Redns0w 0.9.10b5c: Untethered iOS 5.0.1 Jailbreak Updated to Fix Crashing Issue

2»

Comments

• Steve
    Steve Posts: 326
    via Wordpress
    I bought an Iphone 4s from a friend of mine and apparently he had found it on the streets.I have restored all the system using the iTunes after that i setted all the configurations needed but now that i have done all these operations i can not make phone calls, basicaly the network bars do not appear on the left top of my screen.I am still able to use the Wireless connections but not the phone, I was wondering if the device has been blocked if so, is there any way of unblocking?Does the jailbreak will help in this situation?What procedures should I take to tackle this issue?I would really appreciate if someone could help with some piece of advice...Thanks a lot
  • Zach
    Zach Posts: 38
    via Wordpress
    i dont want to pay for it HELP!!!!!!!!
  • Karmasutra
    Karmasutra Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    I have a question why after i jailbreak my iphone 4, my network signal becomes less, I get easily lost signal. Can anybody help me? Thank you.
  • coldzero
    coldzero Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    help. plz i have an iphone 4 ios 4.3.3 and i have cydia on it i wanted to update it but i had lots of error 21 1601 1602 i have traid all solution ana still cant update or use the iphone
  • coldzero
    coldzero Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    help. plz i have an iphone 4 ios 4.3.3 and i have cydia on it i wanted to update it but i had lots of error 21 1601 1602 i have traid all solution ana still cant update or use the iphone .
  • Samuel
    Samuel Posts: 38
    via Wordpress
    Hi all I got a iphone 4 untethered on GreenPois0n my version is 4.2.1 (8c148) and firware 03.10.01 now do I need to just search for the package “Corona in cydia for the update to work? or the other route of Download the latest version of Redsn0w which I have done before but it didn't work? any help would be great
  • ice
    ice Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    i am having Iphone 4 version 5.0.1 i recently jail broke it with Redsn0w 0.9.10b5c but it does not seem to resolve the issue of Cydia crashing, it crashes 80% of the time i try to open... and last night it acted weird as my iphone switched off itself and it never got on the apple logo disappears and again reappears as if it tries to switch it on but never gets on... so i jialbroke it again today with the same file... do any one else is also facing the same issue, is their any solution to it???
  • sandile
    sandile Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Hey there... I am also facing the very same situation as you and I would love to get urgent assistance...
  • Kieran
    Kieran Posts: 13
    via Wordpress
    I have jailbroken my 3gs to version 5.0.1 by redsn0w. And the iphone runs quite slow at times and the main problem is that once or twice a day.. The carrier and WiFi will automatically turn itself off and then come back on around 5 seconds later.. And that repeats for about 2 mins... Any suggestions?? I have installed ultrasn0w but still got the problem.
  • Lolly
    Lolly Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Can u be more specific on this..as I have dine jailbreak and it is 4.3.3..if I update to 5.0.1 due ihave to jailbreak using red snow
  • Lolly
    Lolly Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Can u be more specific on this..as I have dine jailbreak and it is 4.3.3..if I update to 5.0.1 due ihave to jailbreak using red snow please reply me back