iPhone 4S Will Come With Minor Cosmetic Changes, Better Cameras, Faster A5 Processor & HSPA+ Support

2»

Comments

• Hacker
    Hacker Posts: 95
    via Wordpress
    SO GOOGLE WILL WIN ABOUT 70% OF THE POPULATION BECAUSE FIRST GOOGLE HAS A GREAT REPUTATION ALREADY WITH THE SUCCESS OF THE MARKET AND THERE PHONE AND NOW GAMING TOO !!!!!!ITS OVER GAME OVER YOU LOSE APPLE GOING TO SELL ALL MY SMARTPHONES NOW BEFORE THE VALUE GOES DOWN
  • Hacker
    Hacker Posts: 95
    via Wordpress
    I DIS AGREE CUZ GAMING IS MORE IMPORTANT THEN YOU THINK THERE 60% OF GAMERS WHO ARE EITHER A PC GAMER OR,PLAYSTATION,XBOX,NINTENDO AND NOW SONY IS TEAMING UP WITH GOOGLE AND THIS WILL DEFEAT ALL PHONES IN THE FUTURE POSSIBLY THE PSP 2 WHICH IS AS POWERFUL AS THE PS3 AND NOW YOU GAMERS COULD BRING YOUR ADDICTION TO THE STREETS AND BECOMES GAMING ZOMBIES AND PLAY GAMES LIKE BADCOMPANY 3 OR MODERN WARFARE 3 AND TAKE IT TO GO AND STEVE WILL SEE SALES DROP IN THE FUTURE AND WILL PROBABLY WILL BE KNOCKING ON NINTENDO DOORS BEGGING FOR GAMING SUPPORT. THE Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 IS THE BEGGING STAGE OF DOMINATION SUPPORTING GINGERBREAD 2.3 BUT WILL PROBABLY FAIL CUZ ITS THE BEGINNING STAGES STILL ALOT OF PEOPLE I KNOW WANT TO SEE THERE XBOX PORTABLE OR PSP 2 TO GO AND THAT WOULD MAKE ALOT OF GAMERS REALLY HAPPY AND THAT'S JUST MY OPINION FOR MY DREAM PHONE WHICH GOOGLE IS CURRENTLY WORKING ON WITH SONY AND THE PSP 2 WILL HAVE PHONE CAPABILITIES
  • Mikey
    Mikey Posts: 24
    via Wordpress
    I agree with the gaming concept, but owning a nexus S, Gingerbread was not great. Google will have a good chance with Ice Cream Sandwich which will start to eliminate the fragmentation problem. Owning both a Xoom and iPad 2, I actually use the iPad 2 more for gaming and the Xoom for multimedia. No apps I purchased for my phone work properly with Honeycomb and still no netflix. Once google Jumps to Ice Cream Sandwich and starts regulating OS updates for the current phones, Its a mess. Gingerbread has been out for awhile and it took forever for it to hit the Nexus one. Most phones are still on 2.2 and some 2.1 or earlier. That's a bit frustrating IMHO. Instead of releasing an OS update, I have to buy a phone every 6 months or be left behind. Probably the only reason I went back to the iPhone. They support it long enough for a subsidized upgrade.
  • Mikey
    Mikey Posts: 24
    via Wordpress
    I don't feel the iPhone 4S would be an option, rather wait for LTE and hopefully a bigger screen. Maybe slim it down a bit. The iPhone 4 is fast enough. the 3GS was a necessity because the 3G forced closed a lot on me. Especially with scrolling through music in album view.