iPhone 5 With A Tapered "Teardrop" Design - Don't Count On It

2»

Comments

• Andi54
    Andi54 Posts: 11
    via Wordpress
    4S=Bye,bye CrApple!!! I put up with all your proprietry, dumb-ass outta date looking OS and eco-system crap(even though it goes against everything I believe in)because I love the design of your hardware. However,I never really got iphone4 envy of my friends whilst i waited a year for the white one to come.Iphone 5=Me & many others continueing to stick with iOS & Iphone because the design is a killer.I am not alone in this. Yes I love my jailbroken 3GS for all the stuff I've put on there & unlocking it etc. Real open-minded tech-heads like myself loved iphone because there was nothing even close before, but that's not the case anymore.And yes,I've had the money sitting in a shoe to buy the unlocked iphone5 for 4 months(when it shoulda come out although it means at least this time they're not releasing a model with fundamental design floor!),I will choose to migrate to Android of my own free will...White Galaxy S2, will be flashed with a new rom, routed, overclocked to 1.5gig and network unlocked within a few days or I get an iPhone 5.Heads I win, tails I win....
  • Andi54
    Andi54 Posts: 11
    via Wordpress
    Mostly inaccurate...GS2 makes 4 look like a snail on many things.The web browser loads a lot quicker whether or not a page is flash-enabled!GS2 has a better call reception. people seem to forget that it is a phone!!!4s camera is good for 5meg sensor but oversaturates colours which means you lose sharpness of pictures when blown up in size. You can easily oversaturate post camera use if you want brighter colours on any camera.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    So is this design for iPhone 6?
  • ItsyourBoy
    ItsyourBoy Posts: 83
    via Wordpress
    I've had an iPhone since the 1st one came out and jailbroken each and everyone one of them and trust I have used it and still using it to it's full potential have all types of tweaks to make my phone better the only thing I'm saying is I'm getting tierd of apple being behind on features and hardware it should have had years ago and looking over at android they give people what the want point blank with apple at this rate I gotta wait 2years a pop for a real upgrade even this like a dumb ass I still bought all of them but this is the last time if it's nothing major so I revert to what I said b4 I gotta wait 2 years you don't see nothing wrong wit that ?
  • Shalashaska
    Shalashaska Posts: 55
    via Wordpress
    I do agree that a 2 year wait is rubbish...but and this is a big but... I think that with a5 processors..itll be a long time before a hardware update will make a huge difference in performance...its all about software and rams...i couldnt care less if the S2 loads a webpage 2 seconds faster...however...i have tried numerous times to use the web interface on my wife's samsung to purchase tickets and money transfers and what have you...and it is PAINFULLY UNRESPONSIVE...i have had a few samsungs and i did love them...up untill they started chasing apple and rating themselves second best...they were quircky and funky and believe me i loved them...in my opinion at least android is a BIG FAIL...it had a lot of promise when it first got launched but somehow they are now toooooo busy targetting what apple is doing that theyve forgotten about you and me...i am of course talking about android as a software...yes it sells in millions but so did britney spears...if andoid are so smart tell me this...how come they are modelling everything according to apple...everyone is doing a touch screen...even BLACKBERRY FFS is now doing touch screens,...like i said...i do agree that a long wait is rubbish and i do welcome a cosmetic change as i never really liked the 4
  • Hackkit
    Hackkit Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    I have the 3GS and im geting the 4S i will not get the iPhone 5 ill get the 5S its all about (S) speed :)
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 383
    via Wordpress
  • Tom
    Tom Posts: 314
    via Wordpress
    Alex, YOU'RE an idiot... just like the rest of the people on here that do not understand punctuation. I feel pretty confident that none of you guys know what the hell you are talking about. You can't even string sentences together.
  • Trapp
    Trapp Posts: 109
    via Wordpress
    Already have it, streaming full hd over wifi to my tv works like charm! Still curious about new apple phone
  • Nyce
    Nyce Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    This site has great iPhone news and rumors but it seems like most post responses are written by idiots, hoodrats, or kids in middle school. Compare responses to engadget or slashdot.