Siri Port For Non-iPhone 4S Devices Won't Be Released Anytime Soon

Comments

• The Warden
    The Warden Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    I'm sick and tired of you Apple. I've decided to give up on you! Time to move on to another brand where you are not limited to any improvements without crossing the "Legal Line". Myself have owend a Iphone 1, Iphone 3G, 3GS, and an Iphone 4. I will not buy an Iphone 4S at $600 just for Siri. Furthermore, Competition has catched up Apple, and its time to realize that if you want to stay in the game, yous should consider stopping the fact of cheating your customers and make them want to stay with your products. Give us Siri or make us pay a small price, don't make us change our 4G!!
  • bodimo
    bodimo Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    @RobI hope it doesn't get released either you FUCKING DORK! LOL!
  • eddie-a
    eddie-a Posts: 62
    via Wordpress
    What a pansy... just release the files already "incognito" and get it over with. You don't see the creators of install0us crying "copyright."
  • dayne
    dayne Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    well .. siri still on beta stage.maybe apple just release it to 4S to test out how stable their callhome server is.they can't just simply release it to older devices cos it might bogs down their server.just imagine millions of users over the world calling back at one go,it might took minutes for siri to reply back to your request
  • eddie-a
    via Wordpress
    yeah right, you know you both want it
  • dice
    dice Posts: 94
    via Wordpress
    Guys guys, trust, siri isnt all that, funny sometimes, but is very very limited to the functionalty. I just like many others wanna have the latest and greatest, but siri was a major let down. And ive posted before, iphone 4 owners are not missing out on much.
  • eddie-a
    via Wordpress
    give me $850 and I'll get the 4s
  • Alan The Mellon
    Alan The Mellon Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I guess it is worth checking with siri infrastructure as apple just using a software tool to promote their whole new hardware and they are making good sales out of it instead of that you see iOS 5 works same as it works in iPod 4 or iPhone 4 the only thing they upgraded is camera pixels and Siri nothing else.... so I don't call it note worthy and if iPhone 4 users can have Siri on it I guess it's worthy... as Dev team has worked on many other things always deserved an applause and still do, I wait for Siri but it could be later first jailbreak of 4S as many are waiting in que... Thx
  • Paradox
    Paradox Posts: 327
    via Wordpress
    As I posted above... They didn't report it to tease us. They reported it to show that it can be done, and it works fine. That apple is lying to us by saying its a hardware issue. This may put pressure on apple to release it later to us
  • @iTaos
    @iTaos Posts: 18
    via Wordpress
  • silverwin
    silverwin Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    the time SIRI will come out to the public (non-iphone 4S), people ask/want for something new. Better than SIRI for sure.
  • Who cares?
    Who cares? Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Even if they release it I bet it wont work 100 percent cuz usually everything in Cydia crashes or harm or battery so dont give publicity to these guys cuz we don't even know if it will work properly or if something bad will happen later to or phones to get them brick so Any news of this until it release it to the public and the public confirms it works 100 percent
  • Who cares?
    Who cares? Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Nobody cares About one feature that won't even work right cuz this is impossible for it to work 100 percent on a iPhone 4 I bet u it will crash or it will glitch or freeze or not understand my were saying hats go off goes to redsnow,****, and Cydia customization and stop talking about Siri port if it isn't confirm by the public it works 100 percent cuz there alot of rip off and fakes
  • mohgui
    mohgui Posts: 25
    via Wordpress
    you got a point here but i doubt Apple will release Siri to devices prior to the iPhone 4s.
  • Jap
    Jap Posts: 37
    via Wordpress
    dont you people get it? its not about siri, its not about jailbreaking, its not about unlocking, its about freedom, and how apple restrict our freedom, porting, hacking, jailbreaking is to show people who want to hold back your freedom that we will not let them, its not about giving someone somewhere something they havent got, its about letting the people like apple know you cant restrict us, we will find a way to work around tour restraints
  • ItsyourBoy
    ItsyourBoy Posts: 83
    via Wordpress
    So fucking pussy it's so easy to just fucking upload it somewhere and put out the links ever herd of torrents I really don't understand y not now I gotta wait till the 4s jailbreak comes out i bet I could figure it out, if all it takes is placing files into the i4, those devs are gay
  • Jacko
    Jacko Posts: 9
    via Wordpress
    Seriously. Give us a untethered iOS 5 jailbreak. No one cares about this until we can upgrade to iOS 5!
  • Rob
    Rob Posts: 314
    via Wordpress
    Actually I don't care since I own an iPhone 4s.
  • Brandon
    Brandon Posts: 86
    via Wordpress
    There already is an iOS 5 jailbreak.
  • Rob
    via Wordpress
    Yeah so that like people you go bitchin and crying when they **** up and brick their phones. Better they wait then have douches like you go crying to them cause you fucked up. And who the **** would want to waste their own bandwidth on a **** that will lead to a bunch of noobs downloading and start bitching on forums and tweeting them about how to fix their phone cause they couldn't fucking wait. And obviously you are a noob thinking it only takes placing files into your iPhone 4 for it to work.
  • LoonaTiki
    LoonaTiki Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    Um, if you really want Siri - just go to the app store and download Vlingo. It's free and has all of the same functionality as Siri.By the way the commercials for Siri are SERIOUSLY over dramatic and a blatant lie - Siri does not do all of that crap or work that good at all.If they put the true Siri on a commercial no one would give a crap because it would show a ton of people cussing Siri out and Siri replying with "Please Wait" or "No match found" LoL.As far as people griping about a jailbreak for IOS 5 - it exists it's just a tethered JB right now, but BibBoss released semi-tethered so it works even better. Quit crying about crap and nagging the devs who d all this cool crap for us and read once in a while damn.
  • jetblac
    jetblac Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    Am I the only one here that thinks the ONLY news here is that this guy somehow has a Jailbroken 4S, yet doesn't mention it as an achievement? If you need a jailbroken 4S for it to work and he made it work, then he must have a jailbroken 4S, or he is talking out of his ass.
  • You rock
    You rock Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    You sir, are a motivator. Apple is taking it out on the world for what Microsoft has done to them, Laughs...
  • Rob
    via Wordpress
    yes he has a jailbroken iPhone 4s, the dev team has already announce they have jailbroken the iPhone 4s but they need to work out the kinks and package it before they release it. This guy is part of the dev team
  • Rob
    via Wordpress
    I own a iPhone 4s and I can tell you Siri work just how it is shown on the commercials just watch some YouTube videos of people using it.. Of course it not perfect and the results are not going to be the same everytime after all it is in beta and it is an AI. But for the most part it really does work that well, most of the time at least.
  • Mr. C
    Mr. C Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Why not just release it as anonymous? Then nobody gets sued. TADAAAAA......
  • Michael
    Michael Posts: 316
    via Wordpress
    Does no one remember what Musclenerd said? They Will release an untethered jailbreak once the kinks are out of the OS because after a new iOS there are always problems so they will wait for apple to fix them with an upgrade (most likely iOS 5.1) then release the jailbreak rather then waste their time and exploits
  • crap
    crap Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    why dont you produce the break then?
  • crap
    crap Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    totally agree. just be grateful they are even willing to 'risk' it to show it online or whatever. if not, go learn how to hack and diy rather than being an a-hole crying out loud for a jb.