New 'If You Don't Have An iPhone' TV Ads

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageNew 'If You Don't Have An iPhone' TV Ads

Apple has just started airing three new iPhone TV ads and has also posted them on their website and YouTube channel.

The new ads highlights what users are missing “if they don’t have an iPhone” such as App Store, iBooks, iPod and iTunes.

All the ads end with "Yup, if you don't have an iPhone, well, you don't have an iPhone".

You can checkout the three ads below and let us know what you think in the comments.

Read the full story here

Comments

• cody
    cody Posts: 101
    via Wordpress
    First two are the same.These commercials make Apple seem desperate. I don't like.
  • Neil
    Neil Posts: 46
    via Wordpress
    firsti have an iphone
  • iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress
    Yeah, just noticed it. It's fixed now. Thanks for pointing it out.
  • Kevin says
    Kevin says Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    @neil, you re a fag...Well i think apple has begun to be afraid about the new android phones that are comming... Sad ;(
  • Boss
    Boss Posts: 33
    via Wordpress
    If apple can unlock old iphones (2g and 3g)..more people will have iphones...I dont know why law makers or someone do not file a case against apple/at&t for not providing unlock codes after the contract...
  • I
    I Posts: 33
    via Wordpress
    Well if I don't have an iPhone, then I have an iTouch?
  • Cooper
    Cooper Posts: 144
    via Wordpress
    @Boss.You are part of the problem. "file a case"? You are so clueless that it's scary. It's not a safety issue, why the blazing blue **** should the government get involved? You have two choices:1. Buy a phone that better fits your requirements.2. Start a company and make your own products and then you can set the rules.
  • Fingers21
    Fingers21 Posts: 243
    via Wordpress
    iPhone can be unlocked at end of contract, what you on about?Apple always seem to air new adverts a few weeks before something is to be released. In the uk, you don't get apple adds for months, then all of a sudden, you get bombarded, that's how you know a firmware update or new product is die out!
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    I think the ads are awesome. Well made and convey the message.
  • Mcsteven
    Mcsteven Posts: 24
    via Wordpress
    Haha just awesome. Please...android phones will never be as sophisticated as the iPhones. For example the new droid X was suppose to kill the iPhone 4. Well it barely holds a candlestick next to it. If you haven't used them side by side than you don't know what I'm talking about... Apple just simply has the best products. If android could make a better product than I'd buy it. But they can't, not yet anyways... All you android cheerleaders make me laugh... Keep dreaming.
  • FeelGoodChicken
    FeelGoodChicken Posts: 12
    via Wordpress
    I think Apple is a great phone, eh kills the competition and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • iPhone
    iPhone Posts: 104
    via Wordpress
    and I'm pretty sure u haven't used any android phone either. have u ever tried Samsung captivate? if u haven't then u should give it a try...its a wonderful phone.( i know many people gone say that if i am a fan of android then what i am doing here..so i think they should know that i also have 3gs and i have been using that phone for at least one year now. I named Samsung captivate coz my brother have it and some time i use it when i have to go to those website who have flash and showing live sports. it works perfect on those websites.) PEACE....
  • Tom
    Tom Posts: 314
    via Wordpress
    all these adverts are wrong they say you cant have them without the iphone... what about the ipod? :L
  • flyez
    flyez Posts: 45
    via Wordpress
    dipshit ur not first ur 1 minute late.
  • melvarius
    melvarius Posts: 200
    via Wordpress
    "Yup, if you don't have an iPhone, ... You'll be able to play flash video and games, use a multitude of different media formats, customise the **** off your phone and bluetooth pics and tunes to your mates phones without the need for 3rd party data/mms services... (the little things I miss, coz i got an iPhone) "Yup, if you don't have an iPhone, well, you don't have an iPhone". "But you do have a life. lol
  • Jay
    Jay Posts: 295
    via Wordpress
  • anonymous
    anonymous Posts: 106
    via Wordpress
    You are an absolute douche. You Stupid fag!
  • Franco
    Franco Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    thanks for pointing it out... You're right, life is possible without an iPhone.
  • YesFag
    YesFag Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Yes, Neil, you're a fag and not a first fag at that.
  • Really?
    Really? Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Wow... The folks at Apple are really walking around so proud. Plus most investors are mainly happy for now. Enjoy it while you can peps. Just remember you can't be king of the hill forever. BUT really. Is that really necessary? I mean give me a break. It's either Apple figure that millions of people are entirely ignorant or just plain zombies. I agree that it a high quality product (just sold mine) but it's not the only gadget that makes life more enjoyable. Believe me or not peps. This will all fade away. It's just a fad and Apple is just taking advantage of this great momentum. History can back me up on that, if you do your research. I think most of us are in denial. We tend to go with what we believe in and just want to be part of the crowd even despite the real facts are smack between their zombie eyes. Believe me I'm not taking any sides, but you can at least agree that most of Apple advertisement are arrogant and misleading. Yes. It's good strategy, but one that will bite them in the @$$ later. Again they have high quality product, but it's how they believe that they are bullet proof which is a mistake. Oh Yeh and I do proudly owned both Android and Apple's gadgets. Plus a $3K Mac desktop and many Windows type computers. From my experiences, I like to use products with no limitations and with a freedom to do whatever I please. Just imagine IF Apple build cars and that you cannot modify it in any way and that Apple control that freedom. That would suck right? Remember Apple. We the consumer control the flow, not you. Cheers :)
  • geezer
    geezer Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    "App Store, iBooks, iPod and iTunes" are all things I don't need.All I wanted was a device that could display my day's agenda, being Appointments AND Tasks Due today / overdue, on the lock-screen or home-screen.Most Symbian Nokia phones, & some Windows phones could do that out of the box. It is basic, simple, standard functionality that aids productivity.However, Apple either don't get that, or more likely deliberately cripple the device just to be a..holes. You can't even buy apps that do it because they won't let developers change the Lock-screen. So we have to go to the trouble of jailbreaking the device, and using Lockinfo or Intelliscreen just to make it work! How f..n ridiculous!I can't wait till I can afford to replace my iPhone with a device that is actually useful.
  • Belial
    Belial Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
  • snAPPLErules
    snAPPLErules Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    I think Apple is just kinda saying like if you don't have an iPhone than you don't have one aka nothing compares to it so stop trying to get close to it or replicate it. I think it's more of them being cocky than anything. Apple FTW
  • Xaffier
    Xaffier Posts: 9
    via Wordpress
    Those adds are pretty NEGATIVE in content, I haven't counted the word Don't I think 5 per adds. As a buyer I would recall on my mind those NEGATIVE words as major impact.You need a Lock-screen with agenda then you DON'T need an iPhoneYou need to read a book then you DON'T really need an iPhoneYou want to modify the way you use your phone then you DON'T need an iPhone... and you can go on<<< look dear there are monkeys around take pictures !<<I left the camera at the room, but iI have my iPad2, Wait I take it out of my pocket<<Distract the monkeys while I try to shoot them <<<darling, I think your iPad2 is what they want<<Shoo, shoo, you can't have this<<<Are you filming them? quick darling they are so cute<<Damn I can't hold it right<<<oh, look the monkeys know how to use it<< what a f..k!!!!!<<<<OO, OO, OO<<Don't worry darling, I have loaded "find your iPad2" apps<<<<OO, OO, OO slam!!!!<<bad monkeys !!!! they dropped it<<<<OO, OO YOO DON'T need an iPad2 or Iphone, OO OO
  • melvarius
    melvarius Posts: 200
    via Wordpress
  • Wizkid
    Wizkid Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Guess everyone that doesn't have an iPhone posts negative comments huh? Compared to an android phone I would prefer my iPhone over it any day! iPhone 4 jailbroken...c'mon what can be better than that? But when a good android comes along and can make the iPhone tremble than maybe I might get it
  • K-Train
    K-Train Posts: 16
    via Wordpress
    Didn't think the captivate did anything better than the iphone. My friend has one and i played with it for a while. aaaand they have an app for your flash problem, j sayin
  • Flashter
    Flashter Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    If you don't have an iPhone then you don't have jailbreak
  • anonymous
    anonymous Posts: 106
    via Wordpress
    If you don't have an iPhone, you can still do everything the iPhone does, without looking like an elitist pig.
  • juan
    juan Posts: 46
    via Wordpress
    If you don't have an iPhone, you can CHOOSE how to save your music. You can use DoubleTwist, or Amazon's MP3 store, or even download stuff off the Internet!If you don't have the iPhone, you don't have to download the giant P.O.S. iTunes to put music on it.If you don't have the iPhone, you can probably add more memory and replace your battery without a screwdriver.If you don't have an iPhone, you can probably video chat over 3G and not just Wi-Fi.If you don't have an iPhone, you can get a 4G phone.If you don't have an iPhone, you can get a smartphone for as little as $25/month with unlimited data and texts and then some.If you don't have an iPhone you'll probably be suckered by these commercials by thinking you're missing out on something.So that's right. If you don't have an iPhone, you do have a brain.