iPhone 4S Pre-Orders Start Shipping

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiPhone 4S Pre-Orders Start Shipping

It looks like some users who had pre-ordered their iPhone 4S have started receiving shipment notifications.

Apple and its iPhone carrier partners started accepting pre-orders on October 7th.  iPhone 4S pre-ordered on October 7th are expected to be delivered in time for the launch day - October 14th.

MacRumors reports:

Read the full story here

Comments

• matt
    matt Posts: 283
    via Wordpress
    I just got an email from Apple. It says that my white 16GB iPhone 4GS has been shipped and has a ups tracking number. I just found it odd that it shows it being shipped via UPS from Shenzhen, China to my address in Wisconsin... you'd think it would be cheaper to send it bulk to the usa, then process and mail.
  • iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress
    Thanks Matt for the update. We're sure that's how the courier companies operate anyways and Apple would get the deeply discounted rates for the bulk shipping. It's more a status update for individual users so they can track it.
  • Julie
    Julie Posts: 14
    via Wordpress
    I also got an email from Apple saying that my black 16GB iPhone 4GS has been shipped via UPS from Shenzhen, China.
  • Julie
    Julie Posts: 14
    via Wordpress
    My husband ordered his thru AT&T and his order status is "processing"
  • Lukas
    Lukas Posts: 15
    via Wordpress
    I just Called UPS because I had a delivery exception. Shenzhen, China 10/10/2011 2:50 P.M. The service selected is not available to the destination address. / Downgraded, forwarded to consignee, selected service is not available. 10/10/2011 1:50 P.M. Departure Scan Shenzhen, China 10/09/2011 10:47 A.M. Origin Scan China 10/09/2011 5:23 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS UPS lady on the phone told me they had to switch shipping methods and I will recieve my package on the 12th. I triple checked with her. She was positive and assured me I would get it on the 12th!! Yay! And just to be a troll...Android is a unfinished ongoing beta test piece of crud!
  • Dwain
    Dwain Posts: 19
    via Wordpress
    Preparing for Shipment Not eligible to cancel or returnWhy?Future ShipmentsiPhone 4S 64GB Black Show Rate PlanDelivers Oct 14 via Postal Mix BTW: I deal with international bulk shipping on occasion... Each single iphone although marked for shipment from China as a single package to the end user may seem like it would be very expensive is in fact not as it would seem. The shipments are going out in large bulk crates on planes.. They coordinate with UPS for planes to be filled completely with product. Can you imagine these (link beow) planes filled completely with iPhone.. :)http://www.ups.com/aircargo/using/services/services/domestic/svc-aircraft.html
  • IMme
    IMme Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    did not get a email from sprint....yet, i pre-order around 7:00pm est, but it said i have a new shiny iphone waiting at the warehouse..lol.
  • Bob
    Bob Posts: 183
    via Wordpress
    I've ordered many Apple products which commonly show a ship from address in China. This is SOP for their product; UPS or FedEx takes care of the rest.My iPhone has shipped from China also with a delivery date of 10/14.I'll be curious if the shipments tagged for an earlier date are held by the carrier at Apple's request. I've seen them do this before during OSX launches to keep item delivery times according to plan.
  • Zach B
    Zach B Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I ordered my 4S from AT&T and I'm seeing "In Progress" and "Pending shipment" next to my order. But I should be getting mine on 10/14. I ordered mine at 4:30 AM.
  • Luis
    Luis Posts: 67
    via Wordpress
    I also preordered mine fromAT&T, but I preordered in store at 9:05 am eastern time. I though it would be the usual wait in line for your iPhone, but AT&T informed me that they would only be shipping it to customers. My original first email said that it would be 14-21 days until I recieve my iPhone... My order status has also changed from backordered to pending shipment... I better get it on launch day!
  • Eugene
    Eugene Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    Got my e-mail and my 4S shipped from chinaEven though it says Friday I don't think it will take a week for worldwide express so I am hoping for the 12th unless the purposely hold it so it won't deliver until the 14th
  • ybt
    ybt Posts: 102
    via Wordpress
    I ordered mine from AT&T about 3:50 am central time. Mine still says pending shipment. And they haven't given me a carrier or tracking number yet. I better get mine on launch day. Before would be nice though.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    That means people will get it before the 14th!
  • Joe
    Joe Posts: 450
    via Wordpress
    I upgraded three of the five lines on my bill on Friday night (7pm EST) and I can't even find the order on the AT&T site under my order history. I know the order was confirmed and if I go in to upgrade my line again all of the phones are at non-discounted pricing and the iphone is not even an option.
  • Sandra
    Sandra Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    Received my email at like 3am! so excited :D Delivered by: Oct 14, 2011
  • Val
    Val Posts: 60
    via Wordpress
    I ordered mine around 9am from apple.com. I received the confirmation email around 2pm. My order status is Preparing for Shipment with a delivery status of 'Delivers Oct 14 via Standard Shipping'. No shipping confirmation email yet.
  • Kwopau
    Kwopau Posts: 294
    via Wordpress
    Mine says "prepared for shipment" I preordered mine on Apple site so hoping it ship soon.
  • Steven M
    Steven M Posts: 114
    via Wordpress
    Exact same situation here. I ordered mine at 9:05 Central though. Mine is Pending shipment as well. My first email also said 14-21 days. Looks like we're good.
  • janki
    janki Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    pre ordered thourgh att over the phone .10 in morning bcz they canceled the order that i did online at 3 in morning. still no confirmation or any right answer..on gettign on oct 14. ...:( ..
  • Sean Hackney
    Sean Hackney Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I ordered my iPhone 4GS on 10/70/2011 at 4PM in New Jersey. I have already had shipping info that night shipped out of FortWorth Texas. It has been updating as of this morning 6AM it is almost here with a delivery date of 10/11/2011 by end of business day. I wonder will I get it that early.
  • Michael
    Michael Posts: 316
    via Wordpress
    I ordered my iphone 4s from Verizon on Friday morning. At that time I received an email that said the expected ship date was the 14th. Now online it states the expected ship date is Oct 21.
  • Shaun
    Shaun Posts: 12
    via Wordpress
    I ordered a 64 GB black from AT&T @4am EST launch day and it says "backordered" - sure hope that's not the case...
  • WritingForProfit
    WritingForProfit Posts: 56
    via Wordpress
    I ordered mine at 2:06 PM from AT&T's website. Did anyone else order from AT&T that shows shipped?[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y57/neosum/Untitled-5.jpg[/img]
  • Ricky
    Ricky Posts: 33
    via Wordpress
    Anchorage, AK, United States 10/10/2011 2:41 P.M. Arrival Scan Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong 10/10/2011 9:23 P.M. Departure Scan 10/10/2011 4:00 P.M. Arrival Scan Shenzhen, China 10/10/2011 1:50 P.M. Departure Scan 10/10/2011 12:55 A.M. Origin Scan China 10/10/2011 10:23 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS I HOPE I GET IT ON THE 12TH THAT WILL BE NICE :)
  • janki
    via Wordpress
    they at&t canceled my order for no reason. they said once bcz they can deliver in my area where i live. what kind reason is that that should have told before.and the manager didnt have any other good reason to tell me why they canceled it. they couldnt varify some information over the phone then why u took order. and gave me conformation number and all and got my credit card info. now they want me to go to att nearest store. and order. but how i m gona get on release day now..if i knew this gona happen i could have done at best buy or some where else or done at apple.com apple was down and keep giving error so chose to do att. which sucks..now i dont know what to do..very upsetting..
  • janki
    via Wordpress
    just correcting they cant delivver iphone.
  • Wedding Guy
    Wedding Guy Posts: 30
    via Wordpress
    My status on AT&T's website says "pre-order". Nobody else seems to report this status. Interesting.
  • janki
    via Wordpress
    thats true. i did whole new contract with att and all and manger dont want to specify why it got cancel. now i am not going to buy iphone 4S anymore.
  • bmed
    bmed Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Verizon Courier : Status: Your pre-order will deliver by 10/14/2011
  • Ryan
    Ryan Posts: 260
    via Wordpress
    I ordered mine with verizon the day after I pre ordered it said will ship Oct. 21 then it went back to the 14th.. It no longer says my order is being processed, it says ship date is the 14th and tracking number but I have no tracking number or carrier