Sn0wbreeze 2.4 Beta 1: Tethered Jailbreak For iOS 4.3.1 For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch Released

2»

Comments

• Fingers21
    Fingers21 Posts: 243
    via Wordpress
    When all the issues are ironed out, tried and tested. They're is usually 3-4 beta versions first.
  • adam
    adam Posts: 122
    via Wordpress
    Did this to my iPhone 3GS old bootrom last night and it is untethered. Upgraded from 4.2.1 jailbroken with greenpois0n. Is the 3GS old bootrom supposed to be untethered with this version? I didn't read anywhere if it was.
  • Jay
    Jay Posts: 295
    via Wordpress
    yup ..,.,., snowbreeze wil install cydiadis is a tethered JB, so u have to use ibooty to restart or reboot ur iphonei have jus used dis JB n its working fine with my iphone 3GS on 06.15.00 .,., only awaiting the untethered JB nowhope dis helps ur queries
  • Jay
    via Wordpress
    have u tried rebooting the phone using ibooty ???if u have n it still doesn't work, den try creating the custom firmware again via snowbreeze using expert mode n check the hactivation box in general tab n den shift-restore ur iphone using itunesi too was stuck wit the same problem, dis worked for me .,., hope it helps u tooalso ibooty actually takes a few mins to reboot ur fone, so have a little patience
  • Thanh
    Thanh Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    Thanks for your help Jay!I started Ibooty 2.2 but the "list of device" only has Ipad and Iphone4. Should I use Iphone4? My phone is a 3gs.Thanks-Thanh
  • Thanh
    via Wordpress
    I tried iBooty, but it just keeps connecting and disconnecting the phone for a while until the PC reports unrecognized USB devices. I also tried the expert mode but the IPSW file created was very small (363MB vs 402MB compared with the unlock baseband mode). Then the restore failed in the middle with error 14.Not sure what to do next?Thanks
  • UltraSnow
    UltraSnow Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    There's a new release for snowbreeze that supports ultrasnow 1.2. It can unlock iPhone 4 with the latest iOS.
  • UltraSnow
    via Wordpress
    iPad Jailbreaking will be out soon. iPhone hackers posted a demo video on an untethered jailbreak.
  • UltraSnow
    via Wordpress
    There is a new release of snowbreeze that supports ultrasnow.
  • modi
    modi Posts: 30
    via Wordpress
    That was quick.. Thanks ih8sn0w team!
  • John
    John Posts: 790
    via Wordpress
    iTunes keeps throwing up an error 1600 when I try to flash the custom ipsw to my iPhone. Anyone else seeing this?
  • Jay
    via Wordpress
    even i'm not much aware of the error 14, but i wud sugget u try doing this on some other PCalso are u sure that u have downloaded the correct IPSW, when u run the snowbreeze software, u normally get the box "IPSWs can be downloaded by clicking here", have u downloaded ur IPSW from that website, it gives u a list of the IPSWs pertaining to ur phone n firmwarei downloaded it from there n the custom IPSW was 404MB, it also installs ibooty which shud have iphone 3gs in the drop down list
  • Thanh
    via Wordpress
    Hi JayThanks for your helpI think I didn't get the ibooty from Snowbreeze because I had an old bootrom. Anyway, I tried creating new IPSW file repeatedly from a different PC and it still didn't work until I tried out the simple mode. With that image, the phone was able to boot up. I now have the 4.3.1 firmware plus the 5.12.01 baseband. Somehow when I create the image using the expert mode, it only gave me a 160MB file. The original IPSW file was downloaded directly from Apple website (directly link provided by Redmondpie)I'm now happy with the phone :) Thanks so much for your help, again!-Thanh
  • Thanh
    via Wordpress
    It appears to be untethered. My 3gs also has old bootrom. Just make sure you choose old bootrom when Snowbreeze asks you.
  • Thanh
    via Wordpress
    Run the iReb in snowbreeze before clicking restore on itune will help with the 16xx error!
  • samol
    samol Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Hello here I am using iphone 3GS ios 4.2.1 and Basband 06.15.00.I never use Snowbreeze. I want to update my ios to 4.3.1 via Snowbreeze 2.4 beta1, but I don't want to use DFU mode.After I jailbreak ios 4.3.1 by selecting Baseband Preservation mean I have ios 4.3.1 ?Could i use Redsn0w 0.9.6RC9(Untethered Jailbreak) to install cydia after jailbreak with snowbreeze with using DFU mode?
  • Bigman
    Bigman Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    I want to update ios 4.3.1 from 4.2.1 via itune, but i would like to keep baseband(06.15.00) could I do this?after Jailbreak with itune could i install cydia via Redsn0w 0.9.6RC9(Untethered Jailbreak) and unlock with utlrasnow 1.2?
  • boy
    boy Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    where to download ultra snow 1.3 via pc please tell me the link
  • boy
    boy Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Now i have ultrasnow1.3. I want to unlock ios 4.3.1 baseband offline. Before I unlock ios 4.2.1 offline I use ultrasnow1.2 and mobilesubstrate_0.9.3367 via iphonefolder by (past ultrasnow1.2 and mobilesubstrate_0.9.3367) here\private\var\root\Media\Cydia\AutoInstall But now I have only ultrasnow 1.3. If i use ultrasnow1.3 with mobilesubstrate_0.9.3367 will it work of ios 4.3.1?is there new mobilesubstrate for ios 4.3.1?If have please tell me the link to download.
  • Man
    Man Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    Help me here!I try to update ios 4.3.1 via Snowbreeze 2.4, but when I restore with itune i got message error 21 what matter?