Windows Phone Takes on iPhone in Photo Speed Challenge [Video]

2»

Comments

• Christian
    Christian Posts: 102
    via Wordpress
    that girl couldn't even find the camera app And the other idiot have been practicing that stupid Facebook upload crap all day long....what a stupid video
  • 4Q
    4Q Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    I rather be slow then use windows.
  • Windows phone
    Windows phone Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    I have a windows phone and an iPhone 4s. I personally use the windows phone more because it is so fast. I can upload a picture to Facebook in four seconds. The camera is better on my windows phone, too. But the real reason that I use the windows phone more is because I cannot get my wife to give me back my iPhone! All in all, they are about the same. They both do about the same things. Truthfully the only thing I use a smart phone for is sending people that I don't want to talk to emails, telling the, why I am unable to call them. I really miss the days before the cellphone, you know the days when you could ignore people for months just by not answering your phone. Oh, looking at **** on a windows phone is better because of the screen size. But for that I use my iPad. Since this is a family site I will not talk about looking at **** though. Well typing this has helped me kill three minutes of my time. Thank you for wasting your time!
  • John
    John Posts: 790
    via Wordpress
    agreed this is just sh*tty advertising on Microsoft's part. just plain dishonest advertising
  • Moy
    Moy Posts: 56
    via Wordpress
    WINDOWS PHONE ..IDEAL FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE A LIFE AND USE FACEBOOK & POST PICs DAILY!!!
  • Nathan
    Nathan Posts: 40
    via Wordpress
    Those users didn't know how to use their iPhones. Camera on iOS5 can be accessed (double click home button) straight from the lock screen saving over half the time it would regularly take. Wish I could have done that challenge.
  • John
    John Posts: 790
    via Wordpress
    If that was me, I would be saying, "I'm already uploading this commercial on YouTube, in 1080p HD"
  • genXhippie
    genXhippie Posts: 95
    via Wordpress
    This may or may not the case, but Apple totally dominates concerning app availability and choice, still. This is why I own a jb iP4S at the moment, instead of windows. Just my 2 cents.
  • Don
    Don Posts: 111
    via Wordpress
    LMAO have u guys noticed it?On the background you see laptops and tech-related stuff...All the girl in the video were really hot... so wtf were the girls doing there anyway???Very credible of you microsoft!! [sarcasm]
  • Maybe
    Maybe Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    So how do you do that? Have you actually had success in uploading to Facebook from the lock screen?
  • aimen
    aimen Posts: 1
    via Wordpress