at other tablets and USE them, don't just blindly follow the crap apple throws at you. There are other options that give you a better product for your money, faster, higher resolution, better camera. If thin is whats important to you then get an iPad, but go to a retail store and use it side by side with other tablets.@JChang: trust me I can AFFORD it (learn to spell idiot), I've just used every tablet out there and know the iPad is nothing special. Its just another option, one lacking in features and over priced. Its $100 more than its predecessor.
  • misterlab
    misterlab Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    First iPad. Waited in line for more than an hour to get A CHANCE to get one. I was 1 of the lucky ones to get 1 of 100 at my Best Buy on March 11. Makes me mad Apple won't let you activated until Monday. What a jam up that will be!
  • ZaSaGarip
    ZaSaGarip Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    The main reason here is that: It made me sick for waiting always for jailbreaks an unlocks... Now that hopes of unlocking are decreasing... I think iphone shall lose many customers. Thank you for reply.
  • Sindroid
    Sindroid Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    No i am not buying one. But i did own a iPad for 2 months just to find out how pointless they really are, worst buy i ever did what the **** was i thinkig?!?! Tablets are so retarded that whoever invented these stupid things shoud be shot.
  • Don
    Don Posts: 111
    via Wordpress
    I am here 'cause I own an iPhone...but I won't own an iPad. I will get a xoom or wait for something better.
  • Ashley
    Ashley Posts: 14
    via Wordpress
    Yay I'm getting it shipped on Thursday and it is so awesome!!!!!!!!
  • Dan
    Dan Posts: 348
    via Wordpress
    If apple starts selling to other countries before taking care of those who are listed as 4-5 week wait times, there will be hell to pay at the apple stores. No 3g units for sale anywhere within 200 miles of me. Ordered from verizon by phone, only to have them now claim their order number they gave me doesnt exist and they cant confirm the order for which they removed about $640 from my bank account.