iPhone Dev Team Release CLI Corona A5 iPhone 4S and iPad 2 Jailbreak For Windows [Updated]

1234568»

Comments

• Grime
    Grime Posts: 216
    via Wordpress
    For guys having trouble with the cli jailbreak, there's a tutorial on youtube that's excellent. A nice clear step by step visual that should have you up in running in five minutes or less. Not sure about giving out links on this site, just search for "Easy How To Jailbreak iPhone 4S & iPad 2 On 5.0.1 With WINDOWS CLI". Hope I helped, have a nice day. Give thanks to the guy that took the time to make the tutorial.
  • Dvince
    Dvince Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    you guys rook! I got through the jailbreak process, can anyone tell me how to unlock it?thanks!
  • Doobs
    Doobs Posts: 20
    via Wordpress
    When that happenened to me it was because cinject was in a folder inside a folder, from unzipping. Check that out.
  • asdfasfdasfd
    asdfasfdasfd Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    DFU restore.Hold-home-button restore or restore in iTunes leaves your Documents intact, for cinject to fall over on again.
  • asdfasfdasfd
    via Wordpress
    Right click device, "Restore from backup" in iTunes.This is not the same as the restore button on the summary page.
  • pisnac
    pisnac Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    just go in to settings on your iphone then go to vpn and then toggle the on switch and it will give error,but dont worry just wait a few seconds and your iphone will reboot , and then you will see cydia installed voila your iphone 4S is jailbroken
  • asdfasfdasfd
    via Wordpress
    Might I suggest Google?
  • Andrew
    Andrew Posts: 168
    via Wordpress
    Please help, I ran upto the following commands and received the fatal errorC:\cinject_0.4.3>cinject.exe -j payloadsFinding slide...Generating ROP...ROP was generatedUploaded corona/payloadUploaded corona/payload-varsUploaded corona/racoon-exploit.confUploaded corona/vnimage.cleanUploaded corona/vnimage.overflowUploaded corona/vnimage.payloadUploaded corona/corona.tgzUploaded corona/cleanupUploaded corona/com.apple.ipsec.plistUploaded corona/Cydia.tgzUploaded corona/filemoverUploaded corona/filemover.plistUploaded corona/gzipUploaded corona/jailbreakUploaded corona/jailbreak.mobileconfigUploaded corona/jb.plistUploaded corona/racoon-exploit-bootstrap.confUploaded corona/tarCreating backup...FATAL(__LINE__): Assertion failed (1238): CFDataGetLength(data) == send(conn, CFDataGetBytePtr(data), CFDataGetLength(data), 0)1238
  • Tarell
    Tarell Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    whats next because mines is doing the samething
  • Derrick
    Derrick Posts: 11
    via Wordpress
    Why does mine say 1 result too large?