IntelliScreenX Public Beta Released; Jailbreak App Revamps Notification Center

2»

Comments

• djorakf25
    djorakf25 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I'm trying the trial vrs, but I noticed that the lock the lockscreen is transparent and do not like (I have also seen that with the SmartScreen schedule ).... someone would know how to put a picture (or the same in the notification center from springboard) rather than leaving it transparent? I felt like a theme to create a folder and name of the application bundle and then put the png file with the same name that of the SB, but does not act! suggestions?
  • manny22
    manny22 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    well done team. it saves me a lot of time sliding open my phone and going into each app one after the other. Thanks so much for this. The best app ever....
  • IOS-5
    IOS-5 Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Hi,Installed and use two days ago ..it is working fine. Today i upgrade intelliscreenX and it made slow my phone and stuck on loading Springboard, I tried to tether jailbreak with redsn0w. It won't work .... **** .. I have to restore my IOS 5 again.I don't like it all this ****. Never ever install this **** again.
  • jysen
    jysen Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    im not alone! ^_^ Yep I have the exact same problem as you had. i had to import my contacts again and i still have the apple logo with the loading bar appearing every now and then. Least i know from reading your post that its to do with installing the IntelliscreenX tweak. Hope they'll fix this soon.
  • MF770
    MF770 Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    LMAO!it's beta what more do you want?
  • IOS-5
    IOS-5 Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Sorry, I was wrong.stuck on loading Springboard was because of **** 5.0+. I tested on another phone.
  • Zach Halligan
    Zach Halligan Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Great app guy's i look forward to purchasing it :)
  • Daniel
    Daniel Posts: 173
    via Wordpress
    Works great for the most part. One thing I noticed (and maybe it's a setting option I'm missing here), but while the phone is asleep and I get a new email, it will vibrate and make a sound, but the screen remains black. Hence, if the phone is on vibrate and not physically on you to feel the vibration, there is no way to be notified that a new message (email, txt, etc.) has come in.When I'm at work, the phone is on my desk (usually on top off a pile of paperwork). When it vibrates (I always have it on silent when I'm work), there is no way for me to know that a new email/message has arrived.Lockinfo used to wake up the screen, so I knew immediately that a new email has arrived.Anyone knows how to make the phone wake up when a new email is received?Thanks
  • Eric
    Eric Posts: 238
    via Wordpress
    In settings go to the intelliscreenx settings then scroll down to "lock screen alert behavior" and then make sure hide isx for alerts is on, and there you go :) I think that fixes your problem
  • Tech_Geek
    Tech_Geek Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    And for iPhone 4???