iPhone Dev team Releases Updated version of Official 1.1.3 Upgrader

2»

Comments

• moe
    moe Posts: 158
    via Wordpress

Thank you guys.
    so there is still no way to unlock the 1.1.3 OTB !! even the unlock SIM ?

• JD
    JD Posts: 82
    via Wordpress

OK so the second time I ugraded ti 1.1.3-3 it worked but still no edge icon, i am not alone in this, see http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?p=196149
    A fix would be great as I can't use gprs/edge at the moment

JD

• JD
    via Wordpress

Does anyone know where I can enter the details manually for Edge? GPRS works with no icon, but obviously not edge as there are no settings in the phone?

Thanks

JD

• BmwRon
    BmwRon Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Upgrade 1.1.3 went off pretty good with the exception of my Edge settting not working. The reset as described above didn't work for me. However I was able to get it to work by adding internet2.voicestream.com to my EDGE setting..

Now the only this to figure out is why Youtude won't work. I get the following message, "You must first connect to iTunes with an Internet connection to enable YouTube" Does anyone know how to fix this problem????

• Robbin
    Robbin Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Can i update with this from 1.1.1 ?

• JD
    via Wordpress

An update......the last time I upgraded to 1.1.3-3 I did not select the restore phone to factory default, it did not stop at 81% this time and completed the upgrade OK, the edge icon is still not there but edge is working as it seems my login data is still in the plist preferences file, so all is OK with this upgrade until I need to change this edge login data

FYI

JD

• mc
    mc Posts: 9
    via Wordpress

I can confirm that this (Official 1.1.3 upgrader 1.1.3-3) works with OOB 1.1.2 and a NextSim V4 to have a working iphone.

Edge is also working with Optus in Australia (I no longer get the "E" symbol, but apart from that, all is fine.), but it's pretty slow as usual.

Youtube says it requires an internet connection.

best

MC

• moe
    moe Posts: 158
    via Wordpress

1.1.3 OTB!! :'(

WHAT ABOUT IT??

• Jonny Cakes
    Jonny Cakes Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

I have an UNjailbroken iphone 1.1.2 . I want to jailbreak it, but since the release of 1.1.3 firmware, I have a feeling that when itunes tells me that there is a new version of firmware, THEN it might only give me the 1.1.3 option. Will this happen?

Plus.... instead of "option-click"-ing the restore button in the iphone summary, what would it be for PC users?

• Greg Coogan
    Greg Coogan Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Didn't work for me. I accidently updated to 1.1.3, and when I downgraded to 1.1.2, I was able to successfully Jailbreak 1.1.3, but no phone functionality at all. Sorry, but the phone isn't optional. Reflashed to 1.1.3 standard, and now I am a plain Vanilla AT&T user. Boring! It would seem this Jailbreak is not ready for primetime.

• Simon Jackson
    Simon Jackson Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

How do i unlock the iPhone to 1.1.3 on it's o2 contract??? I managed to successfully get to 1.1.2 with no sim being read, and then aborted 1.1.3 and restored to the official 1.1.3 update with my contract...

i Really want installer app, any ideas people ( i can crack the phone fine) but it doesn't seem to work for those with the o2 contract sim?

Please help!

• Simon Jackson
    Simon Jackson Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

Oh and you can downgrade from 1.1.3 by doing the standard crack back down to 1.1.1 through itunes!

• MrB
    MrB Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I had a friend drop off his bricked iPhone as he was stuck and I volunteered to help. He upgraded & restored to 1.1.3 from version 1.0.2, it is a week 34 phone so boot loader should be a non-issue, but I can not restore to any of the earlier versions to even get started, always with the Error 1 just after unpacking the files? Also has no SIM in the phone incase that makes a difference, throught it would be a non-issue for restore, but now I am stuck? I am in an area were offical activation is not even possible so is there something I can do to get past the unpacking phase...stick in a phone issued SIM maybe?

Thanks..

B

• Chris
    Chris Posts: 736
    via Wordpress

i know this is off topic, but was wondering if there is a way to revirginize the iphone if it was unlock with ipsf? I bought it when it first came out 1.02 now it is 1.1.2.

• Andrew
    Andrew Posts: 168
    via Wordpress

I really should have read these comments. The Nate update worked like a dream/ well easy although videos and itunes previews did not work. so i rolled back. Tried the 1.1.3 official. What a crock of poo. I have tried 4 times now. Failed everytime. The process then was to get into recovery. reload 1.1.1, hack it. then virginse it. then reupload 1.1.1. and then on with oktoprep and 1.1.2 and jail break it with the jar file. Why did i waste so much time. Now decided to stick with 1.1.2. I think any one considering getting 1.1.3, avoid it!!! or use with extreme caution.

• Juan diaz
    Juan diaz Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I just tried to upgrade my 1.1.2 to 1.1.3 and somehow i messed it up and did not allowed to fully complete, now all i get is the apple logo with the round star in the middle but my phone will not go anywhere after that, what can i do i need help!!!

• JesusM
    JesusM Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

HELP!!!!

I am on version 1.0.2

I want to move up to 1.1.3.

I can't find a solid guide out there to help me. Can some of you post some links so I can move forward?

All apps don't work in 1.1.3? A lot of apps I'm trying to upgrade tell me that I need to move up to 1.1.3.

HELP!!

• liquidsnake
    liquidsnake Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

people this upgrade doesn't work, don't even try it.The only one that really worked was the one that nate did.the dev team that he was working with was jealous about his work and took him out because he released it without telling them. well, I know that if you are in a team, you should consult the team, but he was happy and wanted to let people know about the exploit. if you think about it and compare, Nate's 1.1.3 upgrade and the dev's, you will find that dev's team upgrade doesn't work at all. that let me to conclude that nate was the real one that did the work. now that they have taken Nate out of the team, they don't know how to do it properly! I would like to know why they took off nate's proper way to do it? well, anyways, to the topic! people don't waste you time to do this. instead of calling it official upgrade, they should call it official brick your phone. lol

• Jophus0124
    Jophus0124 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

My question is, I have an O.O.B 1.1.2 iPhone 8gig, I down graded to 1.1.1, Oktopreped and jailbroke it and updated to 1.1.2 with iTunes. Well the phone was working awsome but stupid me I upgraded to Nates 1.1.3 and my phone won't ring now the sounds work fine for E-mails,text etc.. but when I get a call it just vibrates I tried to look in the installer for the "Ringer Fix" but I can't see it anywhere and its frustrating me for loss of better words(lol)Is there a way to down grade to 1.1.1,Oktoprep,jailbreak and update again with 1.1.2 jailbroken I relly liked the way it worked with 1.1.2 jailbroken I really don't care for the 1.1.3 iCon crap that you can move them while they jiggle. Thank you and any help will will be appreciated...

• Zwark
    Zwark Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

1.1.3-3 Works like a charm.
    Just upgraded from 1.1.2
    What have I done ?
    Deinstalled all 3rd party apps.
    Auto Lock = Never
    Deinstalled Summerboard !
    Installed Updater 1.1.3
    Put iPhone in the Dock.
    Closed iTunes
    Startet the updater
    Answered both questions with "Yes"
    DIDN'T TOUCH IT until it successfully rebooted.

You have to be patient and don't have even to touch the phone until it reboots. So it worked for me.
    Thanks for the great work

• laurnzo
    laurnzo Posts: 35
    via Wordpress

Jophus0124 don't panic just go into your install apps and look for a program called 1.1.3 ringtone fix and your phone ringer will work after installation, I also had the same problem after nate's upgrade which i also recommend. My phone works great. Ever since i installed nate's version the same day he released it i have not had any problem besides preview in itunes store that doesn't play even t-mobile hack still works for me.

Maybe this might also help some ppl and the hackers to work on it, i was playing with some of the previews on itunes store and i realized that some of them play, eg is under TOP TEN select comedy and preview songs under that and you see that all of the previews will play, i don't know why that plays and a lot don't i have no idea. Thought it might help

• pccarella
    pccarella Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I was trying the 1.1.3 official upgrader after going through whole process (it downloaded everything and finished) I arrived in itunes with an error message saying there is a problem with my iPhone, I do not have an option to restore what do I do?

• wes
    wes Posts: 53
    via Wordpress

Official 1.1.3 upgrader 1.1.3-2 isnt in my Installer 'All Sources' section. the first one "Official 1.1.3 upgrader" is there though. Where can i find the correct one to upgrade to 1.1.3 with??

• BillYBoy
    BillYBoy Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

I used the service of this team:

http://www.unlocknowyouriphone.com/

They have great support !

Billyboy **iPhone on T-Mobile**

• mkq786
    mkq786 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Hi,

I have upgraded to 1.1.3 using official upgrader 1.1.3-3 and all is working fine. Only google map locate me works after locating thru programmer "Locate me". Rest working fine.

I just want to ask, how to remove the extra files / imaged added during installation so i can recover the space lost.

Thanks every one for their great efforts.

Cheers

• Roy
    Roy Posts: 22
    via Wordpress

Hi I can not find official upgrader in the installer. anyone can help ???

• chirojunky
    chirojunky Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Anyone know of a guide I can use to upgrade my 1.0.2 phone to 1.1.3 or 1.1.4? I jailbreaked and used iphonesimfree back in the old days :)
    Thanks, the chirojunky