Apple iPhone Firmware v1.1.3 is Official and is Now Available

2»

Comments

• Dimitrios
    Dimitrios Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Dear All

I am new in Apple so
    I have the version 1.1.2, still i cannot unlock it , Now that they release the new firmware 1.1.3 i will be able to unlock it ??? and when i can find the new firmware to download ???

Thank you for your kind reply

• Clive
    Clive Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Dear all
    I have 1.1.1 unlocked Iphone running on Vodafone having purxhased it new with an AT&T sIm in Singapore. . I want to upgrade to 1.1.3 but not suprisingly scared of bricking.
    Any suggestion on how I get to 1.1.3 safely and what version of Itunes. I'm told not to use anything greater than 7.4
    Please offer some help
    Thx
    C

• princessme
    princessme Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

@ KUSH

please email me at sitti_baby@hotmail.com.. if you can help me with the steps on how to make my simcard work with the iPhone.. thanks lot.. God bless your kind heart..

• princessme
    princessme Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

@ KUSH

my friend tried to unlock my iphone.. the version now is 1.1.1 and the firmware is 04.03.13_G.. i dont understand it at all.. all the features of my iPhone is working well except for the phone..i can't call or send SMS because the iPhone doesn't seem to recognize any sim here in the philippines.. what do i do now? my friend told me to have it fixed (openline) by a professional coz he doesn't know how to go about it..

can you help me how to make my sim work on my iPhone with this kind of problem.. please..

• veez
    veez Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Custom ringtones are listed but won't play after upgrading to 1.1.3 pls help

• Hannah
    Hannah Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

im having some trouble with the custom ring tones after i upgraded my firmware and itunes. it would be listed on my iphone but it would have the same song over and over again instead of all the different ring tones... does anyone have the same problem or know whats going on? it seems like its not being read properly by the iphone after i sync. one repeating song... thank you

• imdedios
    imdedios Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

When I receive an SMS, 1.1.3 does not recognize my contact and shows only the telephone number that sends the SMS. What can I do?