Breaking News: iPad 2 Jailbroken

2»

Comments

• Jason
    Jason Posts: 585
    via Wordpress
    I still cant get over the fact that there are SO many whiney people out there that EXPECT jailbreaks and unlocks .... never mind in a timely fashion. Most of the people to jailbreak and unlock just do it as a hobby not a 9-5 or even because they care about the masses. Its usually for self bragging rights. I (A panhandling for jailbreak beggar) am EXTREMELY grateful for the dev-team, geo, n comex for even sharing their time hard work with me. I worship these guys cuz i'm too lazy or stupid to do it myself. Thanks for jailbreak so i can have a cool phone. To the mother f'n whiney people : you can't raid the barn if you didn't plant the corn.There i said my piece
  • Jason
    Jason Posts: 585
    via Wordpress
    yeah .... i know i have poor grammar n spelling .... i failed english twice :-(
  • mbhullar
    mbhullar Posts: 43
    via Wordpress
    Instead of WantUnlock you must first change your name to WantBrain. Enough said...
  • Jrmedic19
    Jrmedic19 Posts: 31
    via Wordpress
    Regardless of grammar. You are correct in your statement. The "hacking" scene wether it be PSP, iPhone, PC or Hackintosh it will always be hobby and purely for fun. People need to chill the F out. Otherwise these guys will just get fed up and only release their tools to their compadres. I'm not saying that it WILL happen I'm just stating that everyone should relax and enjoy the ride. IMHOAnd Thank you to Comex, my iPad 2 anxiously awaits....
  • hazmobile
    hazmobile Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    You'd be suprised how many people pirate a $0.99 app. That's possibly a reason for Apple to make it secure and for people who make the apps get paid for their work. Locking the phone to a carrier, now that's another story which I don't agree to myself, I think you should be able to unlock if needed. Overall I love jailbreaking and good work devs!
  • Hiddenvalley
    Hiddenvalley Posts: 24
    via Wordpress
    Me fail engrish? That's unpossible!
  • Tired
    Tired Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Wow thats great!!! Now we can all wait 4 months for these jack off's to release it. Woooo Hooooo I'm so happy.
  • Tired
    Tired Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Whos cares...bunch of punk ass little babys anyway.
  • link
    link Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    common don't come and say it's gonna take a lot of time to release the official jailbreak, but when it comes the time we will know much more about it
  • Bravo_007
    Bravo_007 Posts: 43
    via Wordpress
    I'm writing this from my iPad 2 which is hungry for a JB lol!!! But thank you for the great work guys and hope we see it sooner than later :DIn the mean time I'll just use it as my dinner plate :p hehe
  • Harish Parimalam
    Harish Parimalam Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Awaitng for iPad 2 JB 4.3
  • itavolio
    itavolio Posts: 11
    via Wordpress
    great comex.... we are still waiting 3 months later......
  • Stepehn Collins
    Stepehn Collins Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Its been Jailbroken The Ipad 2 heres the link for the pdf jailbreak, note only tested on ipad 2 wifi model and it works........www.ipad2jailbreakpdf.weebly.com
  • van0014
    van0014 Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    This is fake. Comx didn't say he jailbroke the ipad 2 already on his twitter. Neither did the iphone dev team.