Updated Redsn0w For iOS 4.3.3 May Fix Battery Drain Issue

2»

Comments

• Mikey
    Mikey Posts: 24
    via Wordpress
    I have not noticed any improvement in battery life. I lost battery life with the jailbreak for 4.2 then upgraded to 4.3.3 and it the battery drain was twice as bad. Restored and jailbroke with rc16 and zero improvement. Took my phone off the charger two hours ago and I am already down 28% with minimal usage. I really don't want to be non jailbroken but this is redic. I used to be able to run a full day and half on one charge on my iphone 4, now I am on the car charger tit by mid afternoon most days. Anyone else have any different results?
  • Tom
    Tom Posts: 314
    via Wordpress
    hey guys, i have an iphone 4 4.3.3 with the baseband 04.10.01 it was bought in israel and its now locked and cant be used to make calls. my question is will there be an unlock for me and aprroxamtly when will that happen? please help me out here u guys thanks alottried possibly everything but cant get it to work
  • angelo
    angelo Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    can some one help me regarding this matter,after i jailbreak my iphone in the latest redsnow,i cannot use my iphone in the whole day,its sucks for me because only 4hrs it will stay.then i have to bring my charger everyday...
  • Easternherp
    Easternherp Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    I am getting an Iphone 4 direct from Apple, so guess it is unlocked for any network. Will jailbreaking it with any Mac tools break the unlock or am I safe with whatever I use? Thanks for the help in advance
  • sythnob
    sythnob Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    i already jailbroken my ipod with Redsn0w 0.9.6rc16 and it doesnt fix that for sure!!
  • VS
    VS Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    after updating iphone 3gs to 4.3.3 with pwnage 4.3.3.1 – battery heats & drains in 4 hours..... has anyone found solution???
  • wenom666
    wenom666 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    This fix realy helped my iPhone 3Gs, battery drain is gone end the battery does not heat anymore, thanx for this fix.
  • steven_7115
    steven_7115 Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    pls help me help me
  • ajtauro
    ajtauro Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    so I guess this might be a noobish question, but I have an iPod Touch 3g running 4.3.3 that is jailbroken with Sn0wbreeze, and I'm not entirely sure if I'm having battery issues, or whether it's the amount of tweaks I have installed. Anyways, if I try to use this, will it wipe everything? or will it just "patch" the current OS? I've never used redsn0w before, so I'm not sure.. Thanks!
  • Justin
    Justin Posts: 142
    via Wordpress
    Just tried to JB and unlock my Iphone 4 WITHOUT success. JB seems to work BUT unlock does not. In fact, for some reason I cannot use my Iphone with the SIM that was working BEFORE I JB and/or tried to unlock it. Now it does not work with ANY SIM!! So confused now.I JB using redsn0w rc15 with 4.3.3 (baseband 04.10.01). Then ran redsn0w rc16 for the bug fix and also tried ultrasn0w 1.2.3 as well.All other functions seem to work and I can use it as an Itouch with WiFi but phone functionality seems to not work at all. Disappointed to say the least and would appreciate any help.If it is not appropriate to ask here, could someone point in the right direction on where to go to ask? Probably need to speak to Comex or Dev team and hopefully they will read this.
  • steve1010
    steve1010 Posts: 40
    via Wordpress
    Turbo sim is the only way