How To Fix iPhone Or iPad Wi-Fi Connectivity Issues After Upgrading To iOS 4.3.3

Options
2»

Comments

• R
    R Posts: 19
    via Wordpress
    Options
    My ipad 1 has never worked, before or after all ios upgrades. These tips don't help at all. I love and hate my ipad. I have to turn wifi off and back on about 3 times per hour. It doesn't need to go to sleep to lose connection (while showing full 3 wifi bars). I have a belkin N+ router on N-only. I also gave up on my iphones a year ago. I leave wifi turned off and use 3G only. Maybe i'll finally try an airport extreme and waste money. :( or how about android :o ! I'm getting really fed up with these unusable awesome products! Joder!!!
  • Tools Handphone Free
    via Wordpress
    Options
    keep share...thanks very much
  • Gustavo
    Gustavo Posts: 34
    via Wordpress
    Options
    IOS 4.3.3 works very well in my iPad2 but it did not work fine on my iPhone 3GS, I had issues with 3G data and carrier access, finally I had to return to version 4.2.1 in my iPhone and since the everything works OK, thought versión 4.3.5 is more stable for iPad also.
  • Gustavo
    Gustavo Posts: 34
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Upgrade your iPad's IOS to 4.3.5 version, is more stable and reliable than previous versions.
  • Imran
    Imran Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Dude,i did jailbreak of my iPod Touch 4G [4.3.3].but after doing that,m facing wi-fi problem.m getting this msg from safari.bt u can c,my wi-fi is connected..[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/2hclzlw.jpg[/IMG]..please help me.i have done with reset network nd forget network.now what else i have to do to get rid out of it..
  • Imran
    Imran Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Dude,i did jailbreak of my iPod Touch 4G [4.3.3].but after doing that,m facing wi-fi problem.m getting this msg from safari.bt u can c,my wi-fi is connected.. [IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/2hclzlw.jpg[IMG]..please help me.i have done with reset network nd forget network.now what else i have to do to get rid out of it..
  • Ema
    Ema Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
  • Technically Inept
    via Wordpress
    Options
    okay, so maybe its something I did, but im on iPhone 4, bb 1.59.00, (recently upgraded io.s 4.3.3 using Sn0wbreeze 2.7.1) and I can't get any connection with the internet (3g/edge or wireless!) also i dont have an option for facetime? (under settings>phone) did i screw up something with the ispw.any ideas???ps. this was a downgrade from 5.0.1 (shsh saved)
  • Technically Inept
    via Wordpress
    Options
    im having the exact same issue! did you figure it out?
  • James
    James Posts: 258
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Ok so I previously had 4.3.3 and I jailbroke it. Then I tried unlocking with snowbreeze with iPad baseband (6.15.00). Unlock never worked but I never had problems with connectivity. I somehow "accidentally" upgraded to Ios5 and bricked my phone in the process. Somehow managed to install 4.3.3 again and BAM here I am, wifi and battery drainage and all. PLEASE tell me there's a fix or a patch or something. I have tried all the steps listed so far (switch off wifi; forget network; etc)
  • Dan
    Dan Posts: 348
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I had this problem on my 3Gs, tried everything to resolve it and have finaly succeeded.I bought a 4s ;)
  • Nj
    Nj Posts: 23
    via Wordpress
    Options
    hi allmy ipod wifi was hanging ....i done all setting/resetting as above , but no usethen i found the date/time was not correct it was infact 1970, i corrected it and wifi starts working againthanks
  • Mel
    Mel Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Yay! My iptime wifi was not working before but after using 'Forget This Network' method, it now connects to my wifi! Thanks for the help! ReAlLy ApPrEciAte it!! <3
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Posts: 23
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Before reading this article i tried every solution listed above. getting these suggestions from other people from other sites. I have an original ipad and a iphone4 verizon. My husband has the iphone 4s and the ipad2. He has the same problems. Internet connection constantly lost. Never had the problem before, then it just started up a few months ago. It's soo frustrating. You purchase something with all these things it's supposed to do, and it doesn't. It would be like buying a washer machine that doesn't wash the clothes. What do I do? How do I get my apple toys working again? My son's Kindle Fire doesn't do it. My laptop doesn't disconnect every five seconds like my ipad and iphone. Why can't I find the answer on apple support either? I am pretty sure they brought out new software, 5 point something I think it is and I thought for sure it would fix it, but no way. I still have the problems.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Posts: 23
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Me too, did you ever hear of a solution?
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Posts: 9
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I just bought a iphone 3 and the second im 10 feet away from my router my connection is gone. im getting upset!! someone plz help!
  • James
    James Posts: 258
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Hey guys I hope this helps!! I did everything on this page as well as "solutions" on other websites. All I know is that after following these instructions, getting no result, and turning off my auto brightness, I ACCIDENTALLY switched into airplane mode, so I turned airplane mode off. All Of a sudden my wifi works!! I hope this works for Everybody, let me know! Ps I have no carrier subscription, I only use wifi, so I'm not sure of it solves any carrier issues. Good luck!!
  • WanThing
    WanThing Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Hi I have tried to reset all network setting, yet still not able to connect to wifi... any advice?My laptop has no problem to connect to Wifi.
  • Jeff Harrison
    Options
    The wifi range issue on the new iPad (3) is a real pain. I was really annoyed when I tried my new toy and this happened to me. The worst part was no matter where I looked, I always found the same step by step guide to reset the network configuration, which worked only for the older models that don't recognize your home network at all. Right when I lost all hope, I came across WIRED magazine and found a review of Pong Research cases, After seeing the great feedback on their products, I bought one and it finally solve the new iPad 3 poor wifi range . The back cover has a built-in antenna in between its layers, which redirects and boosts the signals and range, allowing me to getting connected from much further away. I also enjoy a lot the Origami Smart Cover it comes with, which besides providing the classic sleep/awake function, folds and allows you to stand the iPad on 5 different positions.