Apple To Unveil iPhone 5 With Radical New Case Design In August?

2»

Comments

• santa
    santa Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    it will be 5% faster and better than the iphone 4 but cost another £500come on people you know im right
  • Yeah buddy
    Yeah buddy Posts: 11
    via Wordpress
    no noapple stole it from the guy apple hired. he has it on cydia. i forgot the name:/
  • Wite Boy
    Wite Boy Posts: 77
    via Wordpress
    i actually hate verizon, never said i loved nor even liked them. shows how smart you are calling me the idiot, lol
  • thechexican
    thechexican Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    So far, I haven't seen any replies that are on point with the topic of the post.My 2 cents? The iPhone 4 design, antennagate issue aside, is a beautiful form factor. Redesigning it to mimic the iPod touch's weird tear drop shape would totally dissuade me from buying one.
  • Zeddicus
    Zeddicus Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    I have to agree with you. I love the iphone 4's finish. I used to have the 3Gs, but it got stolen this month. so I'm waiting for the 5 now, no use in buying the 4. but if ever they mimic the ipod touch shape...i'll just have to look for another phone.
  • John
    John Posts: 790
    via Wordpress
    That wouldn't be stealing then. They paid for it.
  • John
    John Posts: 790
    via Wordpress
    I loved the 3g design when it first came out. When the iphone 4 design was leaked, I originally didn't find it very attractive. After holding it and playing with it, I fell in love with this design. We'll have to wait and see what the 5 looks like, but I'll keep an open mind this time.
  • Peter
    Peter Posts: 110
    via Wordpress
    It's easy, Apple will just copy what Samsung is doing, won't they? lol
  • Jebanec
    Jebanec Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    Anyway, back to topic, I would be really disappointed if it doesn't look like the current iPhone 4. It think it's the best design out there. Quality finish and design and can't see a different design looking any better, but you never know.
  • Supsuckas!?
    Supsuckas!? Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    @Chaos03 you's a ****!!!! And you stupid!!!! Ahahahahahaha! Okbye!
    71708 Posts: 13
    via Wordpress
    I have the iPhone 4 and Galaxy Tab. Specs alone doesn't make a great phone. It's like using steroids to get big muscles and try to impress the girl. It doesn't work like that. iPhone has it's pros and cons. It lacks in components but it's faster than phones with dual core. I tried out the Atrix and that thing lag like no tmr. There's good and bad to android...but honestly Apple is far ahead in the smart phone industry than all the other company. The App store makes the iPhone great... Compare to android, I have 32gb of memory but can only download a minimal amount of apps.
  • larryw
    larryw Posts: 24
    via Wordpress
    That's it folks, we have the absolute authority on all things mobile, the one who's "done customer service for Verizon for 2 years". WooHoo, I'm in awe.
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 383
    via Wordpress
    Have been using for a while Android and iOS 4.3.3. Android still raw and not yet polished, and it looks like it will remain due to high fragmentation. Please explain me the logic: what's the point to put each separate "shitty" software like TouchWiz or Sense over Android??? It's complete bullshit. Please advise me at least one of video editing software like iMovie, where i can shoot and edit on the go, and i've many such type of examples. Many say Android gives customization: what's the point to jerk with customization all day or month long??? You buy iPhone and use it straight away from the box without any implications for business and personal purposes. Android still for "kids"!!!
  • Joe
    Joe Posts: 450
    via Wordpress
    It's funny to hear Android people complain about Apple and Apple people complain about Android. You morons do realize that without a competitor the other would be pushing a crappy product. iPhone users would still be looking at a stone age notification system for another year or two if it weren't for what Android was already putting in the wild.
  • Lisa
    Lisa Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    umm...notication systems major copy source was web os (Palm). Except they are putting it on top like Android. Palm was the first smartphone. Most ideas/copyrights stem from palm. Android is NOT the smart phones first or best entry. Apple doesn't need to or likely want to copy from them.
  • K
    K Posts: 44
    via Wordpress
    it is just a phone anyway. =]