Ultrasn0w 1.2.4 For iOS 5 Released [Unlock iPhone]

2»

Comments

• Ksana
    Ksana Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    Can I ask how did u get iOS5 on your phone?
  • Zolk
    Zolk Posts: 184
    via Wordpress
    I don't know the situation for your place, but here in Australia, phone carriers are now happy to unlock contract iphones (and other phones) for free! They're only locked in the first place because it's a condition set by Apple. And of course, for the carrier - you're still locked into your 2 year contract whether or not you're still using their SIM - so they don't mind!
  • mp
    mp Posts: 14
    via Wordpress
    Is there a step by step guide how to (preserve the old baseband), jailbreak ios5 and unlock the iPhone? I have iPhone 4 that's still running on 4.0.1 and was unlocked with the very first jailbreakme.com (baseband 01.59.00)Some one, please?
  • Tanner
    Tanner Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    I have an iPhone 4 running 4.3.3 with baseband 4.10.01. I tried to use pwnage to jailbreak with custom ipsw and it failed.I only care about unlocking it as I am living in Indonesia now. I may just have to get a Gevey sim sent here so I can finally use my phone. I want to use iOS5 though. What are my options without totally screwing myself out of a future possible unlock?
  • Bigdaddi
    Bigdaddi Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    hi iLynk,If i understand correctly, your iPhone 4 is on baseband 02.10.04 and used to be on iOS 4.1 (or later while preserving 02.10.04 baseband), and then you upgraded to iOS 5 using Sn0wbreeze and a custom iOS 5 while preserving the baseband, correct?
  • Nahla
    Nahla Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Heeeelp! I have an iphone 3GS, with blackra1n jailbreak, I updated it to IOS 5 using the redsn0w jailbreak without preserving the BB :/ and now off course it refuses the sim card! Should I through it in the trash now or what??
  • Danny Kennedy
    Danny Kennedy Posts: 43
    via Wordpress
    With any Iphone 4 ios 5 whatever BB??? should be not working with gevey sim. Gavey Sim will be working with IOS 4.3.4/4.3.3/ or less. If you already upgrade IOS5 and wanna be unlocked go to downgrade os??? then need to be update IOS5 just using the Custom Firmware ios5 only.
  • hazem
    hazem Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
  • Technically Inept
    via Wordpress
    iPhone 4 i.o.s 5.0.1 so i have jailbroken with the latest sn0wbreeze, managed to hactivate (with sn0wbreeze custome ispw), installed ultrasnow, but still cant pick up a signal. i have booted with iBooty 2.3....someone please provide some guidance! thanks in advance!
  • Technically Inept
    via Wordpress
    sorry it should also be noted I am running BB 1.59.00
  • uzi
    uzi Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    will they be updating ultrasn0w so that it can unlock new basebands? cause i didnt know i had to preserve the baseband wen updating, so my baseband is now 04.11.08. anyone know if and when the update would b released?
  • fisikasbe
    fisikasbe Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    i have iphone 4 lock sim card indonesia ,,