Apple Accidentally Leaks "iPhone 4S" Name And Design In Latest iTunes Beta

2»

Comments

• Fingers21
    Fingers21 Posts: 243
    via Wordpress
    Erm, they pretty much can do what they want! It's there choice what the iPhone looks like, it's your choice to buy it or not! They could release a polished turd that made calls and texts and you know you'd buy it! Puff!
  • Rob
    Rob Posts: 314
    via Wordpress
    Proof that folk only buy on looks and not wats inside making....sad world we live in
  • Top Sniper
    Top Sniper Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    If apple comes out with this design, it will loose all its respect in my eyes
  • Rob
    Rob Posts: 314
    via Wordpress
    to many fashion fan boys.....so if it looks amazing and lets say it can only send texts you lot will buy...but if it looks the same with more power and better specs you lot will avoid and stick with the same old model????????......saaaad
  • KR
    KR Posts: 41
    via Wordpress
    The only reason it took so long to bring out the next iphone(4s/5) is due to the late release of the white iphone 4. They didn't want to piss off all the new white phone owners by releasing a upgraded phone 2 months later
  • Jane Fonda
    Jane Fonda Posts: 11
    via Wordpress
    Who ever said "apple's MANY mock-ups" is retarded. How about posting some of them that apple released you turd.
  • Bryant
    Bryant Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    I'm thinking the 4s will look the same as the iphone 4 but the iphone 5 will have a new design, just look at how the 3gs looks exactly like the 3g but the difference is the internal hardware.yeah thats why Im waiting for the iphone
  • What the Eff?
    What the Eff? Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Fake of no change. Even the mute button is still on the left.
  • Frank
    Frank Posts: 215
    via Wordpress
    Power power power I would like a bigger screen but the processor power and battery life is what counts. I wouldn't mind if it were even a bit thicker with a bigger battery
  • dice
    dice Posts: 94
    via Wordpress
    Well im still useing my original 2g top of the line 8gb iphone, never upgraded and yes ive cracked screen, BUT it still freaking works!..... (useing it for a ipod that is =D)..... Now i have the 3g and almost every one i know has the iphone4, my biggest issue wasnt the reception, or the battery problem i read over and over agian in begianing of its launch, my complaint was i couldnt believe that the video chat only would work with wifi!, and that was what prevented me from upgradeing!..... I do hope with new iphone5 and ios5 that this lil issue is some how resolved. But my 3g is bout done, and i wanna have the power of the ipad 2 in my iphone! Talk about bragging!, i just hope after they introduce the new products there isnt sum sorta hold up on selling the damn things! Seems like ive been waiting forever for iphone5 release!
  • Steve jobs
    Steve jobs Posts: 57
    via Wordpress
    You can come work with me at Apple! We need stupid people who break iPhones to determine how strong we should make them. Shoot me an email.
  • Jason Derullo
    Jason Derullo Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    when will steve job die?
  • Kain
    Kain Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    So what? You want the mute button on the bottom?! Dumbass.
  • Joe
    Joe Posts: 450
    via Wordpress
    Uh, yes. How phones look have a lot to do with why people buy, why do you think apples created a phone made out of glass? To sell! No fashion fanboys here, we are just being smart here,why spend money on the same ****. Cus if it looks the same, why would I buy it? The iphone 4 is mooore than enough to qualify as a powerful phone. Be smart.
  • gil
    gil Posts: 34
    via Wordpress
    The begining was in 2007, and you missed out on the 3gs wich was in my opinion a better functioning phone than iPhone 4! Dont get me wrong I lobe the iPhone 4 but like the 3g I think the iPhone 4 can be improved especially the death grip and certaintly Ram, and Cpu is a Bonus. A little sad that it wont be redesigned as I dont understand they had 18 months to work on that and theyve been enjoying tremendous profits.
  • Zed Sefi
    Zed Sefi Posts: 143
    via Wordpress
    I'll buy it if it comes with 1GB of ram, otherwise no! I don't care about new design, higher camera pixels, etc... Performance is what matters to me.
  • DROID
    DROID Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    Hello, Neat post. There's a problem along with your web site in internet explorer, could check this? IE nonetheless is the marketplace leader and a big portion of other folks will leave out your wonderful writing due to this problem.
  • Hello, Neat post. There is an issue together with your web site in web explorer, may test this? IE nonetheless is the marketplace leader and a good section of people will omit your magnificent writing due to this problem.