IntelliScreenX Public Beta Released; Jailbreak App Revamps Notification Center

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageIntelliScreenX Public Beta Released; Jailbreak App Revamps Notification Center

IntelliScreenX public beta for iOS 5 for jailbroken iPhone and iPod touch has been released.

Last week, Intelliborn had given a sneak peak of IntelliScreenX, which adds tons of features to iOS 5 Notification Center so that you can do a lot more with it.

As we had noted earlier, here's a list of features:

Read the full story here

Comments

• Pacomac
    Pacomac Posts: 145
    via Wordpress
    I'm wondering how much physical ram with program requires? Since it's an always loaded program I would want it to consume as little as possible. There is good reason Apple keep these types of programs simple!
  • BAe
    BAe Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Be warned - it will reset your email an download whatever emails are on your mail servers which could mean deleting thousand dog email from your phone! Bad bug or total junk app!!!
  • Key
    Key Posts: 202
    via Wordpress
    faster instructions:after you click on Return to Cydia, click on the source you just added (www.intelliborn.com) - it's the only thing available to downloadanyways, just installed, testing out now. reply later....
  • OGT
    OGT Posts: 230
    via Wordpress
    For a "4S" almost nothing..!
  • OGT
    OGT Posts: 230
    via Wordpress
    Really? What a piece of sh*t....
  • Dan
    Dan Posts: 348
    via Wordpress
    @BAe, no it's not what you described. After install you have a choice to turn off your email notifications. From iphone settings, go to notifications --> IntelliScreenX---> choose mail--> off. Go back to IntelliScreenX settings again, scroll down to "Status Bar icon" and turn off "unread Mail."
  • BAe
    BAe Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    After I installed and resprung it just started downloading all my emails again. Had to delete them all from my email accounts.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Looks so Andriodish! Correct me if I seem wrong.
  • bakus999
    bakus999 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Going to Notification Center after unlocking your screen, it is possible to open app that are behind the notification center view. Examples are messages, calendar, photos, and camera apps. While on Notification Center just pretend that there is no notification view and open those apps by clicking on their location, it would work as if Notification Center page doesn't exist.
  • Key
    Key Posts: 202
    via Wordpress
    - chewed my battery up- works pretty well for beta- didn't really notice an issue with the mail thingwould like it if the lock screen stayed locked. say i'm scrolling through and just wanted to glance at the weather. accidentally hit it twice and it unlocks my phone, loads the weather apps. i don't want that. but that's just the way the notification center app works. i understand that. did happen to crash a few times and re-spring. lagged the phone up a little.probably uninstall since it's a 3 day trial.
  • Abel
    Abel Posts: 183
    via Wordpress
    Looks so sweet! I may have to upgrade and do the tethered jailbreak. I was trying to wait for untethered, but this looks awesome!
  • Dan
    Dan Posts: 348
    via Wordpress
    @Abel...about tethered IOS 5, I'm upgraded but my 3gs boots up normal without any pc connection. So u may want to try upgrading. I don't believe mine is tethered.
  • Kimk69
    Kimk69 Posts: 213
    via Wordpress
    You have an early version of the 3Gs what everyone refers to as (old boot rom) and that's the only phone that has an untethered iOS 5 jailbreak. A lot of people have the (new boot rom) and it is a tetherd jailbreak.
  • Joney one
    Joney one Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Installed it, it didn't ask for respring, it asked for reboot. So I had no chose but to press it. Screen of death (apple logo) appeared and didn't want to go away. So I had to restore the whole thing, too bad last time I backed up ihhone on oct 12, so all valuable SMS and pictures and videos are gone
  • passerby
    passerby Posts: 16
    via Wordpress
    No problems with installation or emails. Integrated with email, Facebook, twitter and RSS. Was able to remove some NC tweaks because of this. Had a couple of resprings when adjusting some NCA in settings but I can deal with it. This is really a great tweak!
  • James
    James Posts: 258
    via Wordpress
    I installed but now I can't use safari.
  • Enigma
    Enigma Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Use redsnow to reboot your phone in tethered modeThen safari will work
  • John
    John Posts: 790
    via Wordpress
    Didn't work for me.
  • Jeahman
    Jeahman Posts: 18
    via Wordpress
    For guys who don't see the settings menu of IntelliScreenX, you will need to uninstall your previously widget tweaks and sbsettings. Works perfect for me, loving the tweak. (Set it to 24 hours refresh and refresh yourself for better battery life)
  • Peter
    Peter Posts: 110
    via Wordpress
    would love it to have a way of turning off the slide to unlock bar (like lock info)
  • Paradox
    Paradox Posts: 327
    via Wordpress
    I'll be curious to see if the final release is free to users of the original program.
  • Eduardo
    Eduardo Posts: 21
    via Wordpress
    Does it work with iPhone 4S?
  • Paradox
    via Wordpress
    The jailbreak for the iPhone 4s is not outlet... so .... No.When the jailbreak comes out ..... maybe .. probably....
  • Paradox
    via Wordpress
    "out yet" not "outlet" duh ....
  • Chris
    Chris Posts: 736
    via Wordpress
    i have it working, tho its a bit buggy, 1 major issue tho is the "top shelf" feature isn't visible...is there a special way to activate it?also, how do u get the split widget at the top (left side has a clock, right side scrolls thru rss, facebook, twitter, etc) ?thanks
  • Chris
    Chris Posts: 736
    via Wordpress
    1 last noob question, do you have to actually have the facebook mobile app installed to launch to facebook when you tap on a post in the facebook section of intelliscreenx ?i get my full news feed to show up no probs, but can't "open" any story
  • DasTausW
    DasTausW Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Sorry, but you did a jailbreak WITHOUT investing a few minutes to backup your iPhone...And, btw. you could just have used redsn0w to boot your iPhone, no need for restoring it... Some people...
  • DasTausW
    DasTausW Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    To put something into the "top shelf", you have to got to your iPhone settings -> notifications. Edit that part and scroll way down to the bottom. There you'll find the "ISX Quicksetting". Move them up to the "Top Shelf" part.
  • TeamHotch
    TeamHotch Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Love it, tested the Beta and i really want this. But after a few hours i lost all my contacts. I removed IntelliscreenX and they all came back. Unless someone knows a fix i cant get ISX until that bug is fixed.
  • MF770
    MF770 Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    i had the same problem. i uninstalled and reboot and everything is back to normal. i loved the little glimpse i got of ISX, but i'm away from my MAC for too long in my days for something like that to happen again, so no more beta testing for me., i'll purchase when it's ready.another thing that happened is on my home screen a silver apple logo would pop up with a loading bar under it.. after a few seconds the loading bar would stop but my home screen still works fine.. its just that the silver apple logo and loading bar is stuck on my screen and in the way.. i respring, and it went away.and another thing, while texting back to someone (no quick reply or anything, I'm in the sms app) when ISX starts to act up it will rename whoever i was talking to with #/: for their first name and last name and will change their set phone ring tone and text tone to default. when i reboot, it went back to normal, i texted again and same thing happened. i uninstalled and everything went back to normal, and stayed that way.