iPhone 4S Has Only 512MB RAM?

2»

Comments

• Freddieboy
    Freddieboy Posts: 45
    via Wordpress
    It matters to me that the iphone 4 I paid £500 just over a year ago cant work Siri and wont be enabled in IOS 5 on my phone because of it I don't believe the A5 chip is the difference either more like if you want Siri shell out for it even although your phone can run it
  • Roham Bergstrom
    Roham Bergstrom Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Make your dad happy and go down on him. Can you do that, pretty boy?
  • Josh
    Josh Posts: 265
    via Wordpress
    So Siri won't work on iPhone 4? :/
  • Kwopau
    Kwopau Posts: 294
    via Wordpress
    Sorry to say but Siri will not work on the iphone 4 and will not be included in the ios5 update on Oct. 12. Siri is only for the iPhone 4S, and I have talked to apple representative about this and they said that only the iphone 4S gets Siri because of the hardware that it meets. iPhone 4 and below does not have that hardware and they will never see Siri on the previous models.
  • jan jobson
    jan jobson Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    hurray, finally got shot of my iphone!!!!!!what a piece of junk! see ya suckas!!!
  • Dude19797654
    Dude19797654 Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    I agree with fret part of your comments and am a huge Apple fan. But, the lack of flash does get annoying as there are a lot of sites still with flash that make it difficult for me to completely ignore my PC and use my iPad only.
  • RiffRath
    RiffRath Posts: 37
    via Wordpress
    Get real, it will be available within couple months either through apple or JB. The program is not that incredible. Not like it needs to run power hungry graphics.
  • Neogeo
    Neogeo Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    People still talking about flash?? Even adobe themselves are starting to work on HTML 5 stuff now..
  • Andi54
    Andi54 Posts: 11
    via Wordpress
    I was, and am, until next week a faithful iPhone owner. I've had various models since 2007, jailbroken & unleashed their real potential.I can tell you catagorically that this has nothing to do with other devices ability & everything to do with marketing!They failed on Tuesday with the 4S. I was waiting to see them come back & blow everyone away again with the iPhone 5, but no. Me & many others walk away now.Android is the tech-head's choice, Apple's for the masses because it's simple & easy for small iSheep brains to use...They were the leaders in innovation once, but not anymore...They're just great at litigating & marketing...
  • Kswedy
    Kswedy Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    AND WHY IPAD 1 AND 2 DOESNT HAVE VOICE CONTROLS ? ITS THE SAME REASON IPAD 2 DOESNT HAVE SIRI. BECAUSE THESE APPS ARE MORE FUNCTIONAL ON A PHONE THAN A TABLET
  • Hmmm OK
    Hmmm OK Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    why is everyone getting in a mood about siri being 4s only. its just another overhyped feature that no one will use just like facetime. this is iphoneHACKS. we all know cydia will unlock siri for most iphones just like multitasking, 720p recording on 3gs, facetime on 3gs.what matters more is how easy will the 4s be to jailbreak.
  • beezy
    beezy Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Boo HOO! Go cry somewhere else, Sell your damn iPhone 4 and buy the New one, Not that difficult you'll get 90% of your purchase price back maybe even more!