Rebel 2Phone Dual Standby SIM Case Brings Dual SIM Functionality To iPhone 4

2»

Comments

• Swiss
    Swiss Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    Had the same problem --- installed the new updated app which supports PIN codes. NOW IT WORKS NICELY!
  • Jenn
    Jenn Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    i find that this case kills my battery faster than if i was to leave my iphone screen on the whole day. it also makes my phone hot AND it beeps randomly and i have no idea what it is trying to tell me. other than that, it is very useful if you need to have two numbers working at the same time, rather than carrying two phones.
  • Zeb
    Zeb Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    New to this site but as i have just ordered one of theses 2phone cases i thought i would check out what is being said about it. This is the first site i've been too. I just hope other sites are better organized and not letting so many idiots post their idiotic comments here. I can't believe my eyes reading the trash posted here. This case only requires you jailbreak your phone and does not require an unlocked iphone.
  • x infernova x
    x infernova x Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    GSM needs SIM cards.CDMA on the other hand, doesn't.Looks like you got the two mixed up.
  • WYRLEYBIRD
    WYRLEYBIRD Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    2PHONE adaptor is very poor where shall i start1)your picture showing 2 signals is not correct on your site 2 signals are only shown when you enter 2phone to dial a number.2)2phone does not get any contacts from you 2phone sim card only from the same sim in your iphone so you have double contacts.3)the speaker is a very poor quality with a buzzing from the phone which can only be herd by the caller4)support is very poor the instructions from the kit are incorrect. on the whole a very poor product not worth the money
  • Michael
    Michael Posts: 316
    via Wordpress
    Hi does this unit work on the Australian network +can i have both sims on at once with both receiving calls and where i can select which sim i want to use to make calls ? + have internet working ?
  • Chancer
    Chancer Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I bought one of these gadgets and couldn't get the software to work then I found http://www.flashgadgets.es/. Not only do these guys sell the case much cheaper than in the UK but their support is excellent. They have written their own version of the software and although their site is in Spanish, they all speak excellent English and will get you up and running in no time.I have a UK sim and a French one and needed both to be available at the same time. I had bought the case from elsewhere and only found these while trying to get the case to work. I wish I had gone to these guys first.