How To Jailbreak iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w For iOS 4.3.5 [Windows / Mac]

124»

Comments

• Greg
    Greg Posts: 106
    via Wordpress
    A friend offered to sell me his iPhone 3gs for $100 when he upgrades to a 4.It has the following specs:Version - 4.3.5 (8L1)Carrier - AT&T 10.0Model - MB717LLModem Firmware - 05.16.02I bough my old iPhone already jailbroken and I am on AT&T but thought I would read up and jailbreak the 3gs myself. Every site/blog tells me something different you can't JB 4.3.5 untethered, you can't downgrade, you need SHSH blobs, you loose baseband, Redsn0w vs. Greenpois0n. They all might be 10yr olds that have no idea what they are talking about. Is there one place that explains it all. I don't want to end up with an expensive 3gs brick. Do I give up and keep my old iPhone ;-)
  • Tricia
    Tricia Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    My phone(iphone 3gs upgraded to ios5) was unlocked but i cannot open the settings. Any solutions? Please message me. thanks!
  • brueh
    brueh Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Thanks for the tutorial! I have an iPhone 4 with 4.3.5 and BB 4.10.1 and a Gevey sim. I tried to update to firmware version 5 but I got an error in iTunes (error code 1) and now my phone is stuck with the connect to iTunes symbol and can only make emergency calls. I can put it into DFU mode but when I try to restore it with iTunes with 4.3.5 or 5.0.1 or 5.0 it says that my device is not eligible for the requested build. TinyUmbrella says it still has 4.3.5. I tried the instructions above with redsn0w but I am still stuck with the iTunes logo. So I can not take advantage of the Gevey sim.I would appreciate any help. Thanks, Bruno
  • brueh
    brueh Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Just worked after redsn0wing it for the 15th times or so...
  • Tony
    Tony Posts: 145
    via Wordpress
  • Anthony Clarke
    Anthony Clarke Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    After Step 15 mine says waiting for reboot....Will it reboot by itself? please help!!
  • klaus
    klaus Posts: 9
    via Wordpress
    Nice list... it work for me.. thanks
  • Nitin
    Nitin Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Good aviator. I hear something writer difficult on divergent blogs quotidian. It gift e'er be invigorating to indicate communication from remaining writers and exercise a slight something from their fund. I'd elevate to use many with the knowledge on my journal whether you don't obey. Naturally I'll spring you a attach on your web blog. Thanks for intercourse.best wedding photographer new york