Sn0wbreeze 2.3: Tethered Jailbreak For iOS 4.3 For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch Released

2»

Comments

• BlackDagger
    BlackDagger Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    I have the ipad 4.3 jailbroken now with sn0wbreeze, shame mobilesubstrate aint working otherwise great work
  • BlackDagger
    BlackDagger Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    @steve98uk use ibooty that places itself on desktop to reboot
  • Steve98uk
    Steve98uk Posts: 12
    via Wordpress
    BlackDagger--Was the Ipad running 4.3 before jailbreak? Thanks
  • Steve98uk
    Steve98uk Posts: 12
    via Wordpress
    OK-- TIME TO SAY SORRY!!! Having read the instructions over and over again-success! it was my fault all along-once you have jailbroken the phone-you have to use ibooty to get the phone to boot up-takes a while,up to a min before you get the connected beep and then it comes on-JAILBROKEN- so-- SORRY--- regards--
  • Yajason
    Yajason Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Does this also work for the iPhone 3G, because the official 4.3 firmware doesn't work on 3G. I hope it does, so I can keep my iPhone 3G up to date!
  • Bones
    Bones Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    I have 4.3 Jailbroken and installed fine, but no carrier info is on my phone. Can't make calls. Phone doesnt know its own number lol. Anyone have any ideas?
  • Kitz
    Kitz Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    yea, i got the same problem just like Bones. the jailbreak went well but after it boot up, theres no sign of signal or i couldnt make any call. and one more thing, i cant sync with itune.
  • Richard
    Richard Posts: 141
    via Wordpress
    FACETIME QUESTION: iphone 4 421 03.10.01jailbroken w/ sn0wbreeze 2.2.1What I want to do is to be able to use the facetime feature until the unlock comes out. I am useing my unlocked 3gs Tmobile for phone calls. So I have this new phone thats not unlocked yet, and wana use facetime much like my sisters ipod touch w/ facetime.Can this be done? Ive installed from cydia "SAM" Subscriber artificial module, which activates the phone, then upon instruction, installed through cydia, MiTime through a push fix download. NO SUCCESS.Anybody know why? Shouldnt it work as the ipod touch works? Ive seen mention that your phone needs to have MMS capabilities ? Does the ipod touch have MMS?So im stumped ! Please help thanks
  • Aurimas
    Aurimas Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    They say that can unlock any iphone: http://www.unlockiphone4.org/contact.htmlCan it be true? or fu***n fake?
  • saintexupery
    saintexupery Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    no signal after jailbreak sn0wbreeze 2.3b1 /iphone4 ios 4.3/ .....**** back in ios 4.2.1
  • ahmed
    ahmed Posts: 45
    via Wordpress
    i updated to 4.3 and jailbreak with snowbreez but now cydia is not opening at all ???? what to do plzzzz
  • B0b
    B0b Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    I have an iPad running 4.3. I was able to create the IPSW with sn0wbreeze, and was able to put it in UDF mode. But everytime i run the "Restore" function in iTunes, it fails when verifying with Apple. I am able to restore the "official" IPSW without issue. Any suggestions?
  • Austin
    Austin Posts: 30
    via Wordpress
    I ran sn0wbreeze to jailbreak over and over because i could not get a signal after the jailbreak. The jailbreak went through with no problem but no signal at all to make a call. The funny thing is that wifi did work but I need to have a signal to make calls. Anyone else with this problem or any fixes or solutions? Thanks
  • matt
    matt Posts: 283
    via Wordpress
    NO SIGNAL ON 3GS OLD BOOT ROM WTF? PLZ HLP
  • Wyatt
    Wyatt Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    no. im have the same problems! its making me mad! ive been searching for 9 hours straight!
  • William
    William Posts: 36
    via Wordpress
    Try using at&t edge for a main internet connection then try to download 700mbs >.>. I'm guessing you get around 780k connect? well edge gets a average of 70k in total.
  • JDEEZY
    JDEEZY Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    SN0WBREEZE SUCKS!!!! Should have just waited for a proper jailbreak release for 4.3. No signal after jailbreaking.....now to downgrade back to 4.2.1 after all this work, thatnks alot ih8snow GFY!!!
  • Wolfrun
    Wolfrun Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    well tanx for help but i have a problem with calling other ppl i cant call anyone!im alone ! lol no antena
  • unknown
    unknown Posts: 13
    via Wordpress
    i had the same issue with having no signal i used the new updated version of sn0wbreeze and now its working fine have a try with the sn0wbreeze beta 4 and let me know how u get on .
  • JayNoMo
    JayNoMo Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    I used Snowbreeze on both of my Iphone 3GS because it seemed to work perfectly and now I cannot sync apps to either one!! Getting an Itunes msg that my software is too old and to do an update however It’s updated! ANyone please help? Even if I downgrade back to 4.0.2 or 4.0.1 I am now getting this sync issue!!!! grrr.. HELP ?Read: Sn0wbreeze 2.3 iOS 4.3 Jailbreak for iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch & iPad 1 Now Available for Windows Users [Snowbreeze for Windows Jailbreak Available for iOS 4.3 Devices; iPad 2 Not Included]
  • Zach
    Zach Posts: 38
    via Wordpress
    I'm having the same problem..... I just gave up lol.
  • bk
    bk Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    I am getting the same error as JayNoMo just I have firmware 4.3 and itunes says that it is too old of an update to sync to... any suggestions?
  • leomazz
    leomazz Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    I upgraded to 4.3 using sn0wbreeze 2.3b3 to jailbreak. The first time it did jaikbreak but cydia wouldn't run at all. So I tried going through all the steps again and for some reason, the second time around it worked perfectly. Got a good signal going and all jailbroken apps I want. But my iPhone 3GS sometimes when it loses signal, it stays out of service. I tried going into airplane mode and coming back but it won't get a signal. So the only option is to boot the IOS, which means I need iBooty (and my laptop) everytime this happens. That sucks. Also, iBooty is very buggy, sometimes I need to run it 4 or 5 times, and even redo the jailbreak process just to turn my phone back on!!! I'm seriously considering downgrading back to 4.0, what do you guys think? :-(
  • leomazz
    leomazz Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    JayNoMo, I have a solution for you. I had the same problem with the apps, getting the same error. What you have to do is this, find the application file on you laptop (in windows, which is my case, it's in the itunes library folder). Copy the file to another folder of your choice. Then go to iTunes and remove the applications from you library. Do one sync and now choose "add file to library" and choose the files you copied to that folder. Do another sync and you should be fine. It worked for me at least.