iPhone 4S Pre-Orders Start Shipping

2»

Comments

• Theresa
    Theresa Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    I preordered my iohone 4s on the 7th @ 8am and i recieved a order number and shipping number from AT&T but when I check on the order status is tells me order can not be found and my bank account shows the payment was cleared already!!
  • rachel
    rachel Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    mine says the same thing for all three phones. cant find the order on ATT or when i call. ordered on the 7th at 11:11am pacific time, confirmation email with order number and shipping order number was oct 8 at 4pm pacific time. weird.
  • Tony
    Tony Posts: 145
    via Wordpress
    I placed my order on Friday morning at 10:20am Pacific time. I have a status that says back ordered since yesterday. I check a few moments ago (10/11/11 at 5:50pm PT) and they have added 2 columns. The carrier is blank and the tracking number says pending shipment. Sounds like I'm on deck!Hoping this is the sign that means on or before 10/14/11!
  • Tony
    Tony Posts: 145
    via Wordpress
    AT&T is my carrier....BTW
  • dave
    dave Posts: 389
    via Wordpress
    I preordered my iphone 4s throught the verizon site and it says delivery by 10-14 on confirm email, but when i check status it says expected ship date of 10-14. My order number is 7000. Does that mean I am 7000th ordered.
  • dave
    dave Posts: 389
    via Wordpress
    Just found this posted on:http://community.vzw.com/t5/Upgrade-and-Activation/iphone-4s-delivery-date-change/td-p/688629/page/2Hi community members, I understand you eagerness to receive your new iPhone 4S and apologize for the pre- order shipping confusion. I am hopeful this information will clarify your concern: •Customers purchasing the iPhone 4S 16 GB starting at 3:01 a.m. ET through 5:59 p.m. ET on 10/07/2011 will have a delivery date of 10/14/2011. •Customers purchasing the iPhone 4S 16 GB as of 6:00 p.m. ET on 10/07/2011 will have a delivery date of 10/21/2011. •Customers purchasing the iPhone 4S 32GB and 64GB as of 10:00 a.m. ET on 10/08/2011 and after, will have a delivery date of 10/21/2011. Congratulations on your new device and please let me know if you have any additional concerns. Thank you for your contribution to our community forums, AyaniB_VZWFollow us on Twitter @VZWSupport .
  • Brad (Colorado)
    Brad (Colorado) Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    At 6:22am this morning, I finally received notification from AT&T that my iPhone 4s HAS been shipped which included tracking information. Unfortuntately the tracking info hasn't been updated by UPS so I can't see where my phone is coming from but hope to see that information by this time tomorrow.