JailbreakMe 3.0 FAQ, Known Issue & More

2»

Comments

• Jared619
    Jared619 Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    Can someone please help me?I have an iPhone 3GS and I used the previous jailbreakme to get to 4.0, I am on 05.13.04 baseband. This is all I have done to the iPhone, no unlocks, just the jailbreak.I understand that I have to get it to 4.3.3 to use jailbreakme 3.0, but how should I go about doing this?Should I just plug it into iTunes and update to latest? I don’t know if I should be concerned about iTunes updating the baseband or something.Thanks for your reply! I’m sure more people are in the same boat with me
  • Jason
    Jason Posts: 585
    via Wordpress
    Hi after i downloaded cydia..what is next step?where can i find **** 4 or something?seem to be not able tofind
  • Kimk69
    Kimk69 Posts: 213
    via Wordpress
    Any idevice is at a security risk wether it's jailbroke or "NOT"
  • Paradox
    Paradox Posts: 327
    via Wordpress
    Is anyone else having trouble adding resources on ipad 2 in cydia? I hit the add button and nothing pops up. Used the jailbreak.me on my ipad 1 and iphone 4 cdma and it works fine for both of those ... but just stares blankly back at me with ipad 2.....
  • Paradox
    Paradox Posts: 327
    via Wordpress
    Nevermind after a respring it would let me add.....
  • IC
    IC Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    works great but I encountered a small problem. I'm using 3GS and after JB, my phone crashes and reboot in Safemode each time I receives an SMS... ?Anybody facing the same problem?
  • maggi
    maggi Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    mine is iphone 3gs 4.3.3 firmware 5.13.04 . I wanna upgrade it to 4.3.2, even firmware also upgrades.. Will jailbreakme helps in unlocking the firmwares other than 5.13.04?
  • Ad Lee
    Ad Lee Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    Hi Guys,My iPad2 is officially jailbroken, but I have some issues with ****: unable to download APIs.Anyone has any ideas or solutions to this?Cheers!
  • David
    David Posts: 225
    via Wordpress
    Yes, I had the same problem -- the cydia icon pops up, starts Installing, and then disappears. I already had a JB phone on 4.3.2, but I wanted to have the latest iOS, so I upgraded to 4.3.3 and ran jailbreakme, which I now regret.
  • LzrdKng74
    LzrdKng74 Posts: 13
    via Wordpress
    @AdLee: Have you ever JB'ed an IOS device before?Try this: Go to the official App Store and download any demo/lite app. When it's done downloading, open the app then close it. Then go to **** and download a full app and that's it.Hopefully that should work for you.
  • Titanss
    Titanss Posts: 31
    via Wordpress
    Not working on 3GS.When Cydia goes to install the icon disappears.May have to go another route to rejailbreak my 3GS now on 4.3.3.
  • Ryan
    Ryan Posts: 260
    via Wordpress
    I am a iPhone 4 gsm owner and I have that same issue the cydia icon disappears after loading it says installing then just disappears
  • ba2toyko
    ba2toyko Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    you will have to launch cydia, manage, source, edit, and add this source http://cydia.hackulo.us... once added the source you will find **** 4 to be installed.
  • aic007
    aic007 Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    glad, well not really glad, but good to know i wasn't the only one that had their phone crash and get stuck in a loop. Thought my Fiance was gonna kill me, she thought i fried her phone, spent an hour and a half restoring it back to normal. guess i can jailbreak it again and hold off on bitesms until a fix.
  • Larry Boy
    Larry Boy Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    iPad2 jailbreaks, but has issues loading **** and Appcake. All apps downloaded do not install. Many bugs!
  • terri chavez
    terri chavez Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    can anyone help me? i am trying to jailbrEak my iphone 3gs VERSION 4.0!!! NO LUCKTHNX
  • Anthony82
    Anthony82 Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    This kills my battery like crazy. I was using Pwnage Tool with a custom FW before this and it was perfectly fine. Battery last night drained all the way down to 24 in over 5 hours, that's just not right. And that was also hardly using it at all. So anyone that says this doesn't drain the battery, there is your proof. I had the custom 4.3.3 installed and it was perfectly fine with battery levels, I had to restore though because my phone froze and wouldn't boot past the Apple screen. So now I'm stuck trying to install a Custom FW again however iTunes will not let me install it. Even using TinyUmbrella won't work correctly, it will let me install the original FW but not the custom one. I don't get it.