Apple Accidentally Leaks "iPhone 4S" Name And Design In Latest iTunes Beta

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple Accidentally Leaks "iPhone 4S" Name And Design In Latest iTunes Beta

All those conflicting reports about the next generation iPhone's form factor has probably just been put to rest with less than 3 days to go for the Let's Talk iPhone event and surprisingly it is Apple who has accidentally leaked the details.

AppleInsider has discovered references of iPhone 4S in the latest beta version of iTunes.

Read the full story here

Comments

• nick
    nick Posts: 219
    via Wordpress
    YES, If they come out with a iPhone 4S, I will NOT buy it. There will be no difference..
  • Dustin
    Dustin Posts: 116
    via Wordpress
    If the new iPhone looks like the current one I quit Apple. I have had broken glass since I first had it and the glass back and front is completely stupid, and completely removes my desire to have the new one. I mean since it came out the biggest draw for most of us if we were honest is that it was newer looking than anyone else had whats the point of a new phone that looks just like the old one. How do you show it off without bragging lol. I am a man that wants a phone that can be carried as a man phone not something that I have to baby more than my own child. WTF Apple
  • Elducker
    Elducker Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    Still love my 4. As an iPhone user/addict from the beginning (2008), I can honestly say I feel little need to upgrade at this time. I love the iP4 formfactor. It's fast, reliable and always runs smooth. I couldn't say the same about my 3G, so when the 4 came out I really felt the need to get it. This time, not so much. Having said that, I can't wait to get my hands on iOS 5! (and the ensuing JB!)
  • Dustin
    Dustin Posts: 116
    via Wordpress
    I rather enjoyed the mock up from a day or two ago. metal back bigger screen tear drop edge... very nice. Don't even get me started about the stupid antenna problem. What kinda of bull is having to buy a case just to make your phone work. Are you allowed to call it the thinnest phone when the case is basically required?
  • Zolk
    Zolk Posts: 184
    via Wordpress
  • Jason
    Jason Posts: 585
    via Wordpress
    Apple's not stupid, this could be one of there MANY intentional mock-ups to suprize us at graduation day. I'm still waiting for the 80g prototype to be released :P
  • Abel
    Abel Posts: 183
    via Wordpress
    Don't care much what it looks like. Features and OS sell it for me.
  • Abhi
    Abhi Posts: 16
    via Wordpress
    This just isnt enough proof dat there isnt going to be an redesigned iphone....
  • ismaiel
    ismaiel Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    i am gonna enjoy the IOS 5 on my current iphone 4. And see you apple next year,you are not getting my money this year if there are no new design.
  • Dth
    Dth Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    The picture doesn't show the back. It could still be curved aluminum. The new processor will be much faster. 9x or something over the 4. Plus the 1gb ram will be enough
  • Prcky
    Prcky Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    NOT buying for sure if is same design!Fucking Apple! People should discriminate them on this project! Because they think they can do whatever they want!But maybe they should listen us customers somethimes becouse They builld Apple Empire with our money!Are we that desperate!?Are we have to buy any single **** Apple called NEW iPhone?
  • Cunt
    Cunt Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    Thats just the graphical perfomance, up to 9x faster, not the overal performance of the A5 chip.
  • robodob
    robodob Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I have a feeling Apple is going to knock our socks off!
  • Tom
    Tom Posts: 314
    via Wordpress
    If what I just saw and read is true, Bionic here I come!
  • Kiwiholden
    Kiwiholden Posts: 189
    via Wordpress
    Well I'm gonna give my current iPhone 4 to the miss's so I think I'd get the next one either way and the plans always get better with every iPhone (in oz anyway)
  • Divxclub
    Divxclub Posts: 54
    via Wordpress
    Okay ... I am super confused ....We see all this cases from Chinese makers ...case-mate AND few days ago ATT Stores starting to receive cases with new design ... now according to this this is not true. What is going on. I mean it was 0 references about iPhone 5 and and so many on 4S so ..is this ,means ? ,,,,I hope not.
  • Duke
    Duke Posts: 56
    via Wordpress
    I don't care about a new design. Just give me more features and more power
  • WritingForProfit
    WritingForProfit Posts: 56
    via Wordpress
    No one knows for certain what the next iphone will be. We'll all know in just a few days. Apple's super secretive so all of these "leaks" could be intentional disinformation. I really don't know why so many people are making judgements for or against Apple for a product they didn't even reveal yet.
  • Updating iPhone 4
    via Wordpress
    I have a iPhone 4 !!! Without a case for over a year with no problems !!!! The iPhone 4 is there best looking phone yet ;) Besides , you can sell your phone off for a new if you took care it for more then you paid !!! I will be updating ...... Winning !!!!!!!!!
  • You
    You Posts: 21
    via Wordpress
    more power and features, and the same **** desing?. no thanks. apple crap now.
  • Pineapple
    Pineapple Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Infinity blade in 3gs, that's plain stupid ****. I go for 4s or 5 regardless.
  • Lee
    Lee Posts: 153
    via Wordpress
    :( I was expecting the 4s with bigger screen and the i5 with wings lol!!!
  • Bassie
    Bassie Posts: 9
    via Wordpress
    NO! Bit not alla hope is lost. I agree with Jason on this one:"Apple’s not stupid, this could be one of there MANY intentional mock-ups to suprize us at graduation day"I'd be surprised if that happens. And I'll be very happy too :D
  • Chris
    Chris Posts: 736
    via Wordpress
    This website is getting very silly, every 5 minutes we seem to be getting one of the following: “Confirmed it is new design” or “Confirmed is iPhone 4 designed”.Let’s be clear; as of when iPhone 5 comes out, regardless of what it looks like, Apply will continue selling iPhone 4 – to that extend, it will make sense for them to combined both current models (GSM and CDMA) which will be a variant on iPhone 4. So whether iPhone 5 is a new design or if it looks like an iPhone 4, either way expect a new version of iPhone 4 as well.
  • John
    John Posts: 790
    via Wordpress
    First of all, you are stupid for breaking your iPhone. Second how is putting a case on the iPhone not making it the thinest smartphone? So if I tie a brick onto my iPhone, it makes it the heaviest smartphone ever? And one more thing. What the hell is a man phone?! You don't want to baby an iPhone but you sure want to clean the hell out of a 1968 GT500 Mustang?! REAL MEN BABY THEIR CARS MORE THAN THEIR WIVES! Only stupid men have phones that want to be broken easily. Pussy.
  • John
    via Wordpress
    /\ | |(camps out in front of Apple Store)
  • John
    via Wordpress
    It's not getting silly. It is just losing its touch. This doesn't seem like "iPhone hacks" to me. It looks like a "copy from macrumors and add a question mark article" website.
  • Freddieboy
    Freddieboy Posts: 45
    via Wordpress
    It looks like we will have to wait and see but I feel Apple are already behind the game look what spec the Galaxy S2 has been offering for months we all love our Apple products but will I fork out another £500 here in the uk for another phone that looks the same no screen size increase don't think so
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    I guess they have two iPhones, one 4S and one 5.
  • ---
    via Wordpress
    Agreed. :) I don't believe, that Apple did a "mistake".