The Redesigned iPhone 5 Was Real

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageThe Redesigned iPhone 5 Was Real

The redesigned iPhone 5 failed to make a debut at Apple's "Let's Talk iPhone" event, disappointing a number of people who wanted a redesigned iPhone with a larger screen.

According to a Business Insider source, the redesigned iPhone with a larger screen wasn't just a rumor, but in fact existed as a prototype.

The Business Insider report says:

Read the full story here

Comments

• Micro
    Micro Posts: 39
    via Wordpress
    F**K u and ur redesigned iphone as soon as if was fucked up like 4S than they should probably leave the market i dont understand how they can be so good when they are so fucked up
  • Tko
    Tko Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
  • Micro
    Micro Posts: 39
    via Wordpress
    All im trying to tell is how come they are so popular when they have so many issues and unhappy costumers
  • DAKPluto
    DAKPluto Posts: 36
    via Wordpress
    Dear god man, use a fucking period.
  • Michael
    Michael Posts: 316
    via Wordpress
    More like get off your period
  • zoxxx
    zoxxx Posts: 19
    via Wordpress
    People just like to throw there money .It is popular these days :)
  • Kimk69
    Kimk69 Posts: 213
    via Wordpress
    What the fu** are you talking about?Their popular because people buy themBecause the like them. What problem Do you want to **** about now? Do youEven have an iPhone? Whatever bugsAre in the new releases get worked out. Usually software problems. Big deal. Only hardware problem I know about wasThe iPhone 4 antenna gate bull **** thatI'm sure affected some people but comeOn put a freaking bumper or case on itIn case you drop the **** and your killingTwo birds. Me personally never had anyAntenna problems with the 4 or anybodyI know. Damn. Wa,wa,wa.
  • YOUR an idiot
    YOUR an idiot Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    their   [thair; unstressed ther] Show IPApronoun1.a form of the possessive case of they used as an attributive adjective, before a noun: their home; their rights as citizens; their departure for Rome.2.(used after an indefinite singular antecedent in place of the definite masculine form his or the definite feminine form her): Someone left their book on the table. Did everyone bring their lunch?Compare theirs.Origin: 1150–1200; Middle English < Old Norse theirra their; replacing Old English thāra, thǣra; compare theyCan be confused: their, there, they're (see usage note at there).
  • stu
    stu Posts: 48
    via Wordpress
    hmm, sounds like BS
  • Kleinman
    Kleinman Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    1. You are a genius, this site and all ppl owe you alot. Moron.2. To whomever owns this site: İts really annoying to bring every kinda shitty rumour to this site. What does 'iphone hacks' stands for? Arent you earning enough?
  • BDog_Grizzly
    BDog_Grizzly Posts: 12
    via Wordpress
    Wow, this is what the world is coming to. People who have no idea how to properly form a sentence. Listen here dumbass. You need to learn how to form proper sentences before going off on a rant that makes NO FUCKING SENSE. Now about this redesign. They most likely didn't like the out come of the product and thus decided it would be best to simply scrap the idea. Seeing that they had already spent a great deal of money into making a faster, more advanced phone, they simply put out the iPhone 4S. To be honest it has far more features and abilities then the original iPhone 4 and in my opinion, I'm happy with the money I put into it. Not only do I see Internet speeds that make the iPhone 4 look like a turtle, but my phone now holds twice the amount of data and also has the ability to do what I TELL IT TO DO. Siri was worth the investment alone. Man, I must be a complete idiot to of switched from my iPhone 4 to the 4S. Next time you think about going off on a little **** fit, you might want to THINK about it FIRST, before going off and making yourself look like a retard. What a fucking moron.
  • Rob
    Rob Posts: 314
    via Wordpress
    That was the same thought that went through my head as I read the article.
  • silverwin
    silverwin Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    here we go again, its great to talk about redesign, but again it hurts to admit that Apple THINKS DIFFERENT, way far from our expectations. It could be good or bad, whatever its only my opinion.
  • 
    via Wordpress
    It's just a rumor until its found in a bar.
  • StopDrinkingThaKool-Aid
    via Wordpress
    Dear God, expand your vocabulary so you don't sound like an adolescent punk....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................you're all set with extra periods.
  • iROCKu
    iROCKu Posts: 35
    via Wordpress
    *cough* apple fanboy *cough* *cough*I stopped reading after "Siri was worth the investment alone". You must be out of your goddamn mind. Seriously. Fanboys these days.... Smh
  • Doggz
    Doggz Posts: 21
    via Wordpress
    Guys and Girls. At the end of the day it just a phone! It makes and receives call, allows Internet access and has some few added features. All phones do this now. It looks nice and frankly is probably the best on the market at the moment. Apple need to produce 3d now to set ass's on fire and frankly stay at the front of cutting edge of technology. I mean they are capable, so why the hell do they drip it to us slowly with out dated tech? Don't answer that as we all know why. The winner will alway be the best looking, slickest, easy to use, most cutting edge device in technology. Frankly I thing LG have something that other don't, 3d and it damn good. So when is apple gonna take the jump?
  • HCWHunter
    HCWHunter Posts: 49
    via Wordpress
    LOL! Best comment so far!
  • No its not!
    No its not! Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    LG is not the only phone that has 3D. HTC also do a 3D phone! I had the LG 3D optimus prime blah blah! It was sh*t! Battery life was crap and the phone was and bulky and heavy as a brick! The 3D is okay for abit until your eyes start hurting. Apple is its own where they do different to other mobile phone companies. They do not want to jump into a market where their is limited options available. The high invesment could less to a loss. 3D phones are limited to the 3D options!
  • City23
    City23 Posts: 25
    via Wordpress
    FYI, your second to last sentence was a run-on sentence. Talk about trying look smart then pulling a dumb ass stunt in the end. What a f***ing ****!
  • micro-is-a-prick
    micro-is-a-prick Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    Micro, for the sake of humankind, do not reproduce.
  • stupid
    stupid Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    Stop with all the BS apple is simple to keep track of every 2 years a new iPhone comes out starting with the 3G and on!!
  • Apple
    Apple Posts: 105
    via Wordpress
    Wow!!!All this commotion over a phone, doesn't anybody have a life?
  • dubstep
    dubstep Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    I think you meant trying 'to' look smart. Right?
  • dubstep
    dubstep Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    Frankly, I think you use the term 'frankly' too much, if I can tell you frankly.
  • Jemblayde
    Jemblayde Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Uh huh. Look up the definition of "your" now, and compare it with the contraction "you're".If you're going to cut and paste a dictionary definition flaming someone else's grammar; check your own subject line first. F***wit.
  • Frank
    Frank Posts: 215
    via Wordpress
    Can u believe the NBA is still on strike ?
  • Scott
    Scott Posts: 164
    via Wordpress
    Try "...I must be a complete idiot to HAVE switched...".It must really suck to come off sounding like an idiot while accusing someone else of the same thing.
  • Scott
    Scott Posts: 164
    via Wordpress
    Mom, Micro is playing with the computer again!