Video of Successfully Jailbroken iPhone 4S Running iOS 5.0.1 [Untethered]

Comments

• pussyassbitch
    pussyassbitch Posts: 11
    via Wordpress
    ur just a............................a............................a............................a............................a............................a............................a............................a.......................................................a............................a............................a............................a............................a............................a............................a.......................................................a............................a............................a............................a............................a............................a............................a.......................................................a............................a............................a............................a............................a............................a............................a.......................................................a............................a............................a............................a............................a............................a............................a.......................................................a............................a............................a............................a............................a............................a............................a.......................................................a............................a............................a............................a............................a............................a............................a.......................................................a............................a............................a............................a............................a............................a............................a.......................................................a............................a............................a............................a............................a............................a............................a.......................................................a............................a............................a............................a............................a............................a............................a.......................................................a............................a............................a............................a............................a............................a............................a.......................................................a............................a............................a............................a............................a............................a............................a.......................................................a............................a............................a............................a............................a............................a............................a.......................................................a............................a............................a....................................................a............................a............................a............................a...............................a............................a............................a............................a............................a............................a............................a................................................................a............................a............................a............................a............................a............................a............................a...........................................a............................a............................a...............................a............................a............................a............................a............................
  • Victor
    Victor Posts: 54
    via Wordpress
    What a moron ....you unappreciative pr*ck !
  • XAKEP
    XAKEP Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    That's what's up yo ! Keep it up and I caaaaan't wait to get this on my 4s to I can finally run MyWi on it .......
  • lol
    lol Posts: 79
    via Wordpress
    Malonesabtch talking about spelling, your username is totally a LOL. You're a fucking moron thats not a 3gs go troll on the android forums. Everything iDoes Droid DONT lololol.
  • blade3070
    blade3070 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Is there someone who knows that they also release a version with jailbreak AND unlock tutorial?Or can the iPhone 4S not be unlocked?My congratulations to the jailbreakers!!
  • ADR
    ADR Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    calm down everybody, he's just trolling -__-
  • Wite Boy
    Wite Boy Posts: 77
    via Wordpress
    my god, Bob you too? you and Jose should start your own little society in a desert and kill yourselves... the guy was obviously joking dumb ass
  • Squid
    Squid Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    Progress indeed and very grateful for honest proof and not hearsay. Thanks to all working hard on progress towards release.
  • KingofKings
    KingofKings Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    Looks like the Cydia browsing is fast and snappy. Can't wait!
  • Taylor
    Taylor Posts: 20
    via Wordpress
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Cant wait for it to be launched.
  • Tom
    Tom Posts: 314
    via Wordpress
    What a successfull trolling...congrats at all the people who fall for it and look a bit awkward...
  • -X-
    -X- Posts: 64
    via Wordpress
    ::sigh:: Lots of immature impatient loser unappreciative punks on this post...and wtf is up with the word "trolling"? Before Charlie Sheen made that statement of trolls, nobody used it. Damn copy cat sheen wanna bees.
  • steve1010
    steve1010 Posts: 40
    via Wordpress
    shut the hell up. Bitch3$
  • Sedrick
    Sedrick Posts: 31
    via Wordpress
    Boot time has Nothing to do with speed of the device. Might have some more things to load because of JB and more libs to load. In the end phone is as quick as it should, just takes a bit longer when you reboot (not that often)Note that JB offers respring which is often enough and quicker than reboot JB is not a perfect thing. You will decide if it is worth or not depending on your usage.:-)
  • Sedrick
    Sedrick Posts: 31
    via Wordpress
    Hope you all patient disrespectful dudes will at least donate when release will be effective!!!I know most of you won't because you're just too cheap even to buy an app.
  • dablo
    dablo Posts: 29
    via Wordpress
    I take it your old school? It is widely used by the new generation. LMFAO
  • dablo
    dablo Posts: 29
    via Wordpress
    I'm too cheap to buy an app. F that.
  • dice
    dice Posts: 94
    via Wordpress
    And the bickering continues once more.........
  • ADR
    via Wordpress
    It's not that we are "sheen wanna bees". We are just using phrases and words common around the internet. The same thing could be said about your post: why do you use ::sigh:: to express that you are physically sighing, why do you use "wtf" rather than what the **** (who are you copying when using this phrase, since I doubt you alone made it popular), can you tell me where the terms "copy cat" or "wanna bees" originated from?
  • ADR
    via Wordpress
    It’s not that we are “sheen wanna bees”. We are just using phrases and words common around the internet.The same thing could be said about your post: why do you use ::sigh:: to express that you are physically sighing, why do you use “wtf” rather than what the f*ck (who are you copying when using this phrase, since I doubt you alone made it popular), can you tell me where the terms “copy cat” or “wanna bees” originated from?
  • Waiting
    Waiting Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    Damn!! So all locked users with bb 4.11.08 can continue waiting… Am I right?any chance or just by 4S unlocked.Thanks
  • Kong Judas
    Kong Judas Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    Are you effin stupid, Devol? How about helping folks out, just like people help you open your phone. You're probably nothing but a whimp yourself, so if you need to prove yourself, go whipe yourself and go out in the sun. Are you man enough to face real people?
  • Kong Judas
    via Wordpress
    Tosser! Tough from far but far from tough, ey?
  • stopcrying
    stopcrying Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    They sell unlocked ones.
  • Kong Judas
    via Wordpress
    Amazing work, guys (and gals?) Can't wait. I just got my 4S but still haven't got i my way. Thanks a lot for your effort.
  • T
    T Posts: 71
    via Wordpress
    I thought it was a Samsung Galaxy....
  • popoy
    popoy Posts: 20
    via Wordpress
    Job well done guys. Hoping that unlocking will be next and hoping that 5.0.1 is still available that time :)Nice work! Let's drink to that...
  • Tyler Eason
    Tyler Eason Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Thank u but I can't stand not knowin when it comes out
  • Tyler Eason
    Tyler Eason Posts: 2
    via Wordpress