1235»

Comments

• Hadi
    Hadi Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
  • City023
    City023 Posts: 55
    via Wordpress
    Hello my name is Bonedude and thats exactly what i do...Bone Dudes! Everyone on this site relies on these hackers to JB for us, the simple folks. Unless your here only to get info on reviewed apps, which i doubt. We have been patiently waiting for Pod2G since Nov 2011. Im still with my 4.3 jB so i know what the other 5.0.1 users are waiting for....idiot!
  • YUNOGuy
    YUNOGuy Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Damn, just bought my 4S and it's 5.0.1. My only reason to jailbreak is to unlock since a low cost carrier has just dropped in France but doesn't sell phones. I think I'm fucked lol I'll keep praying.
  • Bonedude
    Bonedude Posts: 22
    via Wordpress
    Oh my. You have finally outed me. Going to call mum and tell her I'm gay. That was a seriously hard jab, man. Wink wink :). No...seriously...That was SOME intelligent reply. I'm waiting for it as well, douche faucet. I am also appreciative when it does happen and do not RELY on this to happen to get on with my life. Stop being so angry. Try being gay.
  • Bonedude
    Bonedude Posts: 22
    via Wordpress
    This is my first time as a troll policeman. I rather enjoy it. I may just keep it up for fun. I think the cat and mouse game will only grow stronger over time. I only wish I had the talent to help out.Toodles.
  • Erik
    Erik Posts: 47
    via Wordpress
    God I hope ur wrong!!!! Though I do see what you mean. It's getting exponentially more difficult to jb and the utter disrespect people are showing aren't helping either :(
  • DaePrice
    DaePrice Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Doesn't the article stop someplace ABOVE the comments section? The whiny back and forth comes after ALL the usefull info last time i checked. I LIKE reading the whiny back and forth, its like free comedy at the end of my long day of BEING A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY! Oh and bonedude, keep me laughing.