New 'If You Don't Have An iPhone' TV Ads

2»

Comments

• Hernando
    Hernando Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    If you don't have an iPhone, you don't have signal issues.
  • Chase
    Chase Posts: 35
    via Wordpress
    If you don't have an iphone, you're probably just smarter than those who do. Yup, if you don't have an iphone, well, you probably just have something cheaper and better.
  • Bruce
    Bruce Posts: 19
    via Wordpress
    Supposed to? Android is already in the process of killing the iPhone, sans iSheeple which is why the company still exists.My Desire Z will eat your phone for breakfast, all the while doing things it can't lol.The iPhone's tapped out. There's little more it can do - that Steve will allow anyway.
  • K2M L3G3NDZ
    K2M L3G3NDZ Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Very Well said.If i owned an Apple iCar(will probably be made someday) And took it to the paint job and I wanted it white they would say something like, "We are sorry but we decided at the last minute not to sell white because of the slight color difference between the Home button(the engine ignition) and the body. Sorry.....Come back again" or if we wanted Sirius instead of XM apple would say "Go Ahead, but it will void you 100,000 mile 5 year warranty" Reply if you agree
  • Virat
    Virat Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    If you don't have an iPhone, you have EVERY right to go and BUY an iPhone! SO GO AND BUY ONE TO BE THE FIRST OF YOUR FRIENDS!!!!!!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Posts: 13
    via Wordpress
  • Dude
    Dude Posts: 33
    via Wordpress
    Seriously, you must have MASSIVE pockets if you can get an iPad2 in one
  • David
    David Posts: 225
    via Wordpress
    If you don't have an iphone then you didn't pay the apple tax. If you don't have an iphone than you probably don't believe that devices make you cool. If you don't have an iphone than you are smart enough to figure out that nothing apple sells is worth what they want for it and besides if you really want an iphone you can get one cheap on ebay because apple fans always buy the new gadget when it comes out and sell theirs cheap because apple computers like all computers do not hold their value. Today's hot seller is tomorrows discounted model model.