Sn0wbreeze 2.5 For Windows: Untethered iOS 4.3.1 Jailbreak For iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch Released

13»

Comments

• Ciprian Biris
    Ciprian Biris Posts: 36
    via Wordpress
    maybe intermitent wi-fi is an issue too :(
  • Diptesh
    Diptesh Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    no network after ultrasn0w installed
  • Martin
    Martin Posts: 53
    via Wordpress
    can i jailbreak my iphone4 on firmwere 04.10.10
  • Reddz
    Reddz Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Error 37 here too :(
  • Martin
    Martin Posts: 53
    via Wordpress
    can i jailbreak my iphone 4 on firmware 04.10.01
  • CW
    CW Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Hey guys-So...used Sn0wbreeze 2.5 to jb last night. Previous jb was Comex's safari based untethered (waited a couple of FW updates before diving back in). Took a few tries, getting error 1600 and 21, then used iReb that is included with Sn0w. Then couldn't restore from backup as itunes kept saying not enough memory to create backup, even though I was restoring from backup. So I deleted many junk videos, podcasts or moved them to external hard drive until I had freed up space on drive C (Vista, btw).Each time it would start a restore then stop saying not enough memory and drive C would be almost full again, so clearly making a new backup while backing up. Went into iTunes and deleted some old backups through "edit/preferences/devices" and that freed up a bunch of space then ran restore from backup again.This time it finished but photos, contacts, preferences, texts not restored...at all and hard drive is full again.Any suggestions about what to change or directions to explore would be much appreciated.Modem is 1.59. Also getting only 1 or no bars though calls coming/going through. I did have a LOT of photos in there, memory was mostly full, though I backed them up and freed some space before JB.
  • obo
    obo Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    damn 37 error. how to fix it?
  • cordovanian
    cordovanian Posts: 12
    via Wordpress
    I am getting error 37 too. I tried all ways, including rebuild ipsw.I can restore 4.2.1, but 4.3.1 fails to restore.BTW this is on iphone 3gs, oldbootromw with 1.59
  • ahmed
    ahmed Posts: 45
    via Wordpress
    downloaded the snow B BUT when i open it i hve an erorr says "the application failed to intialize properly (0xc0000135) HELP PLZ ??
  • Ali
    Ali Posts: 86
    via Wordpress
    HiI need help. I updated ipad 1 to 4.3.1. It was previously jailbroken on 4.2.1. Now I am unable to jailbnreak because I am unable to power off my ipad while it is connected to pc. As soon as I power off, within a few seconds apple logo appears and it is restarting again. So I am unable to enter dfu mode. Can anybody help?
  • iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress
    Use Redsn0w, its a lot easier method to jailbreak iPad 1. Check our step by step guide:http://www.iphonehacks.com/2011/04/how-to-jailbreak-ipad-1-on-ios-4-3-1-using-redsn0w-windows-mac.html
  • Elim
    Elim Posts: 59
    via Wordpress
    anyone got issue with battery life after JB? seems it drains faster. not sure about that.
  • casey the beagle
    casey the beagle Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Need the community's help. Torn on what to do (of if I should). Here is my story;I've got an AT&T 3GS in Canada on the Rogers network.Originally jailbroken and unlocked using Blackrain.OS version is 3.1.2 (7D11)Modem Firmware 05.11.07I would like to know if A) can I upgrade to 4.3.2 and still jailbreak AND unlock?and B) Which software do I use to do the dirty deed and the more important question, HOW!!!?Please, Please help.
  • solantis
    solantis Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    my iPhone 4 came pre installed with iOS 4.3. I used redsn0w to jailbreak it with iOS4.3.1 without updating my phone to iOS4.3.1. It only boots tethered and if i boot without tethering it gets stuck on the apple logo? What should i do to resolve this?
  • boat parts
    boat parts Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    i have iphone 4 factory unlocked on firmware 4.3.4, trying to downgrade it to 4.3.3,but i am facing 1013 error.To remove that error i edit host file and change the server address but still its not working, what i am making mistake tell me.
  • hmm
    hmm Posts: 13
    via Wordpress
    i had ios 4.0.1, but i clicked on factory restore, it went into a boot loop i managed to obtain ios 4.3.2, build custom firmware from snowbreeze and install it with tinyumbrella running. I even edited the hosts in sys 32. while installing, the progress bar goes till the end and error 37 pops up. i was able to fix error 3194 with tinyumbrella, 1600,1601 with ireb, right now i have error 37, please can anyone help me?
  • janpirate
    janpirate Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    how to slve error 37 ? anyone ? pleas share