How To Jailbreak iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w For iOS 4.3.5 [Windows / Mac]

Comments

• Timmy1875
    Timmy1875 Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    safari opens and then the page goes white on some pages, tried to restore in itunes getting error 3194
  • Bill Gates
    Bill Gates Posts: 54
    via Wordpress
    Getting error:Unable to recognize the ipsw file !!!Tried it on Windows7
  • Naisr
    Naisr Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    hi i want to unbreak the password of my 3gs iphone but when i select the device panel in window then in right side there is no restore option one msg come there that is "please insert the sim card for active ur iphone please advise how can i break this thing"
  • ar2R
    ar2R Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    hyuhyu i install cydia.....and it work,but i cant find ****,,,
  • spnay
    spnay Posts: 14
    via Wordpress
    same problem Bill GatesUnable to recognize the ipsw file !!!Tried it on Windows7
  • BaNDoOoOoL
    BaNDoOoOoL Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    i have the same problem in windows 7 and in the Mac
  • ar2R
    via Wordpress
    Step 9:Redns0w recognize the ipsw file (iPhone3,1_4.3.5_8L1_Restore.ipsw).BUTIt is unbale to recognize the ipsw file (iPhone3,1_4.3.5_8L1_Restore.ipsw).Any advice? Thank you.
  • ar2R
    via Wordpress
    Step 9:Redns0w recognize the ipsw file (iPhone3,1_4.3.4_8K2_Restore.ipsw).BUTIt is unbale to recognize the ipsw file (iPhone3,1_4.3.5_8L1_Restore.ipsw).Any advice? Thank you.
  • Lotfy
    Lotfy Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I just bought a new Iphone 4, thinking that it could be unlocked. however, it has ISO 4.3.5 and baseband 4.10.1. I'm reading that it cant be unlocked. will their be something coming soon so i can unlock and jailbreak it or not? and how long roughly in the wait?
  • spnay
    spnay Posts: 14
    via Wordpress
    may be 1 one year lol............not sure
  • Mzahed
    Mzahed Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    tnx Alot....I enjoyed from your paper
  • millie
    millie Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I finally got my iphone 3GS to jailbreak using 2,1-4.3.4_8K2 but I have a white Cydia app and tried rebooting and nothing. I havent continued to the next step of running redsn0w until I have this fix. HELP!Thanxs
  • Sarah
    Sarah Posts: 16
    via Wordpress
    I had the same problem as you Millie (and Amir) and in the instructions at the end in "Notes" it says to go back and open redsnow again and this time check the "Just boot tethered right now" option and go through the steps again. This will get the app looking right, not white.I got that far. But I installed MyWi after that and it told me I need to get a license. So I clicked on that and nothing happened. So I rebooted my iphone and now Cydia doesn't work!!HELP!
  • Koulga
    Koulga Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    If you have I phone4, you will need to download iOS 4.3.4, iOS 4.3.5 and Download Redsn0w 0.9.8b4 (Mac or Windows) and save the application in your desk top. after that open the itunes and 1st step click on ur downloaded iOS 4.3.5 and itunes will as you for new update if ur Iphone is not up to date, if so then do it. 2nd step click on ur downloaded Redsn0w and follows step8 trough step14 on this web.
  • Koulga
    via Wordpress
    try to restore your computer and restore so that you may be able to restore your iphone and repeate the same procedure you did before to unlock your iphone.
  • drumersgrl
    drumersgrl Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    if you jailbreak and then dont want it anymore will restoring the iphone take it off?
  • asif
    asif Posts: 22
    via Wordpress
    hey dude iphone 4.3.5 untethered jailbreak came
  • Koulga
    via Wordpress
    Hi there, I just jailbroke my iPhone 4, updated to iOS 4.3.4 using iOS 4.3.5 firmware as a corresponding IPSW. Everything worked find but now safari flashes open and instantly closes again, and the same problem happen with Cydia. Is there anyone who can help please?
  • sherwin
    sherwin Posts: 12
    via Wordpress
    For those jailbreaking iphone 3gs and those having problems with cydia(white icon). repeat the steps again from step 8. when you reach step 11 *un-check 'install cydia' and *check 'just boot tethered right now'. and you will have cydia intsalled..
  • abdul
    abdul Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    same problem here pls help just jailbroke my iPhone 4, updated to iOS 4.3.4 using iOS 4.3.5 firmware as a corresponding IPSW. Everything worked find but now safari flashes open and instantly closes again, and the same problem happen with Cydia.plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help
  • matt
    matt Posts: 283
    via Wordpress
    I have just installed cydia on my iphone 4 with 4.3.5. Everytime I try to install a program off cydia it asks to reboot the device and then freezing upon start up. Any one know what the problem is or what I may be doing wrong? The apple also fades in and out every few minutes. Any ideas..
  • liquid
    liquid Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    i have problem to run 2,1_4.3.5_8L1 ..! ?
  • Dax
    Dax Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    HiI am usingiPhone4Carrier: Globe 10.0Modern Firmware: 04.10.01Version: 4.3.3(8J2)Bootloader: ICE_2_13According to f0recast:Jailbreakable?: YES(with redsn0w)Unlockable: NOI already tried [redsn0w 0.9rc16] but Cydia always gets stuck. I tried rebooting the iPhone but to no avail. I also tried going thru the steps of jailbreaking the phone but the results are the same.PLEASE HELP! Thanks!
  • Armandaaaaa
    Armandaaaaa Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    im having the same problem. it wont alow me too open cydia or safari. please help ?
  • Armandaaaaa
    Armandaaaaa Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    okay so people that are having problems with getting the cydia working without it being white or getting the safari working on your phone again . i just fixed it :)you have too first open the redsnow again , and do the same thing you did before with the ispw or whatever then after that you have too click tethered now . do that , and you should be good ! click it and then a little fruit should come up and everything should work out ! this works great ! just need too have better instructions lollll . because it gets a little confusing.
  • jace lee
    jace lee Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I am using iphone4 4.3.5 basband 4.10.01 , i want to jealbreak my iphone , but m afraid i jailbreak my iphone i wont be unlock with gevey sim anymore , it will update my basband if i jailbreak it ?
  • Simon
    Simon Posts: 134
    via Wordpress
    helllo im new on this can you guys tell me where can i down load all this programs redsnow the jailbreak you guys can email m at simonmarcolino@yahoo.com or simonmarcolinosd@hotmail.com thank you
  • JF
    JF Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    www.gevey.com there you can see for yourself..enjoy
  • ian
    ian Posts: 48
    via Wordpress
    i had my phone jail broke on the 4.3.3 version,, then like a dope i upgraded to 4.3.5..i know there is no UNTETHERED jailbreak out as i speak but my question is ... Will there be 1 coming out and when??
  • MeganWhit
    MeganWhit Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    SAME HERE..It worked fine in Vista on my 4.10.01 i4,and i am trying to jailbreak my friends 4.10.01 i4.I am using Windows 7 and switched the compatibility setting and set it as admin but redsn0w still wont recognize the 4.3.4 restore file?????Any one have a fix?