Video of Successfully Jailbroken iPhone 4S Running iOS 5.0.1 [Untethered]

13»

Comments

• tommy
    tommy Posts: 28
    via Wordpress
    HEYY EVERYONE CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME TO JAILBREAK MY IPHONE4S PLEASE IVE BEEN TRYING TO FIGURE **** OUT FOR THE LONGEST
  • ImAgreeing
    ImAgreeing Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    he is super piss off?!? ha! amazing! only on the interwebz....
  • Capanoglu
    Capanoglu Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    F..k you all. Als iemand vraagt .wanneer jb uitkomt! Gaan jullie " nietsnutten" hoeren kinderen zo op reageren! Mf as hl.kut koppen. Stelletje kinderen. Kruip je eigen hol in.wacht daar tot 't uit komt! Bij je moeder in de kont...
  • Jailbreaker
    Jailbreaker Posts: 16
    via Wordpress
    I just can't wait for the Iphone 4s jailbreak beeing released!!
  • daman
    daman Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    The video was nothing more than a tease to sell ad space on the jailbreak blogs. if it's ready, then why not release it? Because it isn't anywhere near ready, and they're more concerned with ad clicks than actually doing the work.
  • shintaku
    shintaku Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    i think Devol is right, Isar is stupid, he ask but he never read, typical internet asshole who put on the forums "i need an answer, sent it to my e-mail"
  • Famous039
    Famous039 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Good job ....I can't wait till da release...it's worth the wait
  • Spades
    Spades Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    RIGHT ON!!! Im Waiting For The Release!!!
  • SaraM
    SaraM Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    TO everyone, using mean words and trying to belittle someone is just not right. Everyone using a computer can hide behind it. But keep in mind those that try to help do so by the goodness of their heart and even if what they do does not happen, at least they tried. As for someone making a mistake, heck we all do at one time or another and NO one deserves to be put down. If you need to feel big, do it another way. What is wrong with just being good and caring about the other person. Don’t rush the world, it is going fast enough and what we feel important today will mean very little in the future. So what don’t all of us try to lend a hand and if we cannot say something good or kind, then just keep it to yourself. Wishing the best for all who try to help.Sara