iOS 5 Already Jailbroken

2»

Comments

• Binupa
    Binupa Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Anybody know about release date for IOS 5 Jailbreak UNTETHERED.....?which jailbreak is best limera or Greenpois0n? Please reply....Thanks
  • T-mobile 1.59.00
    T-mobile 1.59.00 Posts: 18
    via Wordpress
    Like I said before in the older posts it's all games to them keep everyone hype up for JB iPad2 and unlock iPhone4. If you cant do it STFU, and yes I do appreciate them and donate because I sell these iphones all a time and 3% goes to them or to ones that actually put a effort in JB that is needed or a unlock that is needed.
  • Dear Lee
    Dear Lee Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    It´s a bootrom exploit. Apple cannot do anything. They´d be silly if they say they´ve the untethered way.
  • deano
    deano Posts: 96
    via Wordpress
    shatter was closed before geohot released limera1n thats why both dev teams used limera1n to date even now you monkey ball bagand thats why you aint heard nothing about shatter since...... factand without limera1n we would all be screwed months again these devs are full of **** only geohot as made anything useful in months and before him it was comexand you will always be able to jailbreak any ios if you use apple code to do it but the dev team wont to be all legal about iti know comex myself hes got ipad 2 on 4.3.3 jail broken and not tethered and j freeman as too...... factso you monkey ball bag you know **** about nothing