Siri Ported To iPhone 4 [Updated]

13»

Comments

• DNMEBOY
    DNMEBOY Posts: 12
    via Wordpress
    Speaking to Siri while driving a car is one thing, speaking to your phone out in public is another. I was talking about speaking to your phone out in public. Not in the privacy of your moving vehicle on the freeway. I would use it while driving my car. The other people driving their cars, if at all will see me for a second. I could care less what they see me doing while I. Driving. They should be paying attention to the road anyway.
  • DNMEBOY
    via Wordpress
    Lol that's the Siri like android app. Although it works pretty well it's not the same and I doubt that Siri would be called iris on cydia. What makes anyone think it won't be called Siri? After all, it's not a new app, it's Siri ported to other iOS devices. So how about "Siri enabler" or "Siri installer" or even "Siri"
  • DNMEBOY
    via Wordpress
    And the thing that sucks about this is that every company is doing it with every product. Prices go up and quality of things get shittier.
  • DNMEBOY
    via Wordpress
    I use FaceTime to see and talk to my daughter on my breaks at work. She loves it and I enjoy being able to see her whenever I want to. She's only 16 months old but she loves being able to see me so yeah someone uses FaceTime. I'm sure lots of people use it for seeing relatives that live in other states. Just as they use web cams on computers. FaceTime isn't useless but I see your point. It was a huge deal at first and now you barely hear anyone talk about it. I'm sure people use it still but the initial excitement has just worn off.
  • DNMEBOY
    via Wordpress
    It's hardly better than Siri. And it's not the only free app that uses voice commands. Vlingo doesn't talk to you like Siri does either. Also, vlingo is nothing new.
  • DNMEBOY
    via Wordpress
    There is no jailbreak for the 4s.....
  • DNMEBOY
    via Wordpress
    Also the hardware has nothing to do with Siri or voice control...and if the 4s were jail broken what exactly makes you think the slower one in the video is a jailbroken 4s and the faster one a non jail broken 4s? Jailbreaking does not slow your device down. I bet they are both an iPhone 4, the same iPhone 4 And the videos are just as they say, one without the driver and one with....
  • DNMEBOY
    via Wordpress
    We all are well aware of that but thanks for pointing it out as if it isn't already completely obvious.
  • BAe
    BAe Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Different people working on these things. This guy may not have skills in jailbreaking.
  • Manny
    Manny Posts: 29
    via Wordpress
    You have to be the immature turd to respond like that.Overall the Siri technology is incredible. I hope Cydia does add this to Springboard.
  • DeMoyo
    DeMoyo Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Really wondering if I should upgrade to the iPhone 4S since SIRI is apparently not working well in Canada. I have go through all the provider and as you can see, none of them is promoting SIRI on their iPhone 4S landing page not even Apple as you can see: http://www.apple.com/ca/iphone/http://www.bell.ca/Mobilite/Produits/Apple_iPhone_4SHas anyone tested it?