AT&T To Acquire T-Mobile USA For $39 Billion – What Does It Mean For Its Customers?

2»

Comments

• Tom R
    Tom R Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
  • melvarius
    melvarius Posts: 200
    via Wordpress
    ha ha ha!!New customer contract will look like this....1. Bend over.2. spread cheeks. 3. Say AAAArrrghhh!4. Return to claus 1.
  • Crow
    Crow Posts: 28
    via Wordpress
    And the AT&T monopoly continues to grow.
  • lolz@devteam
    lolz@devteam Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
  • tito
    tito Posts: 11
    via Wordpress
    i have at&t right now with unlimited data. ive had it before they started limiting data usage so i was given the option to keep it. t-mobile customers should be given the same
  • philit
    philit Posts: 9
    via Wordpress
    this is just BS what is the fcc doing
  • wolf39us
    wolf39us Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    It's like a friggin GSM monopoly!
  • lavm87
    lavm87 Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Hey, I think she is cute, maybe now she's gonna be dress in blue and finally getting along with the at&t guy...
  • Yea
    Yea Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    So this means i will get 2 bars and not one no more?
  • modi
    modi Posts: 30
    via Wordpress
    Ma Bell, where for art thou Ma Bell?The only downside is the costs are going to go up. Less competition = monopoly = screw up in your rectum.The upside is the ability to have 4G on the AT&T network and iPhones for T-Mobile (when iPhone 5 is released). As well as greater coverage for both carrier's clients.
  • Taco
    Taco Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Well for about $50 billion you could have bought T-Mobile. It is clear and simple AT&T needed the added spectrum.
  • Koomoo
    Koomoo Posts: 52
    via Wordpress
    Has anyone heard of a gsm carrier called simple mobile for the U.S.A pose to be really cheap service.
  • Blasdder
    Blasdder Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Fu$k this $hit..... I'm heading to sprint.... You know how expensive voice and data plans are going to get now? There's no Fu$king competition. Now AT&T and verizon can do as they wish "knuckle and dime us"
  • Blasdder
    via Wordpress
    Yes "knuckle and dime us". We're going to be walking around with "black and blues" like we're their Bit$hes...... Too funny
  • Blasdder
    via Wordpress
    No longer called "cell phone service" it's now "pimp & hoe$ service". We're their bitche$..... This is how u pimp it up in wall street.
  • Koomoo
    Koomoo Posts: 52
    via Wordpress
    There's no way in hell I'm switching to AT&T or verizon there's other small carriers out there.
  • SALVADORIAN
    SALVADORIAN Posts: 11
    via Wordpress
    I RATHER GO METRO PCS THAN FEEDING THESE GREEDY AT&T. MY DREAMS FALLING A PART, THOUGHT THAT T-MOBILE WAS NEVER GOING TO SELL ITS CUSTOMERS FOR CHEAP. SAME OLD SONG!I URGE TO ANYONE WHO IS USING T--MOBILE END UP THEIR CONTRACT BEFORE THIS WHOLE PILE OF CR@P TAKE EVENT AND, GOOD LUCK FINDING NEW RELIABLE SOURCE.
  • Wow...
    Wow... Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    I hope ATT and T-Mobile is seeing the negative response to this. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think that it has been approve yet. I hope not. And for T-Mobile, shame on you for not putting customer first. It's really all about making money now days. Sigh... :( One more thing. it kind of strange how T-Mobile has been hammering ATT service with there new TV adds. Perhaps it was planned earlier to get us to see ATT and T-Mobile together (brainwashing). When I saw that commercial, I didn't think that was T-Mobile style to be so arrogant like ATT and Apple.
  • John
    John Posts: 790
    via Wordpress
    People refuse to see the positive side of this acquisition. ATT will have more spectrum, increased compacity and bandwith. What this means for us is better and faster coverage.One thing you don't realize is that these so-called "good" companies are in the business to make money. They're losing money and will eventually bail out unless they can sell. ATT answered their cry for help.As far as a monopoly and government is concerned, they should just butt out. There's plenty of choices already and are a perfect fit for those who want poor coverage. I'd rather pay a premium to make sure my phone works everywhere I need it to work and rather fast speeds.In the end, prices will continue to go up regardless just like prices for everything continue to rise. This acquisition will simply mean better and faster coverage for those who want it.