Untethered Jailbreak Exploit May Be Patched In iOS 5

2»

Comments

• deano
    deano Posts: 96
    via Wordpress
    i swear some of these dev lovers would bend over and take it for themmiddle aged men kissinh ass is just wrong
  • Zxxoeb
    Zxxoeb Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    We need Geo back !!! This start to bi Absolutely Ridiculous .
  • iAppricate
    iAppricate Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    I bet you have used their JBs and unlock. what an ungrateful!
  • deano
    via Wordpress
    wrong numb nuts, sim free iphones from 3g so no unlock needed for meand i jailbreak my self using apple code its not legal but neither is installing **** and downloading the copy right protected apps but we all doso..... ooops your full of **** to, why do you noobs post on these sites if you know nothing about jb
  • deano
    via Wordpress
    the dev team have not done anything for years....factthey are using other peoples stuff in there tools..... factjust like ziphone did back on 1.1.2 and the dev team slammed him for doing it.....factnow they do the same.......factso its one rule for others and one rule for everybody else..... facteverything above is the truth and if you have being in the jb scene since iphone 2g v1.1.1 you would know this
  • deano
    via Wordpress
    remember3.o purplera1n geohot3.1.2 blackra1n geohot3.1.3 comex sprint4.0 comex jailbrealme.com star4.0 shatter chronic dev was not used4.xx limera1n geohot4.2.1 greenpoison chronic dev4.3.1, 4.3.2, 4.3.3 limera1n geohot and @i0n1c for the un tetherso all the dev team as done is use there stuff in there tools rensnow and pwnageand shriff hasham did the bb crash for ultrasnowso without geohot the jb scene would of ended years agoso please dont suck up to people who arant really doing anything............. fact
  • deano
    via Wordpress
    howeverv2.0 was all dev teams worklong timer ago thou lads
  • iAppricate
    via Wordpress
    wow, so knowledgeable. Put your knowledge in use. ie. write the code for JB/Unlock, buddy.
  • deano
    via Wordpress
    jailbreak is completly different than a baseband unlockcracking apples file system is alot and i mean alot easyer than crashing the bb to inject a expoilt
  • deano
    via Wordpress
    i tell you what then, you sent up a website and i will send you my jb for ipad 2 it uses apple code so it is complety illegalso making it public could be abit stupid but im up 4 it
  • iAppricate
    via Wordpress
    sorry dude, you're talking nonsense now.
  • deano
    via Wordpress
    How????Everything I've said is the truth, but you don't understand the different between a baseband unlock which requires a bb crash then the software to create a unlock or to cheat the network in thinking your using the right simA jailbreak is to break the file system to allow you to install none apple apps via ssh or a software package like Cydia or icy and back in the day installerThe dev team use legal ways to jailbreak with there tools redsnow and pawage however you can use a userland jb using apple code to jb and then work out the tether I would of thought you would know this
  • iAppricate
    via Wordpress
  • deano
    via Wordpress
    you really know nothingenough said about you
  • Nightedge
    Nightedge Posts: 40
    via Wordpress
    it doesn't piss me off; just funny how you put yourself off as a groupie.
  • Lee
    Lee Posts: 153
    via Wordpress
    Oh my god , just look at you all bitching at one and other , the dev team are bloody fantastic when it comes to sorting the untethers out and you should be grateful , i am on 4.3.3 and my ipad works wonderful even when 5.0 comes out i wont be upgrading till and when the dev team do crack it because i got what i want on my ipad and i am not impatient like some of you no nonsense piss flaps out there.good work dev team i commend you
  • Zonkerton
    Zonkerton Posts: 30
    via Wordpress
    Sorry, it's not going to happen. Bad luck on that one, mate!
  • Zonkerton
    via Wordpress
    Makes perfect sense to me! It means all of the ios5 improvements can already be found on a jailbroken ios4.3.3 iphone. So for those of us who value freedom over security, we will keep our ios4.3.3 untethered jailbreaks and the drones can go and upgrade.I'm sorry to have to bar myself from the ios5 upgrade, but I guess that's the way Apfel wants it to be ! Makes that Android phone look even more tempting, come the end of my mobile contract.
  • Zonkerton
    via Wordpress
    I'm glad you're happy Widescreen - for you, Apple has done the right thing by *finally* developing ios to the point of maturity.However, I agree with Tali - except that bit about having no choice when iphone5 comes out and being forced to lug around 2 phones and a paperclip to SIM swap every friggen 2 minutes - HELL, NO!!!If Apple makes the iphone unusable-in-a-way-that-I-want (regardless of improved functionality in other ways), I'll get some other phone! Probably a Samsung Galaxy S II at this point - I'll decide when my time comes in August/October 2011.
  • Zonkerton
    via Wordpress
    It's what happens when people can make comments without having to accept personal responsibility for them (behind an anonymous pseudonym).
  • DeezNuTz
    DeezNuTz Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Fact: And yet you still hang around like a bad smell......
  • Captain-General WikkiWikki
    via Wordpress
    Deano, Zxxoeb, A Black Dude, George, zishan and iAppricate... Are all idiots. Fact!Bottom line. If you like the Iphone, Ipad or any other Idevice... Great! You got yourself a premier piece of technology. If you like the way it is as it is... Great! However if your like me and want control over your device to use as you see fit, even if it's not fit in apple's eye's, do something about it. If a jailbreak or unlock is not currently available for your device, be patient or learn to program. If your curious about jail breaking or more importantly unlocking, DO NOT upgrade your firmware or iOS version. Leave it alone. Upgrading before a jailbreak or unlock is available, will only leave you waiting longer. If the phone's aesthetics's are not to your liking or out of your budget go get a droid or a nokia. Not like any one is gonna be able to tell those phones apart. If you want something eye catching and pleasing to the sense's.... Then the Iphone is exactly what your looking for. I, having owned all but the 3gs have been a proud Iphone user since the beginning. I've never been disappointed or let down. It is exactly as it has been described. Magical. Yet, as any experienced modder or advanced tech geek would have it be, there was much to be desired from the OS. That is why I jail break. To make my phone unique to me. In many cases, I add extra security so no jerk off can run a muck in my phone with out me knowing. I secure it and only I know the passwords and information kept on it. As for the original statement at the start of this post... I had to stop and wonder WTF was I reading. An argument between a bunch of illiterate flub's. Post's that demanded and post's that made absolutely no sense. But when I realized what it was that I was reading. It dawned on me that the majority of the hater's are the jealous one's who can't afford quality in life, and end up buying a droid. The one's standing up for geo and the other greats that have made a difference in the community, are just big groupie tree hugging fun bag hippies who can't think for themselves. Then the ones who have contributed absolutely nothing and just felt the need to post over and over again well those are your twelve year old's whose mommy and daddies have no control over what their kid's do on the internet. Then find their kids recorded from a previous cam chat on say omegle that ended up on daddies favorite motherless website. Fortunately, there's enough of you out there with common sense to keep your trap shut donate money where money should be donated and be grateful when it's all said and done. I'm looking forward to my new Iphone 4S, that's made this journey so far. Anchorage, AK, United States 10/10/2011 3:35 P.M. Departure Scan10/10/2011 2:41 P.M. Arrival ScanChek Lap Kok, Hong Kong 10/10/2011 9:23 P.M. Departure Scan10/10/2011 4:00 P.M. Arrival ScanShenzhen, China 10/10/2011 1:50 P.M. Departure Scan10/10/2011 12:55 A.M. Origin ScanChina 10/10/2011 10:23 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS. Thank you all for reading. Hope none of you are too jealous and I hope some of you that are illiterate can afford to go back to school. Goodnight.